Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

i practice demonolatry because it feels like the correct path for me, i accidentally fell into it while
researching djinnology but this path just made more sense to me:)

Hey everyone! Iā€™m a lurker but I finally decided to join the forum officially. Iā€™m interested in all kinds of magic though lately I have been focussing on black magic. I mainly got into magic to help with my mental health and heal past traumas. Have not had much luck until recently. Iā€™m really just trying to find my path and reach my full potential.

Welcome @Janelle98 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Iā€™m from the U.S. I am not really that experienced in magic. I have looked into the works of Tim Rifat, Jeremiah Schwartz, and V.K Jehannum. I have tried things such as scripting, invocation, and tarot. Recently made a contract with an entity that I think is starting to show some results. Sorry if I cannot answer these questions that well, I am still learning a lot.

How long have you practiced?

5 posts were split to a new topic: Mind controlling family memberā€¦ How are they dong this?

Hello My name is Miguel i AM from Cuba i AM 31 years old i have been practicing Magic for 5 years and My favorite is evocation

@DarkestKnight this is a members translation of his intro in Spanish

@Mulberry Yes, but I donā€™t trust the member who posted it as it is not OP.

Hello everyone! My name is Sam from the Philippines and Iā€™m 21. Lived in a Christian household my entire life, therefore my curiosity with black magic was thrown at the window when they found out I was reading some books about demons and stuff. I have never practiced nor experienced magick but I look forward to learning here in the forum and evolve to a higher form of myself. I happened to stumble upon this forum when it was mentioned in some reddit posts when I was looking for spells about self-love.

Hi, Iā€™m Nova.

I have been practicing since February of 2023. So this year. I donā€™t currently follow any particular system or tradition. If what you mean by practical experience is casting spells then yeah. Iā€™ve cast lots of spells. Iā€™m from Texas. My current ambitions are to get my life to significantly improve from where it is now and Iā€™m hoping to use magick as a support to get there. My current struggles are many.

Welcome @NovaDragon

Where are you from?

Do you follow any particular method of casting ā€œspells?ā€ What exactly do you do?

Where are you from?

Do you follow any particular method of casting ā€œspells?ā€ What exactly do you do?

Iā€™m from Texas. Kinda. I guess I just live here right now. Iā€™m just trying a little bit of everything when it comes to spellcasting. Right now, Iā€™ve got a method that I like a lot thatā€™s pretty simplistic. I cut out a small square of paper, I write my name along 3 of the four sides. Then I write my intentions once on top of each of my signatures. Then I draw a sigil based on the sentence on the back. Then I fold it 3 times towards me. And then I burn it completely.

I donā€™t know if I have any specific magickal areas of interest. Iā€™m just interested in learning everything, as long as the information source isnā€™t too dry of a reading.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience. Welcome to the BALG forum.

Thank you!

Hey Everyone.
Im @ChaoticRevenge33
Im Chaote
Im from Ecuador, South America
Im Jewish no practitioner
I know hebrew, yidish, english and spanish
I began in magick in due of histories about clay golems and tzadikim in judaism
I quit my religion cause a lot of troubles in my life, i quit of believe.
Im new in magick, I have been learning and do it for two year on this november.
I began with very basic sigils with good and bad results.
My more great proud in my magickal work was my golem. My magical servitor. I was betrayed 2 years ago by my more great love in my life: my own mother. I made a golem for revenge, for justice, for fury and punish over my mother and his new ā€œboyfriendā€ (Her ex groom before my dad ). My dad Z"l -died caused for malignal bone cancer in 2016 and recently mom cheats hi. They broke meā€¦ because they did me a bad thing that I cannot say over here. In my family anybody knows about my magick. In october 13 Ive seen my fury in this reality in due my golem s hand. Its my most great creation, my proud. My vengative hand in this world.
My main ambition is learn about different magickal sistems
I worked with godforms of DKMU (Im a member since past year), with really good results using ELLIS (Hail red queen in this place I publicite my gratitude for your works). Doombringer (showed me the way, that I ignored, hail wise oppium man!). and Zalty (He brings me in way of prosperity, Ya.ho Zalty!).
I worked with red magick of combat with my golem with good results.
I worked with angels. Specially Rew"uel/Raguel sar-hamalakh (prince of justice and punishment).
I worked with magickal servitors of free use, like TejĀ“ik (Hail cosmic owl!), he teach me occult things she did my dad in secretā€¦
I worked with Fotamecus (Hail time controller!). He helped me so very much. With Noble mantis de la suerte (Noble lucky mantis) Im very gratefull too.
I worked with some of 40 servitors of Tommy Kelly with good results
And other servitors more too. All hail for all they.
I hope do friends here and learn about another magick practitioners.
I hope your comments and likes. If you wanna let me a personal menssage asking my knowledge in some area of magick, Im here for read and answer to you.

Greetings

-Chaotic Revenge33-

Hello. Iā€™m from the US. I donā€™t have a lot of experience in practicing magick, but Iā€™ve dabbled in some areas, and I found this curious site because I googled an experience that I had and found a relevant post. Iā€™m also interested in seeing what else this forum has to offer.

Welcome @WanderingWind Please tell us about yourself.

What, exactly, have you ā€œdabbledā€ in and how long have you practiced?

Things that come to mind are astral projection, energy work, clairivoyance, communication with higher self/spirits (not ghosts). I havenā€™t had much success with astral projection, yet. I think I succeeded once for a few seconds after entering a trance state, but I havenā€™t been able to do it again.

I tend towards areas that directly use intent, rather than channeling it through rituals. I keep ritualistic activities minimal, but respect carefully chosen actions that help to align onesself, such as sitting in a lotus pose, for example.

Iā€™ve ā€œdabbledā€ to varying degrees my whole life.

Hi, Iā€™m Sothis 33 years old. I have been studying and learning about the occult for more than 12 years. I practice Magia Goetia, Meditations, Astral Magic. I do not consider myself under any belief system, I am me and my will, but every belief is respectable as long as it does not infringe on the will of another.
It is an honor to be here.