Interesting questions about egregores

@ARD. Thanks i will click the link probably tomorrow. Also when i searched astral senses a while back [ yes i will search it again because even i am not that lazy ] i could not find a specific meditation for it and yes i used the search function specifically for meditations several times too.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight. Alright i will look up etheric planes with the search function.

There are two angelic mantras for the senses on the forum:

2 Likes

Okay again i will be back eventually but its getting super late where im at so i guess see ya later. Still working on when to meditate and exactly what meditations to do but i know i will be successfull eventually and will not stop trying until i do it.

1 Like

Do the mantras work if i only say them in my head or do the mantras require my actuall voice? Im sure i will make it work even if it does require saying the mantra aloud but would be easier if i can just think the mantras. It seems living with a non magick family makes this stuff complicated. A small part of or maybe big part of why im here at night.

Out loud is preferable, but you can try silently as well.

2 Likes

Ah that is awesome.

Egregores develop based on the attention given to them.

Also given the astral is a mental-esque plane an egregore can’t turn you into a vampire, if anything you can use your imagination to take the form of what you view a vampire as astrally.

Physically nothing will happen besides maybe a placebo or nocebo effect depending on how you see it.

1 Like