Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello everyone, my name is Esther and I live in Germany. I am 42 and a psychologist. I practice magick only for a few months. So far I have been mostly involved in the Law of Attraction/ New Age and meditation. This enabled me to have great luck in winning. My biggest interest is in the energy healing and methods of energy psychology. I am here because I am in trouble and I am trying to solve it with magic. So far I have not had any success. I am especially interested in Angelic Magick and Chaos Magick. I am also in the process of gaining first experience with the demons of Goetia.

Hello, I was a member but got logged out of my account and canā€™t get my email or password back.

My name is D, Iā€™m from Europe. All my life I had interest in paranormal and in time I started doin magick, collected many books from various authors so I canā€™t say I have my type of magick but mostly what works for me.

Do you recall the old account name? Itā€™s against the rules to have multiple accounts, and we will close it out to make sure it doesnā€™t get hacked.

Also, we can send you an email verification link and you can reset your BALG password, but itā€™s your email you canā€™t get into right?

Please repost your full intro answer @Darkestknights usual questions:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

• What are your areas of magical interest?

1 Like

I do not have any experience in practicing magick. Areas of magical interest would be (and I donā€™t know if these have specific names) digging through the psyche of another, healing with touch or massage, sexual energy, dreamwalking and astral projection.

Welcome @Altair1

Practicing what, exactly? And how long is ā€œrecently?ā€

Nothing specific I got hood at scanning I got a couple of attunements I gave some attunement Iā€™m just into the meta physical in general

Hi. Iā€™m 25 years old and Iā€™ve been interested in magic and the supernatural for pretty much my entire life. I worked with Goetic demons for a short period of time before becoming a Mahayana Buddhist, but after a terrible psychotic breakdown and a nasty falling out with them Iā€™ve (almost) left that part of my life behind. Now Iā€™m on the bodhisattva path to enlightenment and hoping to become a deva in my next rebirth. Cheers.

Welcome @Virago

Where are you from?

How long did you practice?

Did you follow any specific system or tadition?

What brings you to the BALG forum?

Thanks. Iā€™m from California. I only worked with the demons for a few short months before they fucked me over. I donā€™t believe I used a specfic system since I did most of my dealings with them through the book Goetia Pathworking, and evidently it seems to have worked for me because the first time I called on Asmoday he came in very strongly energetically speaking. Iā€™m on BALG because I have a question about a possible impostor spirit that I will be getting to shortly.

Hello,

My name is Shawna from Canada. I have been practicing for less than a year. I felt alone in my practice and wanted to meet new people who share the same interest.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Shawna89.

Practicing what, exactly?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

@DarkestKnight I donā€™t really follow any specific system. I found my uncles book of Shadows and started from there. I would like to learn more about hoodoo and the lefthand path

What did he practice? Witchcraft?

@DarkestKnight Yes he was a practicing witch. I didnā€™t pay it too much attention when I was Kid. It feels like Iā€™ve had a spiritual awakening and my inner being has brought me to witchcraft. He no longer practices and I refrain from asking him.

Where do you introduce yourself? I no understand

You do it right here. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

Greetings everyone, Iā€™m from turkey. Im tarot practising like 3 year but my real passion is not tarot. I more interested to contact with spirits. I did work with demon or other spirits. but lately I questining myself for am i fool myself. This reason I did start again begining spirituel work. And sorry for my english, itā€™s not my main language.

Welcome @Fenrir

What, exactly, did you practice and how long did you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I used to see EA on Youtube- I watch Joe Behemoth X and am the same age he is. I practice witchcraft for lesser magick and am learning High Magick with Damien Echols. Although I get turned off by all the Hesus stuff which he seems to enjoy. Have studied Zen Buddhism and Taoism, like them both. Not into animal sacrifice of ANY kind. Raised churchy and feel horribly betrayed by all those lies. Honestly donā€™t know if any of this is real or just people seeing what they want to see.

Welcome @Dragoo Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?