Money issues demon

If I need 10-15 thousand dollars, what demon could I ask to grant me that? Since its kind of urgent but its not exactly small amount of money so I was wondering who should I ask and does anyone have good experiences with cases like this?

4 Likes

there are multiple demons for that, i personally have had clauneck help me with such, but lucifuge is good too from what i’ve heard

4 Likes

Don’t know if you’re looking for a lump sum, or accumulation. But Beleth is good for creating cash flow and expanding it.

This name seems unusual when concerning money on this forum, but it’s my personal experience with her.

6 Likes

I’ve found Bune/Bime to work well for this.

Also, you could try the Magickal Cashbook. Note that this can play out in different ways. On occasions I have used it it tends to result in a lot of unexpected discounts and people randomly giving me things rather than actual incoming additional money, but it can go that way.

3 Likes

Try this:

Also, try Duchess Bune, Clauneck, Mammon, Azazel, and Nitika.

6 Likes

Good recommendation I have it and used it a few times it works. I kinda forgot abt it too gonna use it this weekend.

2 Likes

This is interesting, Ive never heard anyone using Beleth for money before, I will definitely give it a try :relaxed:

1 Like