Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Indigo_Star

Where are you from?

What, exact,y do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

What do you mean by “mind magick?”

What are your areas of interestt?

@TOBVCz Please respond intelligently to @DarkestKnight’s intro questions as everyone else seems to manage to do easily.

Consider this intro a nominal initiation into BALG the forums: it’s not about importance, it’s about letting us know what level to talk to you at.

At this point, based on this I would just assume you’re still 15 and are completely new, and simply point you to tutorials to get the basics knowing you are not ready for higher level conversation… If that’s what you want, to be underestimated (or maybe not), then that’s fine.

Your unserious vampire LARP is removed as off topic.

My name is wuzimu

I like almost every Kind of magic,like I like working with angels and devil’s may it be white magic, praying and even black magic, except the ones that have the ability to harm others,or force fully manipulate them to do something that is not within their will.
My ambition is to learn and understand ancient knowledge from the entities of the invisible world,and
My current struggle is since childhood hood to this current dayI have been under some karmic dept that is not right full mine, in my astral skies there’s some sort of a cloud which feeds on my positive energy, I have been meeting failures after failures even where I was supposed to succeed and disappointments after disappointments,I started thinking that aah it’s normal maybe next time I will succeed but some how I have recognized that I have been in the same cycles,same things continueing to happen again and again,and the situation I’m in is bothering me and I want it to stop it, and so ihave been digging around for information about spiritualsim until boom I met you guys, I’m hear because I think that I’ll learn lots of useful knowledge.

Welcome @Fortune157

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practcing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

if you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

Hey guys im kunal messy and im new here. I started working bephomet at first cuz i thought he’s satan but he helped me out and guided me to all to entities i know. As a child i was a bright one and a Christian guy of faith but that false onr took everything and i was lost with nothing with me even my family has torn apart but these guys helped me put everything together still working but at a better place now. I haven’t done anything big like rituals or rites but still they listen when we sit together its like i design a scenario in my brain and can turn it to reality. Me and the god or goddess im sitting with guiding me proper i can predict things and seriously they empowered me to the point im bending reality type of stuffs like example one day i was angry on 2 singer cuz i dont like their songs but my friends keep playing their songs and the next day them both singer found dead one by gun shoots and the other one had heartache i have a strong power of imagination or projection what to call it dont know feeling blessed with them but need to find more so ill be needing your help.

Welcome @Kunal_Messy

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

What are your areas of interest?

1 Like

I have answered you bro its just new site for me didn’t tag u

So…If I’m understanding correctly, you just make things up?

You haven’t really answered any of my other questions…

Lets start again probably you didn’t understand .
I’ve done sigil magic, sex magic, black flame initiation, had my baptism of satanic bible in astral planes. And about tradition or system no im not following anything specifically. And my areas of interest are power and manipulation and wealth too.

Hello All,

I am Zon and have been with Magick since 1988! Having lived in the Middle East, encountered the Jinn literature; having lived in India and Tibet, came across Ganesh and the Tulpas. A brief sojourn in Israel introduced me to the Shem angels. Sweden and Iceland brought the runes into my life.

And as always, more is not always better! Am trying to settle on something for the rest of my life. Something that works; something that feels good and brings results - fast!

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @zon

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you currently practice?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

I am from Zimbabwe and where are you from Sir.

No I have no experience at all
Am interested in

Hello, My name is Mathew A.K.A Cutthroat411.

I’ve always been interested in magic since I was a child. As I got into my teenage years I began to find out that my family, on my mother’s side, were heavily involved in black magic (I’m talking about literally eating the Hearts of our enemies type shit), which I wasn’t entirely surprised based on certain things I have observed growing up, not to say mom’s immediate family practiced magic on a daily basis, but they may have inherited certain gifts. Like the ability to influence events and outcomes with a mere thought or by uttering words/statements/commands out loud.

Anyways I have always been fascinated by powers such as shapeshifting, illusion casting, telepathy and Hypnosis. And with the help other adepts, I will someday I will become an adept in these areas of magic.

1 Like

Welcome @CTH411

Where are you from?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

My occupation is focused on destroying the roots of bondage and suffering, awakening to divine reality, and liberating all from the bondage of causality.

I believe in responsibility to the responsible, and don’t think all knowledge should be disclosed immediately to everyone, because some things are too dangerous. I would not give a gun to a child.

Many want power, but forget the necessity of wisdom. Wisdom is earned through hardship.

Welcome @The_Day_Walker Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing.

Where are you from?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of interest?

That is my focus - Death, the destruction of ignorance, awakening to Reality, and liberation of beings.

The “pursuit” of Non-dual Indivisible Wisdom - which has possibly been the main “quest” or path of occultists and mystics. So altogether those things can say much about me, that matters.

I am looking to see if there are interesting posts to learn from, and also if I can help somehow with those who feels resonance to some of my ideas or views.

I have some experience that might be meaningful to some people initially starting out on the path of wisdom, awakening, or liberation, and are focused on the subjugation and dissolution of the false ego - or who might be interested.

That could be usefully applicable to almost any genuine path, or any genuine person because the foundational elements required, remain the same.

Anyway, one can say a lot about themselves, but the only way to reveal oneself and their experience, or something that can be useful, are via discussion, interaction, and posts.

1 Like

You have not answered any of my questions.You have provided nothing concrete about your actual experience, what it is you practice, or for how long, and so have not met our requirement for a proper introduction. Please provide some details that tell our members something about you besides flowery words. Otherwise, I will have to assume you are refusing to follow our rules.

I don’t know what its called specifically, the art of manifestation?, I’m not sure. Basically I’ve been practice this “art” to manifest anything I want. Certain materials things may take days to manifest itself and trivial things can manifest in an instant. I think it utilizes visualization and what Damon Brand in one of his books described as " emotional transmutation". Speaking of Damon Brand, I’ve done some of his rituals of his books in the past, the success rate of his rituals have been around 50% to 60%, for me anyways. I personally do not follow any specific tradition, if I should please let me know. If I were to rank myself, I would definitely say I’m a novice, I’ve had successes at certain magic but I haven’t been consistent with the practice. I hope to be guided here.

hello im esmeray my magick name is artemis and im willing to learn more about the matters of the occult <3!!

1 Like