Mind controlling family member... How are they doing this?

Sorry I hope that’s not disrespectful, I just needed help and wanted to speak to the experts. I respect your art and the things you all can do. I’m from a northern town in the UK. I’m just pretty suspicious about some of the events in me life to be honest. It all seems very ‘orchestrated.’ Like and there’s this family member, who doesn’t seem normal. Like a bit mind controlling, but it seems to work on people. It’s like she’s performing some sort of psychological mantra on the people around her. And if they knew what she was like behind closed doors they’d find her vile. I’ve identified her as a ‘covert narcissist’ but that doesn’t fully explain it to me. I only want more knowledge about it so am better prepared to deal with any type of attack, I mean it could be paranoia? I can’t deny it but just the way she has such control over such decent people baffles me?

Again I respect your art, I just don’t think I’d have the courage to wield such forces that you possess. So I hope my presense isn’t disrespectful.

Psychopaths and sociopaths are well known for possessing such traits. They have a charm and charisma that allows them to have a lot of control of those around them. They excel at manipulation.

It’s all good. It’s just helpful for us to know whether or not someone has experience in magical or spiritual matters so we can provide them with appropriate direction.

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Are you sure this individual who’s a covert naricissist isn’t any more than that? I’m not going to act on it but I could to do with a little more context. There’s something strange about the world, even if I told you the type of drama I’m in at the moment. I tried to see if I could direct message you on this site but it appears that I can’t. I literally hide in me flat, I watch the world have fun mingling together and I seeth through my window/PC. I genuinely don’t fit in, and I don’t want sympathy, but I could do with understanding my surroundings better.

DarkestKnight I get a decent vibe for you so your input would be valued.

Mod note: Moved out of Intros thread into it’s own topic. :+1:

@CrazyFrog86 If you put the @ symbol before someone’s name, they will get a notification that you are talking to them :slight_smile:

We are ALL more than what we seem. Look into the “Law of Attraction” or New Avatar Power, and you can see how people that don’t think of themselves as doing magick, or even believe in it, are manifesting what they want all the time.

Narcs are known to be very good at this, I suspect because the inner narrative they tell themselves is very strong. Not forgetting we are all also on some point of the Narcissistic spectrum, so we can all do this. Not to be makes someone a doormat, and that’s not healthy either. Malignant Narcissists also hurt themselves in the end as, as people notice and start avoiding them and cutting them out after a while, as you have done.

Yeah, just stay away. The only way to win is not to play. Look up “grey rock” technique if you have to interact with them. The more malignant a narc they are the more parasitic, so more energy you give them the more they will come to you as a source of narcissistic supply.

It’ an anti spam feature of the forum software. When you have been more active on the forum for a while it automatically unlocks. You can ask people to PM you until then.

Fitting in is overrated. :smiley: Maybe you just don’t like the people you currently know, and would be just fine if you found the right crowd? For this kind of thing research and gaining knowledge is instrumental in delivering understanding. Starting with looking into the psychology around narcs would probably give you the most value right now. Youtube is a great place for learning this kind of thing for free.

Richard Grannon is a good speaker and life coach that brings a no nonsense and level headed approach to it that isn’t dry or boring. He explains it all in detail so you’ll get the gist pretty fast.

After that, use a magickal technique to bring knowledge, also kind of relying on the law of attraction if you want to call it that: Cast your question to the winds, (meaning, he universe, just sent it “out” there) and then start looking it up, the answers come and you are led to the perfect resources that you personally need. “Ask and you shall receive.”