Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you. And approximately how long have you been practicing?

Hey guys,
My name is Marcos, Iā€™m a Brazilian occultist, I hope to have good magical connections here.

Welcome @stigmata

Where are you from?

Practicing what, exactly? What are ā€œoccult audios?ā€

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Welcome @Marco_Antonio Please tell us about yourself. This post doesnā€™t tell us much of anything and does not meet our intro requirement.

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hi. My name is Herve. I am new to this forum. I know nothing about the magic world. I just need my girlfriend back. And I need help. I have read many here talking about books. Please can I have any references. Thank you!

Welcome @Molato! :slight_smile:

Here is a getting started with magick guide. Youā€™ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here. Enjoy and let know have any questions?

You already found the Love/Lust tutorial collection, that IS our references. Iā€™ll be honest the get gf back has a low success rate, and people tend to get over it change their minds before it finally works and then theyā€™re not interested, leaving the other miserable. Depending on the spell you do, love magick can cause great harm, so read a lot first and be sincere, knowing of yourself and careful with what you wish for.

I do suggest getting your protections in place first. Your lovelorn state can attract parasites that feed on your misery and seek to extend it: make sure your desires are your own and get yourself clear of influence before you start anything.

Hi guys, Iā€™m bong. I have been practicing for almost a month. Iā€™m new to practicing, but I do tons of research everyday because I love a good research and I am really interested.

Although I donā€™t follow any particular system or tradition yet, I have cast a few spells by myself recently and saw some minor results and waiting for them to manifest. My ambition is to get my ex back, who I had a serious relationship with. But now I am blocked for almost 2 months and working on getting her back, reconcile, get married and stay together until we die and in afterlife! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome @bongbong

Where are you from?

Practicing what, exactly?

Where are you from? - I would rather not say that if thatā€™s okay

Practicing what, exactly?- I practice manifestation to make my life better. I also manifest my desires and I am practicing evocation lately. I have tried candle magic, I do have some ingredients for some darker magic spells, but I would like to do my proper research first

What are your areas of magical interest?- Reignite love in my ex is the reason I got here. But after some research, I have found there is so much more we can do and improve our lives! I am also reading a lot about Duke Dantalion, Duke Sallos and Marquis Amon for their help with getting ex back. I actually posted about an experience with Amon, you can go to my profile and check it out! Iā€™d appreciate it if you can shed some insight into the matter :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advise. But, how love can it harm as you mention it. And, you also talk about protection. How do i get the protection. Thanks

I linked the ā€œspiritual hygieneā€ tutorials above, have a read through and see what sounds to you like itā€™s a doable technique to start with and try it. I do like the book thatā€™s first mentioned, if you work though that youā€™ll get psychic development at the same time.

Hello all, my name is M.R and for most of my life I have been around this sort of stuff, love it very much and just wanted to make a quick statement here, im 23 years old and im from America, NY but will say im from newzealand, Iā€™m Italian and yeah my family have been doing this sort of stuff for a bit but i cant contact them for personal reasons. Yeah thats me and thanks for listening to my ted talk :slight_smile:

Welcome @M_Lucian0

So what, exactly, do you practice? Saying youā€™ve ā€œbeen around this stuff a lotā€ doesnā€™t tell us much of anything about any experience you might have.

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

More info beyond generalities is required for a proper introduction.

Every since I was a child I had a ā€œgiftā€, I cant really explain much of it, over the years other people have found out iā€™ve been doing this stuff and have influenced it, taken it over or stopped me from doing it by somehow fully stopping it if that makes since, I donā€™t know if clairvoyance is the proper description but thats what iā€™ve known it as since I was a child, most of it has been for good but yeah, some evil people have been doing the bad and now Iā€™m slowly getting it back but I cant astral project thats all Iā€™m really worried about at the moment

Theres a horror movie (there not the bad ones but most of my life ive been around those two people) if you know you know

So basically you have no practical experience at all in magick but have had random spiritual encounters. Got it. Thank you for elucidating more.

1 Like

Here to introduce myself and follow guidelines. I love knowledge about all things spiritual and psychological. Iā€™m currently curious about protective energy/shielding. Iā€™m also super intrigued about how George Lucasā€™s idea of the force is directly occult related and where he got this knowledge from since I assume he got it from some upper echelon type of society but I
could be wrong. Peace and thank you.

1 Like

The only two people I can think about when you mentioned horror movies are the Warrens. But Ed has been gone from this earth for 16 years and Lorraine 4 years.

What @DarkestKnight was asking was do you practice Magick of any kind.

Seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, the ā€œunknown and unseenā€ here is pretty normal. Most people have some leave of senses or are working on opening here.

So as far as that struggle many of us here feel you and can support you.

You want to astral travel this is a great place to learn.

So, how long have you practiced Magick and welcome to our forum of amazement :smiley:

Welcome @James2 Please tell us about yourself. Your post tells us nothing about you or any experience in magick you might have and so does not meet our introduction rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Umm, is my post really #4444? Because Iā€™ve been associating myself with the number 4 since early childhood, and just this month have learned that in Kabbalah, 4 means effectively what I am - an archiver, a preserver, a totalitarian, an orderly, rigid person (not that Iā€™m not a lazy procrastinator, haha).

And I have come here to try a different method to save a random girl. Donā€™t get me wrong, thereā€™s nothing between us, and probably never will, weā€™re on different continents, and Iā€™m a useless Ukrainian boy, but just in case it works, Iā€™d like to try it out. And on 2023-07-25, I got a response ā€œLuciferā€ online right when I called to Astaroth (Ishtar)! Magic exists! Someone, tell Yudkowsky!