Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello everyone, my name is Josue (he/they), and I am 20 years old, turning 21 in July. As some of you may already be aware I’ve been in this server for a few days now, I merely just forgot to post an introduction. I was raised a Christian for the majority of my life and I just recently decided to leave Christianity almost a year ago. I am very new to demonolotry and the very first demon that I’ve evoked is Mammon. A few other deities I’d like to work with is King Paimon, Furcas, and Buer. I might also try summoning Belial, Azazel, and maybe even Lucifer, but I’m feeling drawn to King Paimon the most. I would also like to learn how to perform Enochian Magick and Astral Projection and my goal is actually to work both angels and demons, but I’m starting out with demons first.
I’am also currently working with a magician who I pay to perform some the rituals on my behalf, as I’m currently in a situation where I cannot use some of the items that are needed to perform some of the rituals.
I definitely have a long journey ahead of me and I definitely have alot of learning to do in order to be successful in this path.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Another US poster here. I’ve been subscribed to Koetting’s newsletter for many years, but only recently started browsing the forum here. My experience is rather limited, but I’ve had some mild success with sigil magick in the past (house and career related) and feel like that’s been a relatively good path for me.

I came here to study more practical applications for sigil magick, and to possibly use it to handle a personal situation that’s cropped up. The sigils I’ve used in the past are of my own making, invoking neither deity nor demon, but I’m considering enlisting the help of an entity for this and using their own sigil. I decided to read the experiences that others have had to determine which entity may be the most inclined to assist.

I look forward to seeing everyone’s posts here.

3 Likes

Welcome @rubysky

How long have you been having fun with Spare-style sigils?

About twelve years, off and on. There were a few years where I didn’t feel the need to use any, but I did use one to get a raise at work and received $1 more per hour within that week. I also designed one to keep the landlady from selling the house until I’d found other accommodations, and the timing worked out just perfectly enough that I attribute it to the sigil. I’ve used two earlier this year with a personal situation and both seem to have helped, but I may need something stronger this time, which is why I decided to read this forum.

Honestly I wish I’d been more consistent over the years. This particular style of magick has always just seemed to resonate well with me.

3 Likes

Hi, I got into magic after seeing a shadow person during sleep paralysis, the types of magic I like are sigil, candle, sex magic, astral travel and evocation. Current ambitions are better divination, soul travel and developing psychic senses. About all I can do is feel energy(like sensations on body or chakras, and also rarely smell) and sometimes get somones aura color right when scanning.

1 Like

Welcome @Edex

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

Hi,

Im From canada

Practiced for around 5 or 6 years but stopping and starting randomly, so like 6-12 months total of practicing

Mostly demons but also tried communicating with some Hellenic and Norse gods

1 Like

Welcome @barnabas

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Hi guys

I’ve been lurking here for a couple of years and decided its time to officially join.

So. About me. I suppose you could say I rejected the occult and the “paranormal” as a child, but it kept finding me. Then about seven or so years ago, due to various circumstances (and much to my own surprise) I began practising.

There were mediums on both sides of my family. One of my grandmothers in particular was highly renowned in such circles in her day.

I think my absolute aversion to such things started when I was four or five when I was repeatedly terrified by an apparition that would visit me. It probably meant no harm, but try telling that to a young kid.

I had a number of other events over my life that I would have classed as paranormal. I rejected those, convincing myself I must be losing the plot.

Until about eight years ago a series of very intense but different “haunting” type situations I arose. I couldn’t deny the reality of these any longer, so I started searching for countermeasures. My only source was the internet so I really didn’t have a clue what I was doing, but at least I got most of these events to stop.

Then about seven years ago I found myself in a dire situation in the place I worked. Some truly awful human beings doing everything they could do wreck my life because I stood up to their corruption. I shall refer to these people hereafter as the enemy.

I started using various magick practices I found on various online forums in an attempt to protect myself. I had some successes but mostly not.

I eventually got out of that workplace and practised sporadically. Very off and on and my learning was pretty haphazard and often from questionable sources. The enemy continued to do everything they could to wreck my life, running a vast smear campaign, making false reports about me to the police, poisoning the well of my profession against me.

About two years ago, I decided that I had enough. So I adopted a more disciplined and organised approach to my learning and practice. I started everything again from the ground up.

