Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

I donā€™t use Solomonic techniques. I commune with the spirit, and invite them into my life. Now, it has been a horrendous trial and error process with spirit communication since I never actually had any decent instructions or lessons until after Iā€™d already been close to a spirit for a long time. That blow up in my face was rough, but that spirit isnā€™t in my life no more.

At some point I do want to leave behind some free guides for others though. Because if I had better instructions and foundations, my ride wouldnā€™t have been as bumpy learning to commune with spirits. Still learning, but now I have instructions and foundations. Ten years from now, still gonna be learning.

1 Like

My name is Devlin. I would go by Oiad, Promethean Seed, or Esus if addressed in formal ritual.

I grew up a Jehovahā€™s Witness and grew out of it to end up on drugs and getting into spiritual beliefs. My first eye opening moment was forcing spirits to let go of the throat of my friendā€™s girlfriend. I couldnā€™t deny the finger marks that went away after i rebuked them even as a staunch atheist.

I have experience with drugs. From methamphetamine to LSD to 4-aco-DMT I have seen what is beyond and created my own beyond. Iā€™ve seen about every conceivable thing that i share a universe with throughout the multiverse, up to the 5th dimensional point of observation and awareness. I have lowered the barrier between parallel universes and interacted with myself.
All of this on amphetamine, 91% THC wax, and 800 micrograms of LSD. I believe I can recreate this power, and eventually use it without the aid of such low and high vibrational substances. Or at least create a properly timed and paced ritual to use them in, so as to align my mental physical and spiritual selves and gain control and consciousness as I spread my cognition out past human limitation and merge with all the possible to quantify existence in the multiverse.

Seen armies of myself. Seen worlds where i wasnā€™t born. Seen the most evil and most good and weakest and most powerful incarnations of myself.

As for magick I have experimented with: Sigils and runes, Enochian language fine tuned and properly written out to increase the bounds of my human knowledge, chaos magick in general and one of my favorites, tantric exercise alongside the handmaiden of Innana and her children. Oh, and drugs used with meditation in mind as a goal and reason to even bother with substances.

My ambitions are to gain power and understanding, then use it to better myself and the lives of those who got me to where I am today.

Struggles are mood swings, keeping a firm attitude and calm demeanor when I have made a mistake with either drugs or the thoughts I validate or regulate to maintain balance and thus minimize loss of sanity and or loss of power.

Another struggle is not letting evil consume me and allowing myself to be a drain on peopleā€™s energy. My goals are to be aiming for the right while doing whatever I want for means morally to get to the ends. That being said I am aware some things are stronger and have less karmic backlash with time and patience, i wish to balance patient growth with the shortcuts I can take to increase my efficiency at maintaining stasis while becoming a collective entity that works symbiotically.

Thanks to all for this amazing forum, your journeys enlightened me a lot and I can tell I will fit in here

My mug

1 Like

Ok i hope iam doing this right ā€¦ good evening well its almost three a.m. here my name is shadowulf. Also known as hunter bloodmoon i am a grey pagan i began my studies back in 1997 i began learning under madame mamafairy and lord roach in slc my studies began with celtic green witchcraft and wicca wich i practiced for the next two years moving forward to 1999 i began learning eclecticly about voodoo and hoodoo , sanguin vampyrism , modern and ancient gypsy magic, tarot, pendulum reading, candel magic , spirit board, crystal healing ,scrying mirrors, dousing rods,ruins,psychic vampirism,modern and acient louogarou/werewolfism , esp, lite telekinesis and clairvoyance, then around 2007 i began learning on my own flame manipulation , ie extinguishing aflame via a hand wave and then around 2013 was gifted my three attachments, if anyone would like to know more about me please feel free to ask .

hello everyone I am Ballamamon I am 19 and I had to make a new account due to losing my old info. I like most forms of magic but mainly practice satanism and my own little individual form of paganism. i dont wanna get too personal about myself because I mainly seek to observe and learn from others in this forum and hopefully find material to utilize in my own works. i will say that i am stepping back on my path after a few months of rest and dabbling due to my non spiritual responsibilities as well as mental health concerns. but things are calling me back and i think im ready to start walking the path once again. im approaching my 3rd year on my path and im hoping i can get things going the right direction for myself once again.

Iā€™m from The US. I have no experience really, but iā€™ve been reading books and studying the past few months. I donā€™t have a specific area right now that iā€™m looking to study, iā€™m really open to learning anything if iā€™m being honest. Most of the things iā€™m reading are working with Demons. Iā€™ve had a huge pull towards working with them so i know that will be a part of my practice.

What was your old account?

Hi Iā€™m Mercurius_Maximus. I am here to learn about all things occult magick and everything like that. I have learned how to use some things already from my dad. He isnt living now but I honor the path of my ancestors. Anyway, its been a couple months since ove started to explore occult philosophy and Iā€™m interested in many things, such as the diasporic religions and their rituals of initiation.

