Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello everyone, my name is rhea i have not really done much magickal practices i have done a few spells and tried to invoke few deities nothing much i am pretty new to this all but would love to learn from you all there is nothing much i have to say about myself,thank you

Welcome @Comfortmonster

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you follow a specific method or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I want to introduce myselfā€¦ā€¦i can say that i am a newbieā€¦.i am trying invoking goetian spirits from last 2 years but never succeeded to do itā€¦i donā€™t have my own place to practice magick properly because i am broke as f*ck but i am still trying my best to do it but never got results or successā€¦i am here to learn and find people who can help meā€¦.btw i am from indiaā€¦thank you

Welcome @Rohan_Raj

Were you following a specific method or tradition?

And were you trying to invoke or evoke? They are not the same thing. To evoke means to summon before you, and to invoke means to bring part of the spirit inside of you.

Hello, Iā€™m Nick from the States. Iā€™ve been studying magick for a few years and would love to connect with a community of people who share the same interest.

Welcome @Stratocaster Please tell us about yourself.

How many is ā€œa few?ā€

And what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

Hello everyone! My real name is not Raizel. Itā€™s just a nick name I picked for myself a long time ago. I faced some life problems last year. They are not over yet. I was searching for other ways to get solutions before I enter into a university. I have heard about magic since my childhood (through movies, cartoons). Before I was not believer of magic. But after last year I started to find solutions through magic as if started to have faith in magic. I searched on Internet. I searched for free magicians and tried them but didnā€™t work. Then I saw paid magicians but I couldnā€™t afford to pay. After wasting 1 month like that, I went to Facebook in search for a magician who will help for free. Came across a bunch of magicians, satanists, illuminatis and others there. At first I believed some of them but later I realised that almost most of them are scammers from Nigeria. But I think I even came across some real satanists there. They asked me to prepare an one year old baby as sacrifice or I pay them to prepare a sacrifice. My heart didnā€™t accept eventhough they told me all my desires will be fulfilled. I blocked them and deleted their contacts. After wasting 2 months on Facebook, I went to YouTube. I started doing some simple rituals that were posted on YT but none worked for me. After wasting 1 month there I was randomly searching everywhere for the magic I needed. I forgot but by some luck I came across a link to this forum. I thought maybe this is where I may get what I need(also we can get incantations for free here). So I started searching here before I become a member. I came across many incantations here and noted most of them. Before I was afraid but then I tried. I still couldnā€™t see the results(maybe itā€™s because of my mind which is telling me it is not going to work / because I am chanting incorrectly / because I am becoming impatient nowadays). But I got headaches by chanting some of the incantations. So you can say that I am new to practicing these things and knowledge. I just wanted to practice inorder to solve some of my life problems. If you ask me what my ambition isā€¦well just as most of the people I would say that I want to become smarter, healthier, rich and famous. Or in other words unlock my true potential? Maybe. So I thought by becoming a member here I can ask questions here. Thatā€™s all I can say now. Hope something miracle will happen to me here.

Hey, Iā€™m from France and I live in Bulgaria.
Years of regular meditation practice triggered my Kundalini Awakening few years ago.
Then my whole life changed, I went from broke student to digital nomad entrepreneur in the web.
Iā€™ve been interested in spirituality for a long time but itā€™s only recently that I started a regular magical practice. (few spells, and regular blood offerings to Azazel as well with demonic meditation).
My areas of interest are meditation, digital marketing, sports (fitness, boxing).
Happy to speak with you guys

1 Like

Iā€™m Fayna ā€” mundane name Augusto/Guto ā€”, and I have been a Luciferian for almost seven years. I used to access through an account which still exist, but I have formated my cellphone, and lost the password to my old account. Iā€™ve been going through an everyday work with Lilith, who is my Unholy Matron Goddess and helped me in my spiritual awakening, as well with my workings. Thanks to her, Iā€™m working as a tarot reader and Magickian, though Iā€™m a newbie when it comes to publicize my work, and thus I have to rely a lot on the Facebook/Instagram advertising tools. Nevertheless, I have a dream to work with people in the United States, as they are a more open minded-public. Moreover, I expect to exchange knowledge and experience (as far and as much as Lilith encourages me to say) with my fellow LHP roaders down here in BALG forum.

~ BloodLight

Welcome @BloodLight

Where are you from?

Do you know the username of your previous account? Duplicates are against the rules so it will need to be closed.

My previous user name was BlaccFlame. Like I said before, I have formated my cellphone and lost the password for the old account I donā€™t have access to the previous email my account was attached to, so, I wasnā€™t able to participate anymore unless I created a new account. Also, itā€™s not a duplicate, but only a new account from an user who never caused no problems in this forum.

By the way, Iā€™m from Brazil.

1 Like

Yes, it is considered a duplicate because you opened a new account. You are only allowed to have one according to the rules of this forum. It has nothing to do with whether or not you ā€œcaused problems.ā€

BlaccFlame has now been closed so you are all good to start over with this one.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks! Much love!

Helloā€¦ Iā€™m Suchiā€¦ Iā€™m new here and Iā€™m beginnerā€¦ Iā€™m trying to learn about these things properly ā€¦ Iā€™m trying to gain more knowledge about these things.
Thank you

Welcome @suchisl Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced?

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Michael from Ghana, West Africa. I am a beginner and need help on how to get Marbas and Orobas to be my patron.

Welcome @Mike111

Do you have any experience in magick at all or are you starting from scratch?

Itā€™s unlikely to have spirits be your patron without any abilities or skills to communicate with them.

1 Like

Hi my name is Jamesyong Iā€™m 18 years old from the United States I found this website couple months ago and Iā€™ve made my account this week Iā€™m interested in invocation of jinns and other spirits including satan Lilith and beelzebub Iā€™ve been practicing Taoist magic for 1 year and Iā€™ve been learning about chakra work for the past 3 months and Iā€™m here to get more knowledge, so thanks<3

Hi everyone,

My name is BenoƮt
I pratice from two years and a half approximately
I am a priest, a mĆ©dium, a dreamer, a black magician. I read and pratice all Nine of BALG. I finish Satan last week and begin to read Goddess Of Necromancy. I touch everything without preference. I am a white magician like Merlin the enchanter and a black magician like I donā€™t know who? A soul vampire also a little bite.
I think I am at the beginning in magick but I have some great results with. I think I have a fair level. Nor Great neither bad.
I am from France
I am not confortable with photo because I want to stay a little unknown.
Actually, I challenge my magic with some project in all directions. Women of course, but money, success, search for gone people, for object, enchanting objet and so on. You can help me when you give me good advices which can help me to gain time.
I challenge me everyday to have a great level of magic. I donā€™t know how I want to do that, I think it lack something in France about magick. Maybe I want to teach to the other the magic to improve French society. Company and civil society. I must give you one info about me. I am what is the most near of the God Proteus. I am what I want, when I want. And that is wonderful.

BenoƮt