Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

And how long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I am a psychic from birth that I have been practicing for about 20 years, and I have experience in the use of Radionics, also advanced the use of pulsed lasers

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m new just curious want to learn some wealth spell

You keep avoiding directly answering my questions and are just repeating yourself, so Iā€™m going to assume you have no practical experience in magick.

1 Like

Yaaa no experience

1 Like

hello everyone :slight_smile:
Iā€™m from Portugal.
Iā€™m fairly new to magick, so right now im trying to learn about everything that is out there.
Since im fairy new my main focus right now is to learn as much as i can how to to magick safely and about protection and also about divination.

Good exchanges. One may address me by my username. Iā€™m exploring to identify magic as done unto me. Specifically; attraction, telepathy, foretelling and control. This has been done to me directly (stones, oils & rituals) and indirectly (omission & obfuscation of personal environment). Magic has itā€™s limit individually, but collectively or successively magic is noticeable. I also seek to learn what can be done to protect myself from aforementioned interventions.

I do not wish to practice magic. This is merely for my knowledge and protection, if applicable. I will not be doing any protection rituals, thus please do not exhaust efforts in offering thereof. I am appreciated of explanations and wisdom this community offers. My current ambition is just to share my experiences with those that may identify simular events. My current struggle is ā€œthis happened to meā€ and what to do with it. Again, much is appreciated.

Hi Nada, Welcome!

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m Lena.
Really bad at introductions. Mom, musician, perpetual studentā€¦thatā€™s it for now!
Oh, and really appreciate this forum!

1 Like

Welcome @lenafieryfox Please tell us about any magical experience you may have. This post does not meet our requirement.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

Hi Darkest Knight,

Iā€™m from Seattle, live in the high desert of New Mexico now.

Intent has always been, just not ā€œbook readā€.
Read yesterday another member stated how itā€™s ā€œmore real than realā€
That helped to get me to introduce myself. Had very tumultuous times.
As real as it gets, yes. Have had to draw line and that resulted in ā€œall hell breaking looseā€. Was moving from the Northwest to the Southwest and He (a Spirit) was not happy about that. ā€œDonā€™t moveā€ apparently he always liked me. My husband would hear things. He canā€™t see though. After that had lower level ā€œspiritsā€ showing up for their ā€œbossā€.
My husband believes now after being deafened by roars. Lol, he couldnā€™t blame it on neighbors or the washing machine anymore.
Was not raised Catholic/Christian and just learning about certain things.
Might as well throw this out there,
Trying to understand that relationship. It was like I was an idiot who couldnā€™t remember
someone who i was betrothed too. And I was a cad for it. Two others, one was pretty hateful, told me I would die (kill me) if I moved down to the SW, the other, a woman would sing and had the most gorgeous voice. we sang together. She was very protective of the one that liked me, like i was some cheating hussy.
So learning more about ā€œGoeticā€ spirits.
Sure i sound like a nutter butter.
This is all true and since it was very physical i sought out help from catholic church.
Ha ha! that showed me a thing or two about religion. then got a psychiatric eval to prove not 'crazy"
So anyhow, think Iā€™ve done things solely on ā€œintentā€.
Thought certain things were normal since they always just ā€œwereā€.
Okay, hope thatā€™s good enough. Sure sound ā€œcertifiableā€ now.

So, if I am understanding you correctly, you have no practical experience in magick, and donā€™t practice anything, but have had encounters with spirits?

Recently, I have.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you DarkestKnight!

1 Like

Hello BALG. Iā€™m Zaya. Iā€™m a Witch from the US. Most of my practice involves the Goetia; working with, and trying to glean some tangible understanding of the spirits through a scientific lens. I am developing a unique evocation system which seems to make structuring the spirit, hearing it, and delivering a task much more robust an experience than other methods Iā€™ve tried.

Welcome @Psychic

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of your own?

Hello everyone,

Iā€™m Des and will be using my user name ā€œApex Alchemistā€ on this forum.

I started my journey 10 years ago with exploration of psychology (such as shadow work and consciousness), practises of self-development including meditations of many forms, yoga, a bit of hallucinogens, books on becoming better versions of myself. Since I was a kid, I intuitively knew the mind was the answer all my problems. I have always interested metaphysics but due to my catholic background, I did not get into proper rituals of magick until this year. I have been using different (non-occult feel) techniques to manifest my desires way before that.

One day, I found Dr.Joe Dispenzaā€™s guided meditations and implemented them. I found my life changed very rapidly. I was searching and trying all sorts of healing modalities to get rid of my unease feelings and thoughts created from childhood traumas. After a very short period, I realised I donā€™t need to depend on any healers. I can heal my mind myself. Also, I put two and two together to notice, Dr. Dispenza was using alchemical process in all his meditations without actually using any words related to ancient teachings.

I started with sigils, then servitors and moved on to angels and demons. All most all of my practises are from Gallery of Magick because I vibe with their styles of rituals.

My very recent goal (that I discovered under layers of desires) is to enjoy my life without any imagined fears and go after my desires. Iā€™m sure my desires will change after a while, and I guess thatā€™s the point of spiritual expansion.

Currently, Iā€™m working on transmuting my imagined fears, and going after my desires fiercely.

1 Like

Nexus flying in to tip my hat off to those who have come before me. Iā€™m a believer of the deep mystical arts. And I hope to educate myself to shield myself for an ex curse.

1 Like

Welcome @Nexus

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You havenā€™t told us anything at all.

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?