Welcome @Mercurius_Maximus

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditons?

I am from the USA and i have practiced goetic invocations for little time now. I use the sigils for the demons known by the Lesser Key of Solomon the King.

Hello. Iā€™m from a post-Soviet country and my English is very bad, sorry about that. You can call me by my username. I started doing magic a 4-5 months ago with mixed success. During this time I have done several invocations of demons (influence work mostly). Thatā€™s all. What Iā€™m doing now is trying GoM methods, trying to solve my practical problems and learning tarot readings. In the near foreseeable future, I plan to develop in work with angels, demons and maybe other spirits that would arouse my interest.

Your English is not bad at all imo. Itā€™s a pleasure meeting you here.

Your magick name- Call me Soloso, or oso short n simple

Photos if youā€™re comfortable- Not too comfortable showing myself but i can do this instead

Kinds of magick you like- Truthfully i enjoy all kinds of magic, but what i do have some experience in is sigil work, deity worship(ive been working with the lovely dark goddess Lilith for the past 5 to 6 years), some divination with tarot but enjoy rolling some runes more, theres some more id really love to get into but my material life(work, family, etc) keeps me distracted from going all out in magic and spirituality.

Current ambitions- My goal is to gain complete balance and keeping my being intact after death to possibly become some sort of spirit guide to assist those with their own works. I want to be gray, keeping one hand in the dark and one in the light. So with my end goal i must collect wisdom and power by learning and preforming things from both ends of the spectrum.

Current struggles- I struggle with my own confidence with everything from spirituality to me sitting here typing this. The average material life aswell eats alot of my time that i could be spending doing my workings.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Soloso

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Hi, I donā€™t really have a magick name as Iā€™m very new to this sort of stuff. I am a 20 year old male college student. You can just call me NB I guess. I was raised in a Buddhist family but I vehemently denied spirituality, yet a little bit always stayed with me. I suppose Iā€™m coming back to it now.

I have been practicing cartomancy for a couple weeks and starting a regular meditation practice now. Even though I am currently researching magick for a specific problem I have right now, I can tell that magick will become a part of my life just as art or music is, no matter how small that part is.

The only magick Iā€™ve done was a hoodoo crossroads ritual to dispose of a candle. I plan to try out some money spells later on.

Iā€™m extremely imaginative and always have been since I was young. Trying to get myself to connect more to the Earth, and beyond as well.

I am from the USA and to be a little more detailed, the West area.

Honestly i do whatever feels right, but if i had to name a system i know that ive worked with for sure is Ceremonial and Chaos.
Unless im interpreting that wrong then i have no experience in a system but have some experience in a tradition(Catholicism) that ive long since kept away from.

Hello everyone, Iā€™m Harry and Iā€™m not new to BALG. I have been on BALG since early 2019. I just went off and asked to be removed about 3/4 months ago after someone close to me was not happy I was here and said so many negative stuff about this path. This person threatened to tell everyone about it(I am from a Christian family) and that would have caused grave damage. However, after this ā€˜breakā€™, something kept pulling me back (I knew I would one day be back since there was unfinished biz) and I knew it was time to come back and resume this path of becoming the living god that I am. I have also told this person to open a TV channel and announce not just to my fam but the whole world that I am back.

I have learnt a lot on BALG and my focus now is to try and have more complete practices than before as well as delve into African energies and see how I can harness it, document it and put them up here if acceptable.

Thanks and it is great to be back.

1 Like

What was your old account?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long you have been practicing it? Since you are starting over with a new account, more information about your experience is required as part of a proper introduction.

Hi everyone

My name is Jikelele, Iā€™m new to magic and would like to learn more since I have never worked with any spirit before. I have tried to summon a few demons namely Bune and Beleth without any luck.

I would like to learn more on basics of summoning spirits and my interests are wealth, love, lust and protection spirits. I would appreciate any input and suggestions on which spirits to contact and how to go about it, especially for a begginer like myself.

Thank youšŸ™

My old account was Amarna.

I have had mixed practicesā€¦ What landed me to BALG in 2019 after about 3 years of search was my lucid dreams. Before coming to BALG I did two or three candle magick didnt really know what i was doing back then. My practical works started after discovering BALG. I began on the solomonic path then did some candle magick, sigil magick where i worked with bune, marduk, barashakushu etc all with mixed resultsā€¦ also sargatanas with positive results. I was guided by GoM, NAP, Gordon Winterfieldā€™s DoM, Simonā€™s necromicon and finally Damon Brandā€™s AoM. Now looking at going into voodoo and getting better in AP. My renewed focus is getting better at magick(removing blockades and improving the senses) rather than solving problems first.