Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hiii, I’m bee, I’m from Australia! I’m relatively new to this, I’ve only been researching for 6 months or so, I really want to learn as much as I possibly can! I’m super interested in love Magick, Baneful Magick, ancient history and the history of Magick (specifically in Ancient Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia, etc). I’d also like to learn more about working with Lilith, Lucifer, Dionysus and demons, so I’d appreciate any help :heartpulse:

1 Like

hi all, i’m a dude in my early 30s from tunisia,north africa
when i was 15 or so i stumbled upon a website called JOS which is supposedly about spiritual satanism, i read it all and did a couple of rituals from there but i doubt they had any meaning or effect.
i sticked around because the meditations posted there seemed legit(especially breath of fire it’s my favorite).
I also had a massive interest in succubi and being with one
a year or so later i left because its full of (can’t use that word) stuff and because they do guilt people who don’t do enough spiritual ‘warfare’

i have yet to experience anything paranormal or out of the ordinary. every now and then i do my favorite meditation since i don’t want to lose or forget this ability
i don’t know if i can assess myself properly but i think i can see energy surrounding me and feel mine in the palms of my hands, i occasionally can see flashing lights or blueish shapes with my 3rd eye, sigils glow/the lines disappear
recently decided to start working on myself seriously and this forum seems like the right place, currently planning on learning proper spiritual hygiene, how to direct energy and creating construct servitors
i hope this counts as an intro, if i missed something lmk i don’t mind sharing

2 Likes
  1. Never
  2. Not really
  3. Nope, but tried it, didn’t see nothing.
  4. Syr
  5. Nope
  6. Finding the true person behind an image. Talking to a demon.

@Hunter1 Please introduce yourself properly.

Ok I’ll try my best:
“How long have you been practicing?”
If you are talking about demonology or whatever is being practiced here, then my answer would be “never”, since idk how.
“Do you follow any particular system or tradition?”
Not specifically, but I’m deist in some capacity.
“Do you have any practical experience in magick?”
No, I don’t
“Where are you from?”
Does it matter?
No photos.

My current struggle is finding the person in a certain image, so I want to contact demons/spirits or whatever (because you know like nothing is definite) and so I came here and I’m looking for answer regarding that.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more and welcome to the BALG forum.

What’s up y’all. My name is Ilia. I’m 20 years old dude from Russia and I’m a gnostic/mystic. I’m relatively new to Occultism and Esoteric practices so my believe system haven’t been 100 percent established yet. What I know for sure is that every human being should find their own path to divine. Never practiced no magic or any other demonic rituals, but intersted in communication with supernatural entities in order to gain divine knowledge. I’m currently in my learning phase, trying to get my hands on some books so i don’t fuck everything up and will be able to communicate with spirits properly.
I would appreciate any advice on literature. What practices should i try first? Everyone have a great day!

1 Like

It matters in a couple of ways relevant to this forum which is international and has people from every place on the globe:
a) cultural background makes a huge difference in communication, it lets members know whether to account for English not being your first language and not assume too much in your phrasing, and sets an expectation about what kinds of recommendations to make vis a vis techniques, whether you have to keep your workings secret etc., and
b) looks upfront, and not like you’re trying to hide who you are, which usually is due to a former member who was banned for breaking the rules in a very serious manner (e.g. threats and insults, trolling) attempting to pretend to be something they’re not.

This forum relies heavily on something call member moderation. We have some rules that mods enforce, and otherwise posts are pretty much left to their own devices. We have a flag option that allows any member old or new to alert the forum that a post has an issue.

This member-moderated approach requires a certain level of trust, and being factual about your experience level (as opposed to being cagey about items that do not identify you: we are not asking for that and this forum is clearly anonymous) helps generate that trust and lets us see you as someone that’s an honest seeker interested in magick.

I would add that i am into meditation, self improvement, semen retention, lucid dreaming so i have some surface level experience, but nothing deeper than that

Hi I’m Agni From India
My area of Interest:
Astrology,Tarot,Reiki,Goetia,Tantra,Tao and Egyptian magick.

I have been studying magick for past 4 years
Proficient in Astrology and Tarot

I came to here to learn n make new friends…

3 Likes

Nice devotion tattoo on your left hand I have one too hope it’s give you some thing as I did :slight_smile:

My name is Tim,magic name is wickedyammit. I just got serious abpuut practicing magick but have bee interested for 4 years. I need help with everything,rituals and how to find them,invoking, banishing and sigil work. I am extremely interested in working with archangels

Welcome @Wickedyammit77

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what have you practiced and how long have you been practicing?

Are you following any particular system or tradition?

I have mainly been usi g sigil work amd setting intentions,invocation of archangels,usually by sigil and trying vibrate the name repeatedly. I just syarted using the lbrp. So any recommendations are definitely welcome

I am from Springfield Ohio

I would say no real practical experience, just invocation and sigils. I have good success with those. So far I seem to be interested in most practices I have read up on. So I am willing to practice most.

reason: boredom
experience: little to no, although some evocations have spurred some results, but with no “imagery” or “supernaturality” that is commonly claimed
interests: to help with life

Welcome @monkeyonatree Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

from australia, practicing methods from dr christopher hyatt ie “psycopathism” ie “toxick magick”.
areas of interest: said methods and also demons with sigils, unsure of what the name for the regular “make a sigil and do a pact” magick is.

Hello everyone, My name is SigmaWolf. I live in France. Always been attracted and more or less active for more than 10 years by what concerns the spiritual environment, I am constantly looking for answers to my questions but I do not necessarily find any… I have practiced a few times but mostly last year I was quite regular and I will explain that in a dedicated topic. See you soon.

1 Like