I found many of the modern grimoires incredibly helpful (Gom, Hargrove, Tempest, Rose and a few others). BALG also proved to be an indispensable resource.

I’ve my ups and downs, my successes and failures, my disasters and YEEEEHHHHAAAAA!! Moments.

On the whole I fail more often than I succeed, but I get quite a few good successes.

The most important thing is that the dynamic of the battle has shifted. The enemy are blunted and I am on the offensive. There are over 30 enemy targets and they all need solid smackdowns. Nine are key ring leaders, the rest are lesser offenders who did their bidding and a few outsiders they hired to fabricate evidence.

I am still learning as I go, knowing that the more I learn and practice, the more significant effects I will be able to deliver. I know that achieving the level of justice I require of this situation will likely take a long time, but I will get there. Its only a matter of time.

Unfortunately, getting feedback on targets is exceedingly rare and that limits my ability to test and adjust my methods.

Whereas much of my focus has been on the baneful and protection, I have also done a lot of work on myself to begin undoing the harm the enemy have done to me (as this will improve my ability to do more harm to them).

So that’s me. I got terrified of occulty things as a child. Avoided it like the plague and denied its reality for a few decades. Now I’m a practising occultist and magician. Didn’t see that one coming back in the way backs.

Anyway, thank you for letting me join the site. I hope to be able to contribute usefully when I can.

PS. It said to list struggles. Emotional transmutation. An area that’s really holding me back. Generating positive emotions at will… a skill I am struggling with.

2 Likes

Welcome @Ragepanda

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have any experience with specific systems or trafitions?

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

I’m a New Zealander.

I practice an array of methods in my ongoing quest to figure out what works best for me and in what situations.

Presently I mostly work with:

-Pathworking. Definitely a favourite for me. I have a number of pathworking based books and use them with quite a bit of frequency. I favour path working as it seems to be the method that is least reliant on emotional transmutation

-Angels (72,42, archs, pals from Angels of wrath and omnipotence) as per the methods of various books

-Goetic demons, as per methods from various books. I use a variety of approaches as I try to establish which are most effective for me

-Servitors. I love working with servitors. I’m not going to make any new ones for a while though. I’m operating 14 at present and maintaining them is proving quite a chore.

-Djinn. This one is very new to me. I only started in January. As I am still not very knowledgeable in this area I am staying in the kiddy pool and sticking to Hargrove’s method only for the time being.

-Sigil magick. I don’t do these super frequently these days, but I do still do them from time to time.

Sometimes I modify methods, but only when I’m confident I understand it sufficiently. For example, with the pathworkings in Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, I find that incorporating a relevant sigil and enn for the final spirit in the chain does produce a much stronger connection.

I used to do a lot of jar, candle and poppet work, but I’ve drifted away from, those methods. I should probably re-visit them sometime as I have come a long way since then.

I also experiment with all sorts of other methods that I find here on BALG or elsewhere.

I’ve also been practising reiki for a couple of years. I have the attunements up to the master level but only formal in person training to the second level (long story).

Recently I’ve got some of the spirit attunements that Jareth Tempest is selling on Etsy. I am really enjoying them. Due to lack of target feedback I don’t know how effective my experiments with these have been regarding enemies. But I’ve had some excellent results with work on myself with them.

Anyhoo, that’s me I guess :blush: Still learning and have so much more to learn

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi Azure, surprised to see Im not the only kiwi here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Neville, great to see another kiwi here :slight_smile: Thought I was probably the only occultist in the country, one just never hears of any here. I wonder how many of us there are?

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is The_Seeker1 and I’m glad to be here.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Brothers and Sisters, My name is Luce, my favorite types of Magick are Chaos, Necromancy, Energy Manipulation and Sigil Magick. My Experiences really started out with Lucifer ranging from past life’s,

1 Like

Welcome @Lucas_Miron

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

@The_Seeker1 Please properly introduce yourself. This post tells us nothing about you or any experience you may have and so does not meet our introduction requirement.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

if you don’t have any practical experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I am interested in learning more on Energy Manipulation and Sigil Magick I haven’t really practiced Much I just kinda started into these practices I joined this site hoping to expand my skills in these areas first cause these were both areas of magick I was interested in expanding upon and learning as much as I could from the Community here to sharpen My Practice in these areas

So, if I am understanding you correctly, you are a beginner?