Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello @Blackmore , I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community, and I wanted to thank you for sharing with the forum. You have found the right place for learning, teaching, and obtaining knowledge in all areas of practice. I know you will be a great addition, and you will find a wide variety of knowledgeable people to aid in your path to ascension. If you need tips on meditation to feel free to PM Me

Hi I’m Estela. New here and very grateful for the help and support I’ve received from such amazing people. Thank you. I’m looking forward to learning as much as possible. Praise thee Grand Duke Dantalion!

I’m Copper Bird, live in Texas, and found this site when searching Google for Opfaal. I love to research, study and work some hermetic, ancestral, natural (elemental) and chaos magic. My goal is to become proficient in evocation and one other branch of high magic such as Enochian. Struggling with being consistent and regular with rituals, offerings, etc. I’ve been practicing for about 6 years and though I keep thinking I’m a beginner, I do well. I’m a bit nervous about evocation/invocation partly because I’m lazy about protections. I’ll get there one day. I’m looking forward to getting to know the community and hope to become an asset to the Forum. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi there @ianduchannes86! Welcome to this great forum!

:fire:

1 Like

Welcome! Enjoy the forum too! And all of you guys!!!

:snake:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! One of the authors for BALG @C.Kendall happens to be from South Wales too.

I hope you enjoy our forum. Every here is super helpful. If you have any questions I can try to help you the best I can if not anyone here can.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: x

1 Like

You are so welcome!

I heard my name .,…

Who summoned me ? :laughing:

2 Likes

The lovely @Angelb1083 mentioned you were from South Wales too :blush::blush:, I’m based in Cardiff.

1 Like

I visit there often nice to meet you

1 Like

He beat me to it but I summoned you :kissing_heart:

Thought so :roll_eyes::laughing:

1 Like

What? I saw South Wales and I guess I took it upon myself to go make friends for you :woman_shrugging:t2:

You sure do answer evocations quite quickly I am very impressed.

2 Likes

Hi , I am new to this forum and based in the u.k , I’ve been interested in the occult for probably thirty years ,read tarot for a bit then got into a little voodoo,Santeria ,candomble with some strange experiences along the way but then married and kids I left it alone but came back to it again in the last few years . I’ve done some of the gallery of magick stuff with angels and the demons of magick book with variable results and then tried the rites of lucifer book and some djinn workings from another book . Been reading Damien echolls stuff recently
I live animals and wish I could use magick to punish those who hurt them , I’m here to learn more methods of doing things right as I’m sure I’ve messed up a few times and suffered mentally ,magical backlash etc and wish to learn how best not to repeat my mistakes .

1 Like

You can call me V, new here. Been interested in spirituality since I was 12. Never really practiced until now. I’m fond of herbal magic and crystals.

Currently struggling with getting my life together as an adjusting young adult. Interested in contacting some of the 72 from the Goetia in a couple months and start chaos magic to help with that

Hi. I’m a new member. I have some history with magick, but not much other than astrology, tarot, and manifesting. If you consider psychedelics and meditation in the realm of magick then I have experience with that as well. I don’t want to give away my name, because to label is to limit.

I’m generally interested in the occult. Entities are interesting but I don’t have much desire contacting them. Current struggle: mental health. Current goal: self-actualization.

Welcome!

you can actually. I am huge in protecting the animals of the world.

1 Like

Hi there! Im new here I’m interested in magick and spirits, thanks!

Welcome @Yui6749 Please tell us something about yourself, as this post doesn’t meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

What is your experience in magick? Do you have any particular practice? How long have you practiced it?

This is important information to include, and failure to do a proper introduction may result in removal of your posts until the rule is respected.

1 Like