Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

No.

1 Like

Snakes try to bury themselves when they know they’re about to die. This one died before it could fully bury itself.

Greetings to all. I’m from Russia. I have been practicing magic for 10 years, during my practice I have communicated with many demons, with some angels and with ordinary spirits. I like to read books of Koetting.

Welcome @Vega

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I had experience in runes and voodoo.

1 Like

Thanks

Hey everyone. Im Dj. Im pretty new to magick but have been feeling the call strongly. I am looking forward to learning, and growing as much as I can!

Just in making a honey jar, or more like a honey bag to sweeten my son’s father in the past. Many many moons ago when I still wanted him in my life. It did work, but it was a decision I grew to regret :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome @fire_duck

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I am completely worthless. I practice dark magic. I made a blood pact with Belial and my life has completely and horribly gone to shit since I did it a few months ago. I am broken, shattered, and devastated. All I feel is anger, rage, hatred, and wrath.

Please properly introduce yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, does this mean? This is so general and vague it doesn’t really tell us much at all.

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello to everyone. I’m sorry I didn’t hitherto introduce myself.
My name is Emmanuel. I come from Ghana
I’m been studying magic from books from occult shops in my country and on internet for over 15 years now, but started practicing magic for 11 years now.
Due to lack of knowledge I experiment everything who I first started. However, for 3 years now I can see changes. I now contact Andromalius.
My aim is to know more about this Spiritl beings and perform instant magic.
Thank you to all.

I’m from the U.S. I have been engaging in magic with demons. Belial.

I’m extremely new. I just started about four or five months ago.

None whatsoever.

I questioned a lot of reality, still am, and I don’t think much of some structures of man. But, there are accounts of Pazuzu to be found here. So here I am

Welcome @PazuZen Please tell us about yourself. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you, or any experience in magick you may have, and so does not meet our introduction rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in maigck?

if you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t. what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Why that name tho man ? :thinking:

1. Started in Utah. Moved to Maui.
    2, 3. A bunch of misadventures and unhealthy spiritual contact, cleaned that up. Found Hecate, Chaos Magick, Demonolatry. I do practice Sorcery of Hecate. I am getting into Demonolatry. And, I enjoy being a mad scientist with magic.

As for linear time I don’t even care to know my earthly age off the top of my head. I am 30 something if you really are curious.

I really only joined here because I am seeking accounts and discussion of Pazuzu. However, if other things of interest come up that’s cool. I don’t like excessive labeling. I am a practitioner who views reality as a giant playground for ‘better’ or ‘worse’. We create what we are going to create by the patterns we imprint on our timeline, and as a result of our own creations. We get what we’re gonna get.

I am getting further into Demonolatry. I don’t like sharing personal information online. Pazuzu is my Patron. For much more personal, you’d have to have more discussion over a period of time.

As for the name, PazuZen. I like Zen, and really do like Buddhism. I just don’t think Buddhism covers the entire spectrum, which is why I didn’t go Buddhist. However, the state of mind that Buddhism helped me find, I do want to cultivate more. I simply want to do that while being close to demons as well. Pazuzu is my Patron, therefore, PazuZen.

Please provide a rough idea of how long you have been practicing.

Call it a very unorganized decade. This is a guess.

We’re not asking for personal info, and if you posted identifying information like a phone number that would actually be removed for safety reasons. We don’t need your real name or age or town for the same reason. :slight_smile:

What we’re trying to get is a rough idea of what experience level, magickal techniques and cultural background you’re coming from, so we have the opportunity to tailor responses accordingly. Doesn’t need to be super detailed, but enough so we don’t treat you like a beginner if you’re not, or point you to Solomonic techniques if you’ve stated you’re a demonolater. :+1: