Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello, my name is IA.
I have been a lurker on this forum for some time and benefited from its great amount of knowledge and impressions.
Therefore i made an account to add my part to it

1 Like

Welcome @TheBansheeQueen-IAAA Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I made an account to share informations
Why did my post get deleted?

You havenā€™t properly introduced yourself as is the rule here.

So after i do that my post gets reuploaded?

I know that controversial information gets censored here. If you consider what i wrote too far fetched would it be okay if i post it in the thread where people tell about themselves? This way you wouldnt have to mark it as official information but personal gnosis

1 Like

Please properly introduce yourself as a regular human being.

Im Lena, i am 21 years old and live in Germany. I have been praciticing for a couple of years, mostly eclectic magick and draconic magick. But i was running into walls all the time. That ended when i found out that i am the nameless mist. Everything turned around and i could cause things just by wishing them. I am growing more and more on that path and its great.

1 Like

And who told you that?

Nyarlathothep

Would you reupload it, now that i have written my introduction? If you are unable to do it, do you give me permission to write it anew in the thread where people tell about themselves?

Your post has been restored and placed into the journal section as itā€™s your UPG (unverified personal gnosis) and does not really invite any input from others.

1 Like

Hello there. My name is John. I live in QuƩbec Canada.
Iā€™ve been practicing since a long long time witch i couldnā€™t remember when itā€™s has start really.
I follow my own path on my own journey.

Will tellā€™s you the ride when iā€™ve got the guts to bring it on. (And itā€™s a weird ride for sure).
From the beggining of the journey to now.

Practicing what, exactly? And please provide a rough estimate of your actual length of practice.

Soā€¦I gather from all of that that you donā€™t actually practice anything, and have just had spontaneous mystical experiences.

Thank you for elucidating upon your experience and welcome to the BALG forum.

• How long have you been practicing?
    I donā€™t really practice I just research and Iā€™ve been researching for practically my whole life
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
    No
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick?
    No
  • Where are you from?
    Pennsylvania
  • Photos if youā€™re comfortable
    I prefer to remain anonymous
  • Current ambitions/struggles
    I really want to do something big with my life and create something that can be celebrated and remembered long after Iā€™m gone.

Hiā€¦ You can call me mentariā€¦ Iā€™m a soul braid with an angel (neither fallen or notšŸ˜‡) my psychic is claircognizance, clairaudience and telepathicā€¦ I can access akashic recordā€¦ I also work to dark and lightā€¦ My purpose is transcending the ultimate of dualityā€¦ Make people realize the truth of their being and become ultimate awareness and be sure not too much drunk in anything (spiritual, religion, lifestyle, etc)

Welcome @Mentariofmiracle . Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Earth.

Some.

No idea.

No.

Demons.

Hello everyone.

@RC1812 That was not a proper introduction. It tells us nothing about you, and doesnā€™t help us understand how to frame responses to your post.

Please respect our rules and make a proper introduction as everybody else does for the forum.

You seem to expect us to let us allow you to ā€œmake us realize the truth of our beingā€ā€¦ do you not think, that is order to gain this level of trust, the least you can do is explain where youā€™re coming from at the most basic level? We donā€™t feel this is too much to ask for the benefit of the community you wish to join.

You might elaborate for example of what a ā€œsoul braid with an angelā€ is supposed to be?

In light of your stated intent to be telling us what to do without sharing in kind, I will remind all members that we have a 90 day rule where members are asked NOT to perform magick, channelings or other work for others until they have been active for 90 days or 3 months. In addition all self-promotion for business is prohibited.

1 Like