Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

To continue from where I left off, My name is Charles Afatsawo, am from Accra Ghana.

When it comes to my personal experience in Magick, I would say I don’t actually have any but am willing to learn. I want to use magick to smooth my life and that of others around me. Since 2016, I start developing passion for black magick but the problem is I have not really took time to practice it aside reading materials on the internet. Since I don’t really know much about the field am so much interested in, i can only describe myself here as a student who is willing to learn more.

Thanks once more for your time. I will be learning so much from people like yourself on the platform.

2 Likes

Thank you for expanding a bit more on your introduction, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Thank you sir.

Am currently preparing to invoke Bune, a spirit am so attached to since the day I read about her. I have bought all the items needed for the ritual but it’s a shame I don’t even know how to start the whole process. For instance, how to display the items at the alter and manner in which I should pronounce the spirit’s name and all that.

Please avail yourself of the forum’s search function in the upper right. You will find many posts related to Bune.

I appreciate

Yes, I have much experience now in theistic Satanism after having dedicated to Enki/Satan back on Feb.17th 2012. I started practicing Galdr (singing/chanting) Rune Magick back in 2016 and it started working for me very well, sometimes immediately even. I am still practicing it now, but for some reason it’s not working nearly the same or as well anymore. I don’t know what is wrong except that my guardians are missing and perhaps they were able to help make it work for me somehow.
I don’t know what else to say right now. Is there anything else you would like to know?

1 Like

I am from Twisp, Washington since 2007 until 2020 but now live in Spokane, Washington.
I also used to live in the Seattle area over on the coast in Kent and Maple-Valley, Washington before that.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

I sent you PM with some getting started tips, and there’s this:

Doesn’t matter, display them as you like them best.

That’s between you and the spirit. Just do your best and you will be guided differently if needed.

What matters is your intention and the focus of your thoughts. Don’t focus on your doubt. Focus on the entity, and the feeling of energy flowing and working around you.

1 Like

@Mulberry I sincerely appreciate your efforts in getting me this information. May the Angels be with you.

1 Like

I’m from brazil

I’ve tried pathworkin once

Not.

Goetia.

1 Like

Hey, I have been practicing kinda for a few years now. Not very knowledgeable still

Welcome @Learning Please properly introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing, and so does not meet our intro requirement.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Welcome @idk

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

So, if I’m understanding you correctly, you work mainly intuitively, rather than following an established system or method?

yeah that sounds like it actually, for now its intuitively (idk what may happen in the future maybe I will find an established system that will pull me in, kind of why I joined this forum to see if theres something I might end up liking)

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello I’m sunshadow, female, 31yo . I’m from Brazil / SP
I study and practice for over 10 years. natural witchcraft, wicca and chaos magic.
I currently practice the Chaos Magic System, studying herbalism, crystals, healthy eating, chakras and meditation to help me with anxiety and insomnia problems. For the last 8 months I have been working with goetia. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Isaac, 19years old. I have got an interest in magic so I have been reading books concerning magic for a while.

I have take bold decision to put into practice. And so I want to evoke Angel Meton to take me through the journey

Welcome @Isaac

Where are you form?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

If you don’t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?