Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Melpomene

You posted your introduction in the wrong place, so I have moved it here to the main intro thread. Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

1 Like

I have tried hoodoo candle magic and the angelic route. I have been practicing off and on (mostly off) for a few years. I am hoping the Demons of Magic will be successful for me as this is my interest. I do not know many areas, however, I am open to learn about other areas. I am one of those odd people that cannot visualize images/pictures unless I just looked at it a few minutes prior. I think this is my biggest problem. I cannot visualize people that I have known for years. I was horrble with geometry and excelled in Algebra. The very weird thing about this is that what sticks in my head are long strings of numbers and especially what I have read or what has been read to me. I can remember page number, which side of a page, which paragraph and can quote it back, but I just cannot remember images.

Hello

I am a newbie of magic
I have had spells done my practitioners but want to learn more of my own

Hello, welcome @Brunette :wave:

If I understand correctly you’ve never done magick?

What type of magick are you interested in?

Which country are you from?

1 Like

Im interested in the LHP and demonic

Alright very good!

Actually the question where you are from is mandatory question.

England uk

Hello everyone,i am new to magick and read some book and now i here to learn more and find some friends

Hello and welcome @Zohans24👋

What type of magick you want to learn?

Where are you from?

I dont know yet,i not decided yet,have a long way to learning,i from middle east

Hi, my name is Rayan. I am from Morocco. I am new to magic, but my goal is to practice Muslim magic. And to cool feats like flight, walking on water, teleporting, transmuting paper into gold and silver, grinding mountains, reviving the dead, drying up rivers, turning invisible etc…
I have received advice from Odin.

Welcome @Tiffany_Anderson

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

I have been practicing chaos (mainly sigils) magick for a little over 4 months. Which I am yet to see any success with mainly due to my belief being weak. So I seek to learn the ways of installing unwavering belief in one’s essence. This, combined with the capacity that is will, will allow me to produce physical results.

Hi I am Jayme, I dont practice any magic only visualizations, and dont dabble too much. I have done a sigil before but not much happened. I just wanted to share some of my experiences and conversations regarding a succubus. Good moments, kind of scary moments the last 10 years. Its fascinating and tempting, the Ubi’s. It’s definitely an area of interest.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Anon7

Where are you from?

How did you receive your succubus then?

1 Like

I am from the states, the west coast originally. Grew up in the mountains and forest areas, September is a fun month to go mushroom picking.

I believe she “jumped” from an image, it was it felt like. My curiosity attracted her I think? When I was younger, before I ever knew about these sort of things I imagined how cool it would be to have a ghost make love to me. I laid and imagined what it would feel like. Also, unhealthy amounts of mastrubation and fantasy played a part in that as well I would imagine.

As I laid there nothing happened, but I think something started following me from that point on when I was much younger. Fast forward years later, I started getting into fantasy art and drawings. Stuff got a little darker than I was comfortable with. Woman with red skin, blue skin with horns always got my attention for some reason. I kept looking up these photos and would just stare at them. I felt a huge amount of anxiety then boom, it was gone. I felt normal again.

Later that night in 2012 I laid down, and thats when she came to me. I can post more of these experiences, Ive enjoyed reading many of peoples stories, experiences and things they have learned. The only confusing thing is how they can go from nice and kind, to wanting to scratch and cause pain occasionally.

We call those parasites and usually advice people to banish and cleanse. Uninvited entity messing with you interfered with your magick and are bad news.

This doesn’t sound so much magick related as bad luck. You didn’t summon it, you didn’t petition Lilith asking for one to suit you, you just got hijacked and raped. That’s not cool.

Sure. You already found the off topic thread for that :smiley: Just bear in mind this is a forum for magick not so much nonmagical literotica, there’s another site for that :+1:

Do what you want, but be careful: these things tend to get stronger and take more until you start getting sick and then you’re not strong enough to get rid of them any more. It’s not a nice game and doesn’t always end well.

If you’re into it, and you didn’t create a thoughtform and it’s a parasite, get rid of it and summon one that won’t consume you. If it’s a thoughtform of your own design learn about thoughtforms and how to keep them on track.

2 Likes

Thank you Mulberry, I will definitely look into this banish and cleansing then. I did actually get sick around the same time this thing came back after many years of what I thought was banished already. I burned my letter of intent and never looked back. But it made its way back to me somehow? Ill start searching for more post

1 Like

So as I was laying down I felt sliding and tapping, small vibrations on my lower back. I get up later to find that side of my back completely pain free. I think she didn’t like me doubting if she was a parasite or not? I asked her to do the other side and she did. Time will tell I suppose. Maybe under journaling I can share my adventures

Yes, that would be a good option, this specific thread should only be used for introductions.