Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Apologies, I’m not in a habit of being open on social media.

I am in Southern IL USA

I have had some though I am unsure on how to rank my experience. I am not teacher, master level. For simplistity I will assume I am likely new compared to those who have been here longer and with actual tfocused training but I am not without experience. Just no formal traing of any kind.
I am cautious cuz I’ve been targeted by ill intentions/manipulations before and have a heavy skepticism of others and my own experience as result.

As I have no formal traing and follow no set path I am unsure how to answer this.

No specific system or path other than black, left hand and demons. No formal training in any specific system or traditions other than interacting with a level of respect, kindness and understanding that these are very vast and not human entities and to interact on a human level of understanding is difficult and energet consuming for them under the best conditions. I highly object to treating any entity as a slave or even as a god to cower and fear. I understand I am not an equal peer to many but I am not a doormat. I extend them the same courtesy.

Demons, devils. The void. I’ve had good interactions with Abandon in the past but unfortunately what I currently need is not within his skill sets or wheelhouse and it is not his nature to just simply hand things out or give direct directions other than pointing and saying “over there, is the direction to go”
Maybe others are better at getting responses from him but as I said, he doesn’t have any pertaining to myself at the moment far as I can tell. I do miss him and remember him fondly.

1 Like

As for what is it I need I apologize but I don’t understand it myself- part of the problem.

Just some old fashioned soul searching that clearly most other sources and myself are lacking. I was advised, by mundane human interaction, to look on here for possibilities.

Thank you for elucidating upon your experience! :slight_smile:

FYI, we do not consider BALG social media, or even a bulletin board, and not just any kind of post that you get on social media occurs here - we’re a discussion forum all about self empowerment through learning, performing and sharing ideas about our own personal magick. We do have a couple of casual off-topic threads which are listed in the getting started guide.

It IS however open to search engines, so you know. BALG the publisher funds this forum for us free, and makes some of that back through generic ads, but we are separate from the business and all moderation is volunteer-based. We don’t ask for identifying information, members are anonymous and only share what makes sense in the context of the forum’s purpose.

I know what you mean about entities being hands-off. Feel free to start a topic for ideas if you like :slight_smile:

• How long have you been practicing?10 years
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition?left hand path for now
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick?i do
  • Where are you from?arizona
  • Photos if you’re comfortable
  • Current ambitions/strugglesi am currently harnessing self discipline and incooperating it into the magic part of my life. just trying to get my crap together. sorryfor the short replies i am shy, also working on that

Welcome @mundanejane

So what, exactly, do you practice? “Left hand path” doesn’t really tell us anything about your experience as it is more of a philosophy than a specific magical system or tradition.

Hello, members! I am Karol, born in Brazil, a practitioner of psychic and energetic vampirism, as well as other practices such as planetary magic, Enochian, etc. It is a pleasure to be here, and my goal is to increase my knowledge. I thank you all in advance.

Welcome @evilqueen

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

i practice demolotary, currently learning tarot, and i am leaning towards luciferian beliefes as i study it more. currently reading apotheosis by michael ford

1 Like

Hello,Im Riswan 37 years from the Netherlands, found this site today when i was searching for info about Lilith.
I don’t practice I just research but I would like to work on my clair senses.

I never truly introduced myself. My name is jeremiah. My magic name is zylindakor. Ive been following the LHP for 4 years now. I practice blood magic and ritualistic magic. Ive worked with duchess bune, lord beelzebub, and lucifer. I live in northern michigan.

1 Like

Thanks, found lots on interesting experiences of members :smile:

• How long have you been practicing?
    5 Years

• Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
    Christian Practical Theology and Chaos Magick
    Specifically, I am a Charismatic Reformed Christian mystic drawing largely from neo-orthodoxy and postliberal theology, the combination of which creates a theology that functions in praxis similarly to Chaos Magick. I use a lot of influence from the tradition as a result to edify my prayer, essentially leading to theurgy.

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?
    Yes. I’ve practiced cartomancy semiprofessionally for 5 years, alongside the theurgic use of spiritual gifts and contemplative prayer and participation in rituals such as Mass, confirmation, and lectio divina.

• Where are you from?
    South Africa

• Current ambitions/struggles
    I’m currently familiarizing myself with the history of theurgy and Christian theosophy. Furthermore, I am also refining my approach to the See-Judge-Act method and working with the rosary again. That, and I am also learning Hebrew and working through major chaos magical titles.
    My current major ambition is to scry an entire deck of 54 playing cards correctly, sorting them into red and black without error. Think Henry Sugar and you have the right idea. My current record is 10 cards. Obviously, this is a struggle, both due to probability and finding a reliable method to enter a flow state to do the work itself.

IHS B"H

I have been practicing Vampirism for years. About 15 years, to be exact. I am also a Stregha. The Stregharia tradition allows me to incorporate vampirism as a “system,” and it is where I identify the most. And you?"

I sincerely want to learn everything I can. I really like high magic, as well as astral and planetary magic.

Hi all! I’m Ariel “SataniaQueen34”. I am a witch and have been practicing black witchcraft for a few years. I have had some success in my spells and curses but I know there is more to learn. I am constantly looking for new information and tips to reach my highest potential! I have been working on developing a relationship with Lucifer. While meditating, He has given me great advice concerning my life and how to grow. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this incredible group!

1 Like

Hello, my name Is Trinity an I am 15, I started do magick when I was 14, I mostly do vampirism work along with dream work, and just 3 months ago started black magick. I am from Texas and I had lots of things happen to me which kind of let me to this path!

Hello, my name is Alanna. I am a Satanist from a cult I am not naming at the moment. I had discovered my psychic powers like telepathy, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, phytokinesis etc at 13. I started learning about the occult at 16 and my journey in the supernatural has been awesome to me. I am from Australia

1 Like

Hey, I’m Dragon.

I’m more or less a beginner, I feel like I can do a lot of chakra work, and dream work.

But it can be hard to say what is real and truly powerful, but I’ve helped my health a lot with chakra work.

Looking to learn to astral project or awaken more power with rituals I’m hopefully hoping to find here.

Welcome @omegashenron46

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

How long have you practiced your chakra work? Are you following a specific system?

I’d many extreme health ailments, and poor health.

I simply read about what chakras were, and starting to manipulate them with visualisation, from spinning to powering up, lightening, darkening etc.

And more or less healed all my ailments, if anything i’m at a really strong state of health now, if not perfect, only because I pretty much have a vice of never going to sleep, and a bit of insomnia (recovered from full blown insomnia) and theirfore only getting a few hours of sleep.

I’m pretty much a full lucid dreamer, and pretty powerfully in control of my dreams, if that means anything, but besides that, no, I’m trying though.

I also tried a ritual on here, which is something I was gonna ask the creator and others about, that was quite successful, and ask the creator about that and perhaps other variations of it.

Edit: Eh and spain originally sorry, moved around since then, london now.

1 Like

You can call me marshmallow or cat, or both! :3

• How long have you been practicing?
    Five-ish years

• Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
    No, I just practice my intuition and I work with spirits of all types.

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?
    I’m more well-practiced in energy work than anything else !

• Where are you from? USA

• Current ambitions/struggles
    Um, everything— I just felt guided to come here so I am. :3