Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I am Angel, I am now in my 40s.

I have been different my entire life but it really took an interesting turn in around 2000? I went from something with me to it becoming part of me after it had me do a spell where I summoned I think my first demon. it was a strange experience when this being showed up and I could see it and hear it growl like a dog but my pet couldn’t. I had no knowledge of anything then in any way. Didn’t have friends or whatever getting me into anything just something that drove me to do things.

When I met someone particular it became clear and it was frightening that I was actually possessed. It came out and started interacting with me being aware. Over the years I learned to get more comfortable with it. It didn’t like certain people I stayed away from them. It didn’t like books etc. I didn’t try a board until about 4 months ago now if that long. a couple maybe ago Zozo came to the board told me I had killed the one who held his leash (someone he owed and had to answer to) when dream walking. Not that I can remember dreams still.

I have always just known how to do something, once saw what another saw in their head somehow I saw what they did it was scary too. I have seen dark figures since the day I summoned that one guy. An orb once when they sent it apparently to take away my sight. Was told by zoo he was told to kill me and didn’t long ago, told many have tried to either keep me dormant or destroy me. They all saw me as this potential threat. I am told there is a war coming…

I am here to learn, find others like me that are not alone… I have always been very privet and careful, unlike most I have met who are possessed I didn’t wind up institutionalized. I experience what I term “Friendly Possession.” they have done their best to try not to break my mind.

I once thought you could only be owned by one but have learned recently that isn’t the case at all. Sometimes they will share. Sometimes you can have many that will either come through you or actually join with you. it has been a new concept and all the activity has me searching for answers in this.

Since I have begun with a board so much has happened… So very many beings come to me. Several have linked. Linking is a painful experience.

I have an ability to touch them and show them visions and they come seeking it since discovering it by accident a few months ago. A day ago I learned I can pull things to the board with thought. It confused and angered them at first. I wasn’t aiming to do so when I did it either. The first time I was just hoping the one who had spoken might still be near and hear my thoughts because I learned they could read them. The second was a test with a friend to see if I had been told the truth… a lot of things come that are friends and that are enemies. both come to be touched and I let them see regardless of their intents with me…

They all seem to either fear me or seek my help or are curious in some way.

I seek others who are not alone. Maintaining friendships with normal people has never worked well for me. They love me sure I get on great with people but I can’t ever be what I really am so there is this distance for me an isolation that frankly sucks.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @AngelousDaemonus

So, if I’m understanding you correctly, you don’t actually practice anything, it all happens spontaneously, so you have no practical experience in any systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

pretty much yes.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Names Mike. New to this, like the greenest green that ever greened, but fast learner, very intelligent, and my better half has been practicing for years with her own pursuits, but I have much bigger ambitions (eventually).

Any help, mentoring, or advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Welcome @Unowned_warrior

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Mountains of upstate NY.

I’ve studied grimores, and read countless books on various religions, from Abrahamic religions, to Norse, Greek, etc for many years. Even took two years of Latin.

See, I’ve had some experiences, starting young, to when I was in combat in Iraq, but the craziest thing was I was driving in the mountains, pulled over at a scenic view on the Hudson River a few weeks ago, and when I was meditating, I felt a strong sensation, like someone touched the back of my neck with a large finger, and it was like a massive surge of energy, almost electric in nature, flowed through my entire body, and lasted for almost 10 minutes, during which I felt everything in me, around me, and more, and left me feeling quite unusual.

So, I found this site, and here I am.

3 Likes

So you don’t actually practice anything?

1 Like

Hi, I’m Aewynn. I practice chaos magick. I love to find ways to incorporate magick into all parts of my life and experimenting with new ideas and techniques. I take a very scientific approach to magick. Currently I’m working on studying kitchen witchcraft, anything involving healing, learning about herbs from a medicinal and magickal perspective, and learning inner alchemy. My biggest struggle is overcoming the psychological side of my conservative Christian upbringing. I work with both angels, demons, and servitors (Luna from this forum has been invaluable to me!).

3 Likes

Hi. I don’t have an official Magick name, but I guess in the forum I’m going by TacoSpaceRaptor so far.

