Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Oh right,sorry about that haha.
Well,I like the ones who involve luciferian magick.I mean,its cool.And the ones that,I dont know,that heal.Healing magick,i thinks its beautiful,dont ya think? Healing with magick…Its just…amazing.

Nothing new under the sun. I’m Blitz Von Wolfenstein, WOLFBANE. I’m into all types of Magick, whatever works, I like to use natural influence for spells, guess battle Magick under baneful rights has been my specialty. Initiated through primal kaos. I’ve got an original kill, dehydration through lack of semen, made astral dimension glasses, original mirror death entrapment, and mirror death, successfully enslaved demons and kill them, drain energy using baneful rights autonomously. I’m on here to help, have feel for where other Magick intentions are going, maybe find a cruddy buddy to do something sinister together

Best regards
Blittzvonwolfenstein

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Maleek. I’ve been having quite alot of out of body experiences the past few weeks for the first time in my life. My parents are Christians but I really want to explore what more is in store for me. I’m 21.

Hello dear people, I’m new to magick. I’ve been experimenting with the GoM books for a while. I am interested in Angelic Magick. My experiences so far are limited to remote viewing and astral projection.

Welcome @rickrock

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Welcome @MaleekDee

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I have no experience at all with magick. I’m very new to all of this. How I found myself here was because I wanted to know how to perform a ritual but couldn’t find straight answers until I came across this page. I still don’t know how but I believe I’m in the right place. I’m from Tanzania.

Welcome @Blitz_Von_Wolfenstei

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in particular systems or traditions?

Hello everyone Im very new to magic just started ever since I have dreams I looked for their meaning and I guess thats how I ended up here I just hope to have some good time thanks for reading.

Welcome @tarito Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

If you do have some, what, exactly, have you practicde and how long have you practiced?

I’m from Baltimore MD. I’m interested in autonomous Magick, internet Magick, power harnesses, crafting Magick tools that are real Magick. I want to see what others are doing? Old Magick is bad. I do contemporary graffiti Magick I would say…

Hello everyone.

Hailing from the north of England, I have been dabbling in various occult-related themes and some magickal practices for half or my life or so… 20ish years, to give the context. While my original practice lay with Chaos magick, I have eventually evolved into a more LHP-leaning practitioner. Been a lurker/reader for quite a while, seemed like as a good time as any to take the proverbial plunge and register.

2 Likes

Cool intro and welcome to the one and only BALG forum!

1 Like

Welcome!

2 Likes

I’ve decided to muster up the courage to create an account. I’m relatively new to this but I’ve been practicing energy work via Robert Bruce(?) New Energy Waves and meditation for a few months. The only spell I know is the Qabbalistic Cross.

3 Likes

Welcome @Roulette Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

How long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Hailing from Florida, I’m very new to this and only been practicing for 6 months tops. I do not have much experience with practical magic but I’ve attracted the attention of spirits virtually my entire life. As far as magical interest, I’m interested in scrying and healing.

2 Likes

Have you tried to do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram? I would memorize that, you could do it in a day or two. Super helpful.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Enrico, I am 18 years old and I got an entity attached to me, it’s very powerful and dangerous, I can’t hear it but I can feel every part of it, his true body, not an illusion, every time I lay in bed I can feel his big mouth and mouth walls on my legs, it even goes for my genitals, I can feel the teeths on my pp and the tongue moving around, I’m searching to get rid of this cause I am becoming insane.

Welcome @Hactori Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?