Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

DarkestKnight,

Simply, no brother. I’m just a normal dude from Australia, trying to make sense of the curse my ex has put on me

If you have no practical experience, then how do you know you’ve been cursed?

Simple, I’m a martial artist that has an infinity with the above and below energetics. Beside myself, a few mystics have communicated that a curse, hex by an occult group within Australia and overseas has been placed on me via the ex.

The ex is heavily connected to the shamanic and merkabah groups

1 Like

So you have experience in chi generation and manipulation?

Chi
Jing
Shen
Dao
Primordial

2 Likes

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

36 years in the deep arts

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience. That gives you a good base to learn how to shield and banish. Again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You DarkestKnight

1 Like

Soo, i’m Alec, 27. (I used the word “satanist” In my post, bcs that s what she called herself at some point, but i don t really have any experience with this.) .
I had a troubled life, by meaning, the game been hard on them streets since i was a youngin. I did drugs, also since i was young, 14, at 15i was already on hard drugs like k, which i was addicted some years… I always had this “addiction” Problem, with drugs, and women, love to be more specific. I died some times over the years ( the hardest time, i had to be resuscitated, came back and falld into a coma for days…), i saw/felt some things there that i can say fvckd me up, a bit, more. I killed my best friend in a car accident in 2016, and that also fvckd me up, even more. I always struggled to reach something, to have something real. Right now, i m tryin to start over, again. I never gave up. Never will. Imma fighter, but i m also tired. #I’mUnholy.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Alec, great to have you here. :wave:t5: I hope you find what you’re searching for. There’s a great deal of information right at your fingertips, just use the search function to search the many threads on a variety of topics. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t be afraid to start a new topic and the kind members here will do their best to help out.

1 Like

Hey, I’m Caspian (trans guy, 40 yo). I’m new to forums in general, so trying to get used to the format. I was a Mormon missionary when I was younger, but left the church when I realized I was queer at 24 yo. That left a spiritual void in my life for a long time. I think it was in Jan 2020 that I decided to contact Lilith with an offering, as I was interested in sex magick, and had felt drawn to her due to her association with vampire lore. I was amazed at the connection that quickly developed with Lilith and wanted to know how to stengthen that link.

I discovered Rose Crowley last year through her werewolf videos and when I found out she practiced the Left Hand Path, I contacted her with some questions. She gave me several book recommendations, including the works of EA Koetting (which I have since found out that he grew up Mormon, which I found interesting). After practicing some meditation exercises and charging a pentagram over a period of several days, I sensed a presence other than Lilith, and got the feeling that other entities wanted my attention. Rose later told me that Lilith is thought to be a gateway to the Sitra Achra, so the idea of her facilitating connections would make sense. I have since done some work with Abaddon and Asmodeus (after studying Koetting’s Grimoires), but I felt like Lucifer Amaymon had been waiting for me to acknowledge him in a formal way.

Recently, I reached out to Lucifer Amaymon and asked him what he wanted from me. I can go into detail in a seperate post, but I got the strong impression that he wants me to work with all nine Gatekeepers, as outlined in Koetting’s Grimoires. This is something I hadn’t previously considered doing, but now I feel a strong compulsion to go forward and see where it takes me.

I’ve joined this forum because I feel a bit overwhelmed right now and don’t think I’m skilled enough to be able to fulfill these ambitions. But I do have a willingness to learn, and I think there’s a lot of knowledge and wisdom here that could help.

Edit: Forgot to mention I’m Canadian, from Ontario.

4 Likes

Hello, hello!! >w< My name is LilacSky, and I have been practicing magick for around 2 years now. I do consider myself a green witch, although I do also practice a lot more than just green witchery. Ever since I was little kid, I have had a very strong connection with nature in general. That connection has only grown stronger as I’ve grown older. Whenever I walk through forests, I always make sure to greet as many trees as possible by usually touching their trunk or one of their branches, and doing a small exchange of energy between myself and the tree. I love talking to the ocean when I stand in the waves, even though I rarely ever get to be even close to the ocean. Every aspect of nature, I have a steady relationship with. I prefer to work with nature above all else, although I do rather enjoy different types of magick as well :slight_smile:
Currently, I am 18 years old, and I am a child at heart kindof girl with an awkward personality. My passionate hobbies lie in art, creative journaling, listening to music, and practicing magick. If you have any questions or would like to get to know me, please send a messae my way!! ^^

1 Like

Welcome @LilacSky

Such as?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

The only magick I would say I’m experienced in is green witchery or working with aspects of nature and natural life. Currently I am working on expanding my knowledge in Artistic Magick and Dragon magick with the help of some of my friends ^^

1 Like

Blessings of Light and Dark Brothers and Sisters on the Path

My Birth name is Tomasz, the Slavic version of Thomas

Magically I answer to Puck Silverbreeze or just Silverbreeze

I like many of you I am sure started on my mystical path in this life as a Teenager

Growing up Roman Catholic the first paths I walked were Kabbalah, the Summit Lighthouse, and Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East by
Barid T. Spaulding

Being of Polish lines it is hard to find my pagan roots. Outside of an very strong Goddess Current using the Black Madonna

I have touched Celtic and Norse oddly Celtic doesn’t hold me strongly outside of The Morrígan

As you may notice the darker paths end up calling me back again and again.

I have been here before but went inactive, becoming very interverted

I have been told that I have a very developed Astral Temple for a living mage. I blame my Cerebral Palsy :slight_smile:

Like E.A and I am sure some others I have explored and Experienced Eckankar

Most recently I was called to join ND Blackwood.
So I was one of those 50 where Blackwood expected 15.

To my fellow members of the Vampire Current, I bid you good hunting and a welcome to a rest point as long as you respect the rules of hospitality

Blessings and Eternal Life

Silverbreeze

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Silverbreeze

How long have you practiced?

One form of Working or another roughly 30 years

1 Like

Hello all,

I am mmmr
I do not wish to share any photographs

I am currently trying to invoke Sallos, and have worked previously with Zepar
I wish to use magic for personal gain
I am struggling with a breakup currently

Welcome @mmmr

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?