Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello, I’m Duong
I’m 24 and a newbie
Im working with Gallery of Magick book , I have discovered magick for one year, I just become serious with magick in this year

Im from South Asia
Sorry for my bad english

Nice to meet you all.

Hello all,

I’m Fem, 43 years old.
I am practising for 2 years now but mainly in servitors.
This in no particular system at all, I just found one book at the beginning of the c-crisis and thought it would be nice to have one to keep the sfere in our house good, when working at home. From there I read a lot about servitor methods in different directions.
I have not a lot of practical experience in magick spells or other magick.
I’m from Europe, the netherlands.
At this moment I’m thinking to start in the spirit world, but I don’t know yet where to start exactly. I hope to find some starting point here.

Nice to meet you all and hope to learn a lot from here!

Hello, I am PassionRIsing. I used to have an account here and forgot my password, so I must start over sadly.

• How long have you been practicing?
    It is difficult to say how long I have been practicing. I have only within the last few years taken it seriously. Before then I was just going off of intuition and sometimes stupidity.
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
    I consider myself a Luciferian to the extent that following Luciferian principles would allow.
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick?
    Yeah, I’ve seen some success.
  • Where are you from?
    I’m from the US.
  • Current ambitions/struggles
    I just have some questions that I would appreciate other magician’s thoughts on. I am planning to create a new thread once I organize my thoughts.

Welcome @PassionRising

Approximately.

So what, exactly, do you practice?

What was your previous username? Your old account will need to be closed.

I’ve always believed in magick, and I have always tried to magickly influences events and circumstances. Only within the last few years has it been Goetic Demonolatry-oriented. I also kind of like neo-grimoires, so recommendations ARE appreciated. I’ll have to try to find the exact name and get back to you. I used to sign in with email and password, not username and password.

• Do you follow any particular tradition or system?
  • What are your areas of interest?

@Bless208 Please respond to these questions from @DarkestKnight to complete your introduction.

We need this as you are asking us for help frequently, but we have no idea what skills you have of what kind of current you use to tailor that advice to something you can use. ALL members update us with this and it would not be fair to them to make an exception.

“How long have you been practicing?”
About five years.

“Do you follow any particular system or tradition?”
My base is strongly influenced by LaVeyan Satanism (psychodrama), though my exoteric philosophies have led me to look into others (especially Satanic traditions).

“Do you have any practical experience in magick?”
I think?

“Where are you from?”
Arizona, though many years ago, Friesland.

“Current ambitions/struggles”
Synthesizing certain rituals and principles.

hi my name is Leo and i dont really practice any magic I came here to learn how to do magic so hay thats me.

Welcome @Agrat_Stavrogin

What, exactly, do you practice?

Originally, mostly ritual and sex magic influenced by LaVey and some sympathetic parties. I am also interested in psychology and neuroscience involved in a variety of spiritual or alerted states, and tried to integrate this knowledge into the practices themselves. Since then I’ve constructed my own mythos, and been experimenting with different principles of “black magic”, as there is a curious mix of divergence and sympathy, especially in the Luciferian elements of different esoteric traditions. I think this kind of tension is almost as inevitable as it’s exoteric equivalent (you have existentialists, nihilists of various types, egoists, etc. that exist in overlapping idea spaces in philosophy).

I also have a great interest in the literature which is inspiring to a lot of this stuff, from Milton to Blake to Wagner’s Kane and Lovecraft.

i’m rayn
I like to study all kinds of magic
I studied magic for seven years. I understand it theoretically, but I have no experience in the practical side, such as rituals and spells
I intend to gain experience in the practical side of magic

Welcome @RAYN

Where are you from?

Such as?

What are your areas of magical interest?

From Egypt
I have read about Yoga, Kabbalah, and Hermeticism
I am currently interested in studying the Left-Hand Path
My problem is that I don’t know English lol so the sources are very limited
i use Google translate
I have a great desire to communicate with demon Purson

Hi! I’m Rose 23 years old, practicing for about for 1 year, my practice is mainly aroukd the infernal divine and green witchcraft atm!:slight_smile:

I live in China.

I once created a servitor twenty years ago. I am interested in the magic about servitor.

hello,I’m from China .I am a beginner in magic and I keep practicing my ability,I’m interested in hindu magic and African magic.I cooperate with kali recently,she is very strict for me but I still love her.I regard her as my mother,she always gives some lessons in mylife,especially my arrogance problem.sarasvati helps me in my life too,her mantra has a good effect in my study

Welcome @hoodoo

So what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Welcome @btvbtvb Please tell us about yourself.

Do you have any practical experience in magick beyond a servitor?

If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Welcome @Rose011

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hi everyone,
I first joined in 2019 as a total beginner. Back then I tried out a few rituals, with some slight successes but decided to take a step back for… well I’m not sure what for tbh. But magick has always been on my mind since, and I’ve been trying to connect with myself, meditate and tried to work with the universe by stuff I found online.

Honestly, I found it to be dissaponting to the point of feeling like “I’m a good person, I look out for others more than myself, I don’t deserve what’s happening to me now and if even the universe doesn’t want to push me in the right direction, I might as well give up”. Sad, I know… but true feelings.

Then again I’m a fighter and I fight those thoughts and feelings. To me, demons (I don’t like the word) represent power. Power to go after what you want because you deserve it.

And so I’m back here, to re-start my journey. Because I deserve it.

My preference right now is with the Goetia, but I am very much open to learn all there is out there that might fit my as well.

I look forward to meeting and reading your posts and experiences and hope to learn and grow together.

Warm regards