Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

So many new people!

Welcome to you all. Enjoy this forum as it is very informative, educational and enlightening. So many different people with so many interesting experiences and levels of experience. There is truly something here for EVERYONE interested in this area of life.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been a demonolater going on 5 years now. I love all forms of divination as well, with a preference for astrology. I’m a simple person, really. Looking to make friends and share experiences.

1 Like

Welcome @SpearHunter

Where are you from?

Do you have experience in systems or traditions of magick outside of the religion of demonolatry?

What are your areas of interest?

I live on the west coast :slight_smile:
I have some familiarity with Buddhism, Islamic magic, and the Hekatean currents. My current focus is expanding my knowledge in all facets.

The Wet Coast of where? I’m on the Wet Coast of Canada. lol

1 Like

I also live in Canada! Crazy coincidence.

1 Like

There are quite a few Canadians here. Welcome to the BALG forum.

:point_up: Sure is cold down here :melting_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! While I am definitely new here myself, I do like to try to welcome people when they join. I hope you enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Hello, since this is a requirement here I will give a brief profile; I am a member of Shugara Syndicate and the Tempel ov the Black Vampyre, the successor to the now defunct T0B (was also a member). I have some experience with Thelema and the Golden Dawn and I have trained in/or am presently training in Brazilian Quimbanda, Palo Mayombe, Navajo Witchcraft, Brujeria (Mexico), and I am quite fond of Traditional Witchcraft of Cornwall and Devon, the UK basically. I also have a spiritual mentor who is an initiate of Haitian Vodou and the Bizango Society, and have friends in New Orleans Voodoo which I have recently found to be just as potent, just more like Mexico where there’s alot of charlatans and fakes catering to tourists and outsiders while the real thing is done behind closed doors. I am here out of curiosity as it has been awhile, I took a look around here back when this first started but left as life became more busy.

Hope this helps,

Serell

(TOBVCz)

1 Like

Welcome @TOBVCz

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

What are your areas of interes?

Areas of interest are in the things I’m practicing. Have been practicing my entire life in some form or another. I’m from California, USA

1 Like

As cold as it gets in Winterpeg - Manitscoldout?

And roughly how long is that?

Hi everyone! My name is Lucia Belia. I’m new to the LHP. I’ve been a practicing Druid for many years but felt somewhat “off”. I came across someone who introduced me to luciferianism and a light just clicked for me. I was only initiated on Samhain. I’ve been looking for a mentor as I soak up knowledge. I’ve been drawn to talk to Asmodeus and fell into this site and the wealth of information, so thank you. Several people have told me to start with someone else but I’ve always trusted my intuition on whom to work with and why. I’ve seen on this thread he can be a tricky one especially for newcomers. In my practice I do a lot of shadow work. Coaching and healing. My end goal, long term goal??? Is to open an LHP retreat. I believe he and I have work to do for me in LHP before I turn my practice onto others. As I continue to learn and research. If anyone can advise if I’m incorrect or if I should do further research I’m all ears….eyes??? Lol.

2 Likes

Greetings everyone!

My nickname is Indigo_Star and I am very new to this. I am here because it seems that King Paimon is reaching out to me (by triggering a memory of him) a month ago. I am interested in the subject of spirits and wish to learn more here.

I am learning mind magick for now and my psychic/astral senses are not fully developed, so I am not able to sense or hear King Paimon. However, a good clairvoyant told me he had been reaching out so I would like to get to know him personally.

Thank you!
Indigo_star

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Solo practice is highly rewarding, though I understand the need some people have to belong to a collective of some kind. I am a solo practitioner myself.

It warms my heart that Luciferianism has chosen you and that you have decided to follow the Path.

1 Like

Welcome! You will learn much here.

Welcome @Lucia-Belia

Where are you from?

Approximately how long is that?

Do you have experience in any other systems or traditions?

What are your areas of interest?

1 Like