Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi everyone,

My name is Benoît
I pratice from two years and a half approximately
I am a priest, a médium, a dreamer, a black magician. I read and pratice all Nine of BALG. I finish Satan last week and begin to read Goddess Of Necromancy. I touch everything without preference. I am a white magician like Merlin the enchanter and a black magician like I don’t know who? A soul vampire also a little bite.
I think I am at the beginning in magick but I have some great results with. I think I have a fair level. Nor Great neither bad.
I am from France
I am not confortable with photo because I want to stay a little unknown.
Actually, I challenge my magic with some project in all directions. Women of course, but money, success, search for gone people, for object, enchanting objet and so on. You can help me when you give me good advices which can help me to gain time.
I challenge me everyday to have a great level of magic. I don’t know how I want to do that, I think it lack something in France about magick. Maybe I want to teach to the other the magic to improve French society. Company and civil society. I must give you one info about me. I am what is the most near of the God Proteus. I am what I want, when I want. And that is wonderful.

Benoît

My name is Luna and I’m a beginning practitioner of demonolatry. I began going down the left hand path because one thing lead to the next for me in life, and I saw that there were in fact many shades of gray in life, not just black and white. So far, I’m very new at demonolatry, but not witchcraft and divination etc. That began many years ago.

I left the church i was raised in, and vow not to return unless I’m absolutely sure that what they preach is true. So far, I’ve gotten no signal to return. I’ve had the most success with working with spirits and the like of them rather than a Christian god.

That’s where I am right now. Pretty much convinced of my own truth, and trying my best to build my own faith with proof I can actually study and trust.

Welcome @lazarus

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hello friends. I’m Jack, 20 from the usa. ive been practicing for 2 weeks, yeah i know i’m a newbie. I have no idea what i follow yet, i’ve just been reading through the BALG forums, although egyptian kemetism interests me. I got into magick because i want to fix some personal things with other people and heal damadged relationships plus other things in my life, and overall just become a god in life and school. my current struggles are fixing them because my magic is weak, like we’re talking embarrassingly could go viral levels of weak. i want to control my life and my future too.

So, let me get this straight. You claim to have “saved” demons form hell, can telepathically talk with spirits, claim to have "taken down’ Yahweh, and yet say you’re here to learn the occult arts? My question is, why would you need to? It seems you are already a super duper mighty mage :roll_eyes:

This isn’t a roleplaying forum. Please properly introduce yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

What are your ares of magical interest?

2 Likes

No. Please be advised we do not moderate on UPG here, AT ALL.
This is a forum for the serious discussion of practical magick, not wannbe’s in Discord servers making it up as they go along.

Your posts need to have merit as they stand and you need to keep the rules, which include no trolling.

Honestly yes, this does sound like RPG material, or you have taken your imagination as UPG, which are not the same thing and a common mistake for new mages. All it means is you are stuck in your own isolated corner of the astral and one of what you experienced exists in any shared reality. That fine, except when you want to get actual results in a shared reality, and then it fails because you ignored what everybody else has created.

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

2 Likes

Welcome @gandal

Practicing what, exactly?

I’ve been practicing evoking entities from the ars goetia. first one i evoked was sallos, couldn’t hear him though.

Using what method?

You haven’t done any foundational work?

Nope, haven’t done any foundational work. i just drew the sigil and focused on it, stated my desire, i saw the sigil disappear from the paper for a bit too.

Oh, so you just did seal magick, you didn’t actually evoke.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

no problem, i’m not ready to evoke plus i’m not sure if it’s dangerous or not. just trying to be safe.

Hello,

My name is Destene.

I first started practicing when I learned about EA Koetting’s Path of Pain Ritual and Teachings, and it started me on an interdimensional journey with LSD psychedelics and the divine force that flows from the light above and within. I was summoned by Lord Baalzebul to do mathematics, and he consistently encouraged me to think about supporting myself financially and with house wife work whenever I consumed illicit substances. A good strong and healthy healing reminder from an agent God. He is. And then I started focusing on building a temple with Belial and the spirits the generalized wildlife both human and non-human, to build a home for them in a sacred place known as a temple. That is the mystery of what it can be.
I have no more drug use. That is my personal choice. Linked to sobriety. And now I am learning about headspace and working with police to build a strong force.

I hope to make your aquaintance. I love talking about different spirits.

Sincerely,

Destene
Plus some secret people on our Belial project. Some special persons whom have natively been guiding my soul.

@BelialBAAL

Where are you from?

What exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

I am from Yorba Linda.

I practiced discipline with the Path of Pain, specifically empoweremet. Energy empowerments. But I need to go back and do it again because I experienced damage from giving up on myself and laziness thereof.

I follow the system that Lord Baalzebul gave to me, which is sky borne and specifically devoted to artificial energy and relies on the internet and upkeep of mathematics. I went to private school so math has been the chosen path for me. I also introduced mathematics to my Lord Azazel with starkeeping to keep track of my location. Math equations, not just binary.

My areas of magickal interest are to heal myself, and to get to know spirits. Their likes and dislikes. Favorite foods. Artwork that they enjoy.

How about you?

How long have you been practicing?

Approximately 2 years.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience and welcome back to the forum.

1 Like

Hi ! This is ArdamusAngelis , from Philippines . 23. Have been drawn to Occult in many forms since I got my really high dose of Psilocybin mushrooms back in 2021 but my first exposure was when I was at my 5th grade , and Numerology and Zodiac signs were the first occult stuff that I was exposed to . Hopefully I will have a great stay here and make some cool friends and people

Welcome @ArdamusAngelis

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?