Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hey everyone. Im Dj. Im pretty new to magick but have been feeling the call strongly. I am looking forward to learning, and growing as much as I can!

Just in making a honey jar, or more like a honey bag to sweeten my son’s father in the past. Many many moons ago when I still wanted him in my life. It did work, but it was a decision I grew to regret :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome @fire_duck

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I am completely worthless. I practice dark magic. I made a blood pact with Belial and my life has completely and horribly gone to shit since I did it a few months ago. I am broken, shattered, and devastated. All I feel is anger, rage, hatred, and wrath.

Please properly introduce yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, does this mean? This is so general and vague it doesn’t really tell us much at all.

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello to everyone. I’m sorry I didn’t hitherto introduce myself.
My name is Emmanuel. I come from Ghana
I’m been studying magic from books from occult shops in my country and on internet for over 15 years now, but started practicing magic for 11 years now.
Due to lack of knowledge I experiment everything who I first started. However, for 3 years now I can see changes. I now contact Andromalius.
My aim is to know more about this Spiritl beings and perform instant magic.
Thank you to all.

I’m from the U.S. I have been engaging in magic with demons. Belial.

I’m extremely new. I just started about four or five months ago.

None whatsoever.

I questioned a lot of reality, still am, and I don’t think much of some structures of man. But, there are accounts of Pazuzu to be found here. So here I am

Welcome @PazuZen Please tell us about yourself. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you, or any experience in magick you may have, and so does not meet our introduction rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in maigck?

if you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t. what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Why that name tho man ? :thinking:

1. Started in Utah. Moved to Maui.
    2, 3. A bunch of misadventures and unhealthy spiritual contact, cleaned that up. Found Hecate, Chaos Magick, Demonolatry. I do practice Sorcery of Hecate. I am getting into Demonolatry. And, I enjoy being a mad scientist with magic.

As for linear time I don’t even care to know my earthly age off the top of my head. I am 30 something if you really are curious.

I really only joined here because I am seeking accounts and discussion of Pazuzu. However, if other things of interest come up that’s cool. I don’t like excessive labeling. I am a practitioner who views reality as a giant playground for ‘better’ or ‘worse’. We create what we are going to create by the patterns we imprint on our timeline, and as a result of our own creations. We get what we’re gonna get.

I am getting further into Demonolatry. I don’t like sharing personal information online. Pazuzu is my Patron. For much more personal, you’d have to have more discussion over a period of time.

As for the name, PazuZen. I like Zen, and really do like Buddhism. I just don’t think Buddhism covers the entire spectrum, which is why I didn’t go Buddhist. However, the state of mind that Buddhism helped me find, I do want to cultivate more. I simply want to do that while being close to demons as well. Pazuzu is my Patron, therefore, PazuZen.

Please provide a rough idea of how long you have been practicing.

Call it a very unorganized decade. This is a guess.

We’re not asking for personal info, and if you posted identifying information like a phone number that would actually be removed for safety reasons. We don’t need your real name or age or town for the same reason. :slight_smile:

What we’re trying to get is a rough idea of what experience level, magickal techniques and cultural background you’re coming from, so we have the opportunity to tailor responses accordingly. Doesn’t need to be super detailed, but enough so we don’t treat you like a beginner if you’re not, or point you to Solomonic techniques if you’ve stated you’re a demonolater. :+1:

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

I don’t use Solomonic techniques. I commune with the spirit, and invite them into my life. Now, it has been a horrendous trial and error process with spirit communication since I never actually had any decent instructions or lessons until after I’d already been close to a spirit for a long time. That blow up in my face was rough, but that spirit isn’t in my life no more.

At some point I do want to leave behind some free guides for others though. Because if I had better instructions and foundations, my ride wouldn’t have been as bumpy learning to commune with spirits. Still learning, but now I have instructions and foundations. Ten years from now, still gonna be learning.