I haven’t done that much magick, but I have done a few jar spells, cast some spells with incense, collect rocks for energy and enjoyment, tarot cards, and have looked into dabbling in chaos magick a bit.

My primary motivation for joining this forum was to ask questions, lurk, and learn things from other people. Current ambitions I suppose are to become more powerful, successful, and confident. If I ever have enough time, it would be nice to try some astral projection, developing psychic powers, etc.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @TacoSpaceRaptor

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Currently, I live in Texas. It has only been a little over a year since I started learning or intentionally practicing any magick at all.

When I was very young, I might have occasionally did some magic without realizing it at the time (eg: using lucid dreams to play because I didn’t want to stop playing and go to sleep. A few times I had some precognitive dreams randomly, but I didn’t control when or what it would be about). Stuff like that doesn’t come as naturally to me as it did then. Before I got into magick, I had imaginary friends before, so maybe I might have possibly been creating servitors or tulpas or something like that without realizing it. I bet a lot of people might be doing magick without realizing it. Mainly I just focus my magick more on achieving goals or experimenting for the sake of curiosity. I’m usually too busy to do a lot of art or magick for fun, though, so I only do it occasionally.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello,

I tend to refer to myself in ritual and the like as Argentum, no real reason why, it has always just felt right.

I have been waffling between the RHP and LHP for years, although most has been demonolatry and I have found the most success there by far. I have felt called to the RHP but have been unable to manifest any real or lasting results unless I call upon demons or pagan gods. To be honest most of the time when I attempt angelic works I find myself in a bad mood and nothing seems to go right with me.

So I tend to work with demons, feel called to work with angels and light, try to invoke and work with angelic forces, and suffer anger, spiteful thoughts, bad luck, ect. then I move back to demonic workings and everything sorta works out.

I really want to start taking my practices seriously, I have had a decent amount of success with my workings but always feel like there is something holding me back, I am hoping the people and insights here can help me break through this wall and I can truly experience what I am after: which is a happy and productive life, filled with wonder and prosperity.

My biggest struggles are definitely a forced dark/light dichotomy that constantly gets instilled in my brain, as I feel forced to take a side that does nothing for me, and standing between them I feel powerless to do anything.

Anyways I have been reading on here for a while and am excited to learn and share what I can learn.

Welcome @Argentum

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions besides demonolatry?

I am from Texas, been here my entire life. I have been practicing for about 6-7 years on and off, although the first few where more armchair occultism the rest have been sigil, evocation, and devotional works.

I have tried several pagan traditions as well:, Working with Sobek from the Kemetic tradition; Freya, Odin and Runes from Ásatrú; Pan, Aphrodite, and Apollo from the Helenistic tradition. Each left me more emotionally and spiritually fulfilled, buy didn’t lead to results in practices or increased quality of life. They were very great to interact with but the lack of results and general lack of deep connection led me away each time.

I have also worked with the Olympic spirits of the Arbatel, with once again great interactions and wisdom but no real help other than encouraging words.

1 Like

Greetings, you can call me Ioann.
I’ve been practicing for 2 years, though at very young age I started perceiving various spirits and communicating with them.
My main areas of practice are sprit & energy work, also I practice chaos magick.
As I practice chaos magick and its paradigm, I prefer not to stuck in a one specific system/model of magick, but to use a magical system that’s convenient to me at the moment.

Hello!

I am not a new member of this forum but can not access my old account - apotheosis anymore

I have been working with the gods / demons for the past 2 years and am a big advocate of grey magick.

The demons I have worked with and hold nothing but thankfulness for are: Father Lucifer, Azazel, Bune, Lucifuge Rofocale, and the Egyptian gods

I am a big fan of regular practice and my main goal of (re-)joining this forum is to share my insights and experience with the community so that the people that have the calling of working with these amazing entities have all the resources needed to do so.

Wishing all of the fellow forum members a blessed day, much love and power.

Welcome @Apotheosis333

Where are you from?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Why can you not access your previous account? Did you lose your login information? Please let me know as duplicate accounts are not allowed, so the old one will need to be closed.