Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

My name is Sahar, ive been studying the occult for around a year.

ive been practicing for 7 months on and off, im mainly attracted to demonolatry and have worked with Belial for a brief period so far

Welcome @forsakenwait

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

i live in the middle east, im not currently comfortable specifying which country though, hope thats understandable:)

i practice demonolatry and its my main interest but since im still very new i cant say i currently follow any specific traditions im learning as i go

Do you practice demonolatry because you specifically chose that ideology or are you just working with demons mainly for now? Because demonolatry is a specific religion of sorts.

Hello all,

My alias is Adir - Hebrew for ā€˜great, mighty, powerfulā€™.
Side note: A few months ago, I changed my name irl, and later I found out that it was a name of god of a major religion :grin:

Iā€™m from somewhere in Asia.

Iā€™ve been interested in occult knowledge since I was a teenager. I used to steal magazines to study about astrology and palmistry. Later, my interest grew for magick. But it was all put to a stop once my parents found out.

I started living on my own a couple of years ago, and Iā€™ve recently started reading up on astrology and magick again. I guess Iā€™m destined for it because my birth chart also says so.

Iā€™m new to all of this. I donā€™t have any particular direction as to what system/tradition Iā€™ll be following or any specific interests, except for one clear goal: to take control of my reality and become truly powerful.

So far, I have magickal experience next to none. But Iā€™m eagerly learning and practicing. Looking forward to all the help and guidance

Hi All

Iā€™ve been a student of occult since 2014 and i have been following this forum for years.
Learn a lot from Lady Ewa, DarkestKnigh, Micah, Xag_darklight.
I had ups and down with practice but i know that practice required time like every other things we want to master. I am currently working with the Goetia Pathworking and also doing ongoing work on developing senses.
I have promised to King Azazel on last Friday that if he help me with difficult and very time -sensitive task i will create account on BALG and i will prize his name. He delivered - so here I am.

1 Like

Iā€™m from the states
My interest is mostly Angel Magick, Iā€™ve been practing several months
Iā€™ve practiced meditation on and off for years
I purchased this course to learn new skills, so I can see and hear the spirits

Hello,

I am pretty new to all this. I donā€™t really have any formal practice with ,magickā€˜ myself, in fact I am still exploring and trying to understand what it exactly is and entails.
I do remember though that as a kid I was really into all things magical, witches, fairies etc.

In about 2017 I could identify the odd symptoms and feelings Iā€™ve been having as a more or less spontaneous Kundalini activation and ever since have been going through a process of sometimes very intense cleansing and internal change, essentially waking up to my spiritual nature in a more conscious way and with that also rediscovering and re-developing my intuition and spiritual gifts.
I have always been philosophically inclined and eventually got interested in eastern philosophy and spirituality, Depth psychology, Buddhism. Started practicing meditation, yoga, dream work, lucid dreaming, energy work, shadow work, and more recently got interested in occultism and its practices.

Especially when I met a friend and teacher a few years ago - he really awakened my interest in (particularly western) spirituality and occultism even more, as he was an old adept.
I ended up starting an apprenticeship with him in the field of Geomancy/radiesthesia, which didnā€™t go far because sadly he died recently. Now I am left with a lot of questions and a desire to further pursue my interests.
Particularly his views and knowledge on ,forbiddenā€˜ and misunderstood entities and practices, such as Satan, demons, black magic, really challenged and expanded my own pre existing views and beliefs. He openly admitted to working with demons and black magic, told me that the so called devil/Lucifer is the friend and liberator of humanity (and yet that you shouldnā€™t worship him or worship anything for that matter) and is also helpful in manifestation. In a way some of it confirmed my own intuitions, as I had always felt that weā€™re being bullshitted on a grand scale by the church and religion in general, in order to undermine our true potential, and that maybe the devil isnā€™t all bad hah.
My teacher also insinuated that I might have been ,unconsciouslyā€™ and intuitively practicing some form of black magic. I do know that my maternal great grandfather practiced magic, so I might have inherited some abilities and skills from that side.
I definitely want to develop my spiritual abilities even more.

Through the measurement tools I acquired in my apprenticeship, I could measure the frequency of a particular entity/deity (Kali) (everything, including entities, has a particular frequency which can be measured with the right tools) that I apparently have channeled subconsciously into some of my artworks.
I do also really feel drawn to Lilith and feel like I have a connection with her that Iā€™d like to explore further. Also Lucifer.

I feel that one (at that time very traumatic) life experience in particular acted as a kind of initiation to me. Into the hidden, dark, unseen undercurrents of existence.
The other/dark side, the void that births all of creation.

Before I practice anything, I feel the need to really understand what Iā€™m doing. Perhaps this can actually be a bit of a blockage sometimes, as magic seem to be something that is much more related to feelings and intuition, even if it might have some form of structure and logic, it seems that the urge to logically understand everything can get in the way a bit for me.
I donā€™t even know if magic, witchcraft and the LHP is my path but I am definitely intrigued and interested in it and feel compelled to explore and learn about it more, which is why Iā€™m here.

I am aware magic is not a substitute for therapy but I am interested in its potential for personal transformation and healing the soul and reintegrating unconscious split-off personality/soul fragments in order to become who we desire and are meant to be.

Hello Everyone,
My name is Dante, i am 28 and i have been studying magic for 1 year and a half. 1 year ago i initiated as a practioner by making an advance pack to take my spiritual evolution very seriously, to open my mind and empower myself with magic and its secrets.
As of this date, my focus is in black flame, black light and black sun information. I have just awaken my black flame and i am here to broaden my perspective on all fronts.

Welcome @EmpowerBlackFlame

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Hi apologies , am literally no body erm, I just kind of realized somethings not right in the world so I was hoping to have some of my questions by experienced magicians and psychics. Predominantly a conspiracy theorist but I know about the under current of the occult in the world. I noticed a few people being scolded for that sort of thing so I wonā€™t expand too much. I just wanted to know if demons could be in human vessels and if so can they shape shift in our 3d domain. It was mainly just so I was aware of it. Iā€™ve noticed thereā€™s people here with some impressive skills so if any one is willing to reach out to me and tell me what they know Iā€™d be happy to give it audience. Iā€™ll keep it to meself as well, am the type of guy who needs to go under the radar in this world as Iā€™ve kind of struggled. So thatā€™s me, wish you all the best and hope that you all keep adapting your incredible talents through meditation. Gaia Sophiaā€™s blessings.

1 Like

I havent started anything just the basic, meditation, spirit communication and black flame. Since my goal is to walk the immortal path i spent a lot of time researching on them, the dark lords are very amazing. I am going to initiate into Luciferianism then go on to study satanism later.
My areas are the black light body of immortality, black flame and black sun. I was studying the tree of life and death and i was shown i was not ready despite my knowledgeā€¦but atm Iā€™m only half baked on it.

My goals are to become immortal(god), travel the astral for 10 hours, reclaim my memories of my past lives on earth and before that.

@CrazyFrog86 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

So you have no actual experience in magick or anything? Just into conspiracies and think you possess some sort of gnosis?

oh by the way I forgot to introduce myself (Iā€™m new)
My name is Jeremy, I am a man and I am 16 years old. And I also forgot to mention that I have tried to make pacts with the devil about 2 or 3 times and despite my dedication and my strict way of doing the ritual, following everything perfectly and even so it did not work for me and all this that happens to me It makes me think that my life is a complete disgrace, Iā€™m a fucking miserable.

Hi Fellow Magicians,

It is a delight to be in a forum with like minded people, and I hope I can share, discuss and get answers that I have been longing to receive my whole life. I was raised catholic but 10 years ago I decided to give up those beliefs and find my own path.

I have been practicing magick for the past 13 years of my life. What got me into it was the experiences that I have had, with abilities that manifested through voluntary and involuntary experiences. I have done things I never thought possible. The most common being precognition.

I am following Franz Bardonā€™s system as of now. But I am also open to other approaches :slightly_smiling_face:.

WHAT I AM STRUGGLING WITH is finding answers of why certain things happened to me? I have read a lot about ghosts, demons and Tulpa phenomenon. Is it true that ghosts are really entities created by the mind? I have had moments where I was sick in bed and would get intense visual and auditory ā€œhallucinationsā€. I have been hit my a lighter that literally hovered in the air before it launched to my head. I have heard people around me that are not really there. I have seen my brotherā€™s doppleganger at home.

Sorry for the long intro. Any help would be nice. I will be posting more on the other pages.

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @Shadow13

Where are you from?

Practicing what, exactly?

Iā€™m in Canada, South Asian descent.

I practice a lot of meditation but have also done I Ching divination, and attempted exteriorization, voluntary precognition and ones similar to it.

Problem is I was not consistent before.

Are you mean evocation?

No I mean exteriorization. It is the ability to exteriorize or use your astral body or at least part of your body to physically touch something in distance. Or pick something up.

For example, I could be in room on the chair and I use my astral hand or to switch on light without getting up or physically using my hand, and then bring it back to my physical body.

I have only done it once long time ago when I was 13, it happened all of sudden, unintentionally, I touched someone from a very far distance. Of course it takes years of practice to be able to do it voluntarily.

1 Like