Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Yes I indeed am

I am from India, and regarding the types of magick I have been practising, they are mostly related to mantras/runes etc, based on the information given to me by the entities. most of my format is generally " the path which doesnā€™t hurt anyone/any being knowingly and the path which doesnā€™t require me to hurt any being". I donā€™t have any specific restrictions to the pantheons/ deities etc I believe in or work with as I have been in contact with a huge number of them since I was young, due to which it is somewhat like anything goes as long as it doesnā€™t violate my bottom line.

How long have you practiced?

I have been involved in mantras since my birth but most of the other things I have started over the past 6 years or so based on the suggestions of the entities.

Thisā€¦is unlikely.

Since I started knowing about things, I have been in touch with them, due to the environment I grew up in, I have not precisely started with speaking mantras, but even hearing them has its benefits.

Welcome back @Infernus.Rofocalus :wave:t5:

1 Like

Hello)write me personal message pls.I can not message you first)

Hello. I am into occult for many years and now I am starting to try to develop my magical abilities. Until now I only practiced divination and tarot and numerology

Hello, My name is George, I am from Greece. I want to become a magician but I do not know Englishā€¦ Can you help me ?

Welcome @Deathspell

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Welcome to the forum!

You might be better off looking for grimoires written in Greek. Some grimoires (Ī³ĪŗĻĪ¹Ī¼ĻŒĻĪµĻ‚) were written in Greek originally. For example, the Kyranides.

Linked below is a huge thread that gives you one place to find all the tutorials and popular info for the forum:

Feel free to post to ask questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am from Israel. Seriously practiced during the last year. Not seriously for many years.

Hi eveyone. Ive been involved in the LHP longer than I knew what that designation meant. I have a long history with wicca (Hekate brought me in), and Iā€™ve work with several aspects of ceremonial magic starting with the Golden Dawn system. I stepped away for awhile, entered the world mundane, then heard Azazelā€™s call. Itā€™s like starting over in many ways. I have started back on my path after several personal setbacks. I am asking for help in restoring my business. I am a master life coach who is making a comeback, a black practitioner who is reaching out.

1 Like

Welcome @Klburns69

Where are you from?

How long have you actually practiced?

1 Like

Through what i outlined, roughly 20 some years. The largest portion of that was dedicated to Hecate. When I left, my choice was my wife. She passed last year, and thatā€™s when I started to hear Azazelā€™s call. I am currently working through EAā€™s divination course and working with Belial.

1 Like

Originally Wisconsin, now through life Virginia.

Welcome @Bubu

Where are you from ?

Hello, my name is Saurabh kadam
And i am working with lilith for now.

My interest is now is to see lilith, donā€™t know maybe via lucid dream or astral projection.

I am beginners in magic field.
Mostly dark and white arts.

My hobby is to work with power ful entities. Hope it will be fulfilled.
I donā€™t have much success while working with lilith. So i joined forum to get knowledge about her.

I am boy 22age .

Nature- depressed, lusty, wanting happiness but when it comes i dont appreciate it.
Thought- nothing just wanted knowledge on lilith now

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Nikita and Iā€™m from Russia. I have a fairly modest experience in magic, for half a year I was mainly engaged in lucid dreams, and once I called a succubus (through Lilith). Now I am actively working on the chakras and their pumping. I am a fairly quiet and calm person.

2 Likes