Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Greetings all!
I am 26 years old, my name is Mikhail. I am from Russia, Moscow. I have been practicing astrology and tarot for 6 years. About 3 years ago I started practicing Russian black magic. Still looking for myself in magic and that’s why I want to expand my potential with Goetia.
My first call was Gremory. It happened spontaneously and not according to all the rules, which I learned later. But this call was effective, it helped me find clients for my business, which was falling apart at the time.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Hello, newbie here. Do i post my self introduction in an answer here, or somewhere else? I can’t find the place🤔greetings Eline

Welcome @Eline :slight_smile: Yes, this thread is the right place for your intro :+1:

1 Like

Hey folks. So i was trying to find info about Demons on the internet when i ran into this forum. I’m not really a practicing mage, until i suddenly am😊. I’m in it for therapeutic reasons and so far, it’s working really well for me. I’m making a little grimoire book for myself with paintings and experiences, and it’s just all working out.
Happy to be here and read everybody’s stories!

Welcome @Eline Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I live in the Netherlands, I’m Dutch.
I’ve been practicing Tummo, a Tibetan form of Kundalini Yoga, for 3,5 years now. That’s a daily meditation practice, very powerful and intense emotionally.
So i don’t really follow any particular school of thought. I try to incorporate ideas that i feel make sense to me, that i need, because they help me be more grounded, have compassion.
I’m deeply interested in all things cartomancy, herbalism, graveyard dirt, Kabbala and astrology, sigil making… Busy busy​:honeybee::blush:

So you don’t practice any magick?

Depends how you define it. Not in a ritual setting, no.

Hello im Zack Im not new to all this but i had a 10 year hiatus from this world & i recently startedvdoing research again & was amazed at all the people in the forums & the progress that they have had. You all are so eager to help others have success too. I joined reddits demonalotry & i read a post about NAAMAH & was so intrigued by her & the post i cant think of anything but having her in my life & working with her. The information that has multplied along with the people practicing has brought me back to this world i left for someone who left me. Which i was told would happen but i loved her so i gave it up & my life slowly went to shit. I have to go serve a prison sentence for felon in possesion of a firearm & ammunition. I wanted to start up again because im going to have a lot of time to get back into magick. I dont know if i will have access to this site but i can get books sent to me. When i get out i will let you all know how much i progressed i feel like im starting all over again . Im a carpenter by trade. My ex & her new boyfriend called the cops on me while i was asleep she said i theeatened to shoot them. They were gone i have been living alone but he lost his house so now im going to prison & they are living in ny house she got a restraining order on me & i never laid a hand on her z

Hlo my name is sandesh I hope you are well OK let’s get to the point I am working with sargatanas many many days but it is not working I trying really really hard to reach him but I cannot connect with him I chant each and everyday I invoke extensive sargatanas but nothing happening I cannot attract girl yet I donot have a girlfriend how this work could you help me with it

Hi @Sandy_Niraula this isn’t an introduction, it’s a duplicate of your other post… please tell us about your magickal experience so we can help you better.

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

If you have never evoked before for example, that’s a different issue than if you normally evoke just fine and it’s just Sargatanas you have a problem with.

1 Like

Greetings!

I’ve not been practicing long - I started off doing some ‘shamanic’ training a year or so but have moved onto the trident path instead.
I’m currently attempting the 7-day initiation project for the TOAF
I don’t have huge amounts of experience in practical magic so am taking a ‘trial and error’ based approach.
I’m based in the UK (Yorkshire)
I’ve had a pretty strong calling from Hekate and am currently studying Queen of Hell by Mark Allen Smith - it seems aimed more at dudes than ladies so I’m struggling a bit, but that’s likely down to my ignorance!
It’s great to know there’s a community out there - it can be a lonely road - good luck to you all!
Lucy

1 Like

Welcome @BeezelBubba

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, did you practice and how long did you practice?

Did you follow any specific system or tradition?

What were your areas of magical interest?

Im Ana,but I prefer my hapanese nickname,Kunaku.
Im young,and im not even english,im portuguese.I read a lot about the occult,my mother was also very in love with this theme. I love things that can bot be explained by science (I also love science tho).
I can read japanese! This is the only thing im proud of. (Only one system,but at least is something!)
Im looking forward to make a pact with lucifer,i have been months studying it and im struggling a lot! I would really appreciate help!
(No pic cuz im ugly af)

Hello to everyone! I am from Eastern Europe and I’ve came across this forum 3 months ago and I can say that I have found some really useful information on here.I have gained an interest in the occult since last summer, but didn’t practice too much besides a few love spells. I’m mostly interested in Angelic magic but I am really open to learn about other systems.
I am currently looking for improving and developing my knowledge about magic in general and also love spells.
I am confident that I am in the right place ! So happy that I came across here.

1 Like

Welcome @Kunaku

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

I donot have experience in magic but I chant I invoke extensive sargatanas but nothing work
I practice many many days but nothing work I am new here so I donot follow any specific system I interested to be best business man but right now I am in high school right now and other interest I want to make women obsessed with me

I dont practice (yet) But I’de probably use the traditional one.

So what areas of magick are you interested in learning about? You haven’t really told us anything.