1 Like

My name is Devlin. I would go by Oiad, Promethean Seed, or Esus if addressed in formal ritual.

I grew up a Jehovah’s Witness and grew out of it to end up on drugs and getting into spiritual beliefs. My first eye opening moment was forcing spirits to let go of the throat of my friend’s girlfriend. I couldn’t deny the finger marks that went away after i rebuked them even as a staunch atheist.

I have experience with drugs. From methamphetamine to LSD to 4-aco-DMT I have seen what is beyond and created my own beyond. I’ve seen about every conceivable thing that i share a universe with throughout the multiverse, up to the 5th dimensional point of observation and awareness. I have lowered the barrier between parallel universes and interacted with myself.
All of this on amphetamine, 91% THC wax, and 800 micrograms of LSD. I believe I can recreate this power, and eventually use it without the aid of such low and high vibrational substances. Or at least create a properly timed and paced ritual to use them in, so as to align my mental physical and spiritual selves and gain control and consciousness as I spread my cognition out past human limitation and merge with all the possible to quantify existence in the multiverse.

Seen armies of myself. Seen worlds where i wasn’t born. Seen the most evil and most good and weakest and most powerful incarnations of myself.

As for magick I have experimented with: Sigils and runes, Enochian language fine tuned and properly written out to increase the bounds of my human knowledge, chaos magick in general and one of my favorites, tantric exercise alongside the handmaiden of Innana and her children. Oh, and drugs used with meditation in mind as a goal and reason to even bother with substances.

My ambitions are to gain power and understanding, then use it to better myself and the lives of those who got me to where I am today.

Struggles are mood swings, keeping a firm attitude and calm demeanor when I have made a mistake with either drugs or the thoughts I validate or regulate to maintain balance and thus minimize loss of sanity and or loss of power.

Another struggle is not letting evil consume me and allowing myself to be a drain on people’s energy. My goals are to be aiming for the right while doing whatever I want for means morally to get to the ends. That being said I am aware some things are stronger and have less karmic backlash with time and patience, i wish to balance patient growth with the shortcuts I can take to increase my efficiency at maintaining stasis while becoming a collective entity that works symbiotically.

Thanks to all for this amazing forum, your journeys enlightened me a lot and I can tell I will fit in here

My mug

1 Like

Ok i hope iam doing this right … good evening well its almost three a.m. here my name is shadowulf. Also known as hunter bloodmoon i am a grey pagan i began my studies back in 1997 i began learning under madame mamafairy and lord roach in slc my studies began with celtic green witchcraft and wicca wich i practiced for the next two years moving forward to 1999 i began learning eclecticly about voodoo and hoodoo , sanguin vampyrism , modern and ancient gypsy magic, tarot, pendulum reading, candel magic , spirit board, crystal healing ,scrying mirrors, dousing rods,ruins,psychic vampirism,modern and acient louogarou/werewolfism , esp, lite telekinesis and clairvoyance, then around 2007 i began learning on my own flame manipulation , ie extinguishing aflame via a hand wave and then around 2013 was gifted my three attachments, if anyone would like to know more about me please feel free to ask .

hello everyone I am Ballamamon I am 19 and I had to make a new account due to losing my old info. I like most forms of magic but mainly practice satanism and my own little individual form of paganism. i dont wanna get too personal about myself because I mainly seek to observe and learn from others in this forum and hopefully find material to utilize in my own works. i will say that i am stepping back on my path after a few months of rest and dabbling due to my non spiritual responsibilities as well as mental health concerns. but things are calling me back and i think im ready to start walking the path once again. im approaching my 3rd year on my path and im hoping i can get things going the right direction for myself once again.

I’m from The US. I have no experience really, but i’ve been reading books and studying the past few months. I don’t have a specific area right now that i’m looking to study, i’m really open to learning anything if i’m being honest. Most of the things i’m reading are working with Demons. I’ve had a huge pull towards working with them so i know that will be a part of my practice.