Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I live in the Carolinas, I’ve been practicing demon work for about a year now. All the other stuff, 7 years or so. I started with Usui Reiki and got a master certificate, but I’ve been researching other healing methods like Shaman Reiki. Usui Reiki historical roots just aren’t resonating with me at the time being.

I’m obsessed with video games and nerd things like anime conventions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello everyone
I am a magician. A pragmatic seeker. Lover of nature-based magic and innovative methods.
Geomancy, spells, rituals, and wisdom. Things that always attract me.

1 Like

Welcome @Varjavand Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Aren’t we all?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any particular systems or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I spent some time working on the revelation of the Suhrawardi method. I also followed zakr’s and talasim based on Middle Eastern methods and Pythagorean numerology.

In total, nearly 5 years have passed since my serious study of magic and its related matters.

1 Like

Hello Iam Tareqi
Not decided on type of magick, still in exploration phase, was exposed to Azazel, Allah, and Molock by other people a few months ago, still new and learning.

Improve the quality of life around me, and those around me seems like a goal.

Welcome @Tareqi

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

If so, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

My experience is with other people who used magick with sigil, on and off for about 6 months, iam interested in Magick of the Middle East,
from USA

So you don’t have any experience yourself?

I used a sigil along with others, and I used a sigil on my own a few times that is level of my experience
For most part, the magick that is happening around me involve others in the family, there a few neighbors that are known to practice magick.

1 Like

Welcome @Bybelial

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

if so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

What are your areas of interest?

Thank you!

I’m from the east coast of the US, my experience with magic comes from smaller home rituals and tarot/oracle, and I’ve been doing these sort of ‘entry level’ practices for about 5 years now but haven’t progressed to much spirit work. I’m very interested in demon and potentially angel work, as well as just getting more exposure to other practices people here may have experiences with, I’m always looking to learn different things.

Hi,my name is Yliden and I’m 18 yo
I’m very new to all of this,I like divination the most.
I’m trying my best to learn how to lucid dream
And i want to get better at clairsentience.
I struggle with letting go and OBE,and actually meditation as well!

Welcome @Sailor_Mystic

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

I’m from France,I’ve done the basics in magick.I’ve been into this stuff my whole life,what I practice varies a lot(divination,Herbalism…)

Such as? This doesn’t tell us much of anything about your practical experience.

This is so vague as to be meaningless. Exactly how long have you been practicing?

I’ve been practicing since I was like six years old,my dad was into this stuff and mostly into Hinduism but he also did angel magick,basically taught me a little bit of everything.

I’ve done little rituals,Banishing,cleansing,protection rituals and much more than I can remember since it’s been a while since I practiced again.I apologise for being so vague but
I’m just not comfortable with my past.

That’s about it :slight_smile:

Edit:My experience with magick is blurry because with time there stuff I wish to forget.I’ve done the basic but doesn’t mean I’m even good at them.

My magic name is Denni and I practice left hand path magic. I am here to learn more and I struggle nothing for now except a good life

Welcome @Denni Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

This is so general it tell us nothing. What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or traditions?

Your magick name; I make a policy of not sharing this, you all can refer to me by my username
• Photos if you’re comfortable; maybe later
• Kinds of magick you like; I’ve dabbled in everything and often incorporate aspects of candle magic, herbalism, crystal work, blood, runes, and chaos magic into most ceremonies I do.
• Current ambitions; financial, career, stability, material
• Current struggles; sleep, health

I’m actually doing really well right now. I’ve been wanting to do a prosperity ritual, and began searching online for tips on how to use a very unique and powerful resource I’ve come by, and instead I’ve just been repeatedly reminded of why I’ve always practiced alone. Every resource I came across was either based in a community that puritanically disavowed self-interest, or leaned heavily into antisemitism. Neither are my cup of tea. I’ve been practicing sporadically for 20 years and am hoping to find community that doesn’t make me cringe.

I don’t claim affinity with any particular entity or coven.

1 Like

hi i am spiritseeker work with E.A magick i work with god and goddess and demons and other spirits