Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi. :slight_smile:

Welcome @Dandoline Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of itnerest?

[quote=ā€œTimothy, post:1, topic:133933ā€]
ā€¢ Your magick name: Princess Shanipriya
ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like: Traditional Black magic
ā€¢ Current ambitions: I communicate with my guardian angel regularly and I want to explore more. So my HGA referred me here.
ā€¢ Current struggles: I have a question ā€œ5 rituals to contact the gatekeepersā€ā€“In which book I can find these rituals? I really want to know this.

Welcome @Shanipriya

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

What are your areas of interest?

Hi, Iā€™m Kai. Iā€™ve been lurking on here for a long time and didnā€™t realise I hadnā€™t ever introduced myself.

Iā€™ve been on a magical path since I was 12 or so, and have explored a lot of different spiritual paths. I suppose Iā€™m kind of an eclectic witch and I like to use what works.

Welcome @kai

Where are you from?

Soā€¦roughly how long have you been practicing?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traidtions?

Europe/US.
I guess thatā€™s about 3/4 of my life )

It might be easier to say what I DONā€™T practiceā€¦ I donā€™t like a whole lot of bells and whistles so while I do kind of like the idea of ceremonial magic in theory, I donā€™t like ā€˜needingā€™ to use a lot of tools in practice.

ā€¦and how long have you practiced? You didnā€™t answer that question.

Still doesnā€™t tell us what it is you practice lol

There are many systems and methods outside of ceremonial magick.

Actually I saidā€¦ about 3/4 of my life and I have an eclectic practice.
Iā€™m not really comfortable with this interrogation )

Hi Iā€™m Michael Iā€™m in my twenties.
Iā€™m a beginner in magic but I still havenā€™t found my own official style yet. My dream is to something like Gandalf the grey/white so I canā€™t help make change in the world

Welcome @OneRingToRuleThemAl1

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all?

if you do, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced?

Hello everyone, please feel free to call me Kitte or Kay. Iā€™ve been practicing tarot reading, crystal divination, qi gong, and more recently ancestor mediumship for the past 12 years. My husband recently gifted me the Occult Deck by Travis McHenry and I feel a calling to dive even deeper into my occult studies. The first card I pulled was Azazel. I feel like Iā€™ve known him for an eternity. Regardless, Iā€™m here to learn as much as I possibly can and speak amongst like minded people. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Blessed be :black_heart:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Binta, and Iā€™m starting to search and look into matters of the occult! Especially healings. Iā€™m still a novice and Iā€™m happy to be mentored. Iā€™m looking forward to learn more from you all.
Much love

1 Like

Hello everyone, Iā€™m from China, Iā€™m 19 years old, Iā€™m very poor in English, so I can use a translator. Thank you very much for this site and all the seniors who share their experience and help.
I have been worshipping tiamat for about a year and I am very happy with her, in every way, I usually call her directly ā€œmotherā€ or ā€œti momā€ in Chinese. I was led here by tiamatā€™s information. I had purchased āŸŖThe grimoire of tiamatāŸ« in February, and I read it through the ā€œGoogle ocr cameraā€ and it was okay. But obviously my credentials arenā€™t up to it, so Iā€™m reading āŸŖEnergy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual GrowthāŸ« right now.
My main concern right now is that my astral senses are not open, which makes it difficult for me to communicate with ti mom and my spirit family momokan, which is bad.
I can do the following divination techniques: Pendulum, Wertherā€™s Tarot, Little Six Nones
I rarely use magic, Iā€™m a beginner, I usually only use chaos magic charms to solve any problems.
I like simple and violent magic that doesnā€™t require tools, such as gathering anger and spewing it out in one gulp, banishing spells that mimic dragon breath, using tentacles that grow on the astral body for curse attacks and poisoning, etc. I really like to have children, i.e. to create servants.
Our country created ā€œGreat Firewallā€ to prevent citizens from connecting to international networks, so if the admins see my ip switching from country to country, itā€™s normal because Iā€™m using vpn, which is essentially illegal for me to be here under Chinese law, and of course, many systems of magic are actually illegal in China, and we are required by the government to believe in cccp, belief in the one and only cccp God. This has caused me pain and persecution. I wanted to use the private email address ā€œprotonā€ to sign up for an account but it doesnā€™t seem to work.
In China, cccp and Taoism are actually compatible.

2 Likes

Welcome @LordLady

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If you do, what have you practiced, and how long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Iā€™m from London.
Iā€™m still reading up on the experiences of others.
I have not done much practice.
Iā€™m still at the beginner stage

1 Like

My name is Imperatrix A. Desiderium, and you may call me I. A. or Trixie for short.

I have done a lot of energy work, astral work, and divination since starting my magical journey. I also am working with some unknown Infernals and deities as well as in death work and shamanism.

I am currently trying to graduate college, learn a new language and create a magickal cipher to write myself a personal grimoire.

I struggle with keeping to task, overworking and overwhelming myself to the point of stagnation, and being open about certain aspects of my practice.

Nice meeting you all!

Welcome @RulerofDesire

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Thanks very much!

Iā€™m from NY.

Eight years strong.

I have experience in several different styles of Reiki as a Master Healer and a type of Shamanism known as Obeah, based on my traditional practices of the Caribbean.

Mostly the Infernal Divinity, Necromancy, and the Path of Apotheosis.

Thanks for asking and for your interest!

Hi, my name is Janae. Iā€™m 21 and Iā€™ve been practicing magic for about 3 years now, but Iā€™ve been interested in spirituality and different spiritual practices since 2015-2016ish. Iā€™m interested in demonology, African traditional religions & the law of assumption (idk if youā€™d consider the law of assumption ā€œmagicā€, but I think itā€™s very helpful because it helps me keep my mind calm when i work with a spirit to manifest a desire that I have & I think itā€™s very important to keep a positive mind when you do spiritual work). I currently have a pact with one demon, who I really enjoy working with. My current ambitions is to be more educated on African traditional religions because I hope to, one day, be initiated in one. A struggle thatā€™s Iā€™m facing right now is my willpower, but Iā€™m working on it :slight_smile: