Ineffable Name, She Knows

Horus has the secret name of Ra as well.

Then the Presence of Ra said:
‘Give my your ears, my daughter Isis,
for the issue with the name from my innards to your innards,
for the most divine among the gods hid it
to be broad ranging in the sacred boat of millions.
If it happens as the time of the desire going out to you,
tell it to the son, Horus,
when you have bound him by an oath of god,
the granting of the god his two eyes.’

Source:
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums-static/digitalegypt/literature/isisandra.html

Ra heard her in sorrow. Then he said: “I have created the heavens and the earth. Lo! I have even framed the earth, and the mountains are the work of my hands; I made the sea, and I cause the Nile to flood the land of Egypt. I am the Great Father of the gods and the goddesses. I gave life unto them. I created every living thing that moves upon the dry land and in the sea depths. When I open my eyes there is light; when I close them there is thick darkness. My secret name is known not unto the gods. I am Khepera at dawn, Ra at high noon, and Tum at eventide.”

Source:

In Christianity:

I Am the Alpha and Omega.
I Am the I AM.

In Islam there are 99 names attributed to Allah.

Read between the lines. Read between the clues. In Ancient Egypt, names meant something.

But I dunno, :heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse::heart:

You have to be okay with you before you find a twin flame. And maybe, poof, you have to be your own twin flame for a while.

Famous Love Stories in Ancient Egypt | Sada Elbalad.

:relieved: :pray: Thank yoooooouuuu for opening a can of wormies! :joy::rofl:

You have no idea the shit hole you’ve just opened for me. :exploding_head::flushed::shushing_face:

2 Likes

I am Wampau Nashoba wolf of Chaos, Set he guides me just give him your love man. I just cried reading that no joke, soo happy. Hotep Set

I know me.

Mara.

2 Likes

Marassa, look that up and enjoy Set tells me things. Lmao
He’s pretty funny I just caught the full extent. Had to go look it up. They’re everywhere it’s great.

Thank you for this information.

I will look it up when I can.

1 Like

Mara is connected to Ra.

Good luck with your path.

2 Likes

Hah you got me going again. How do you know that you lost him, never write it soo. Beloved listen to me I won’t let this go. He’ll always be with you, apart of the Dark. Turn to him gently, then just offer your heart. Balance. Sorry kinda tipped the scales emotions and all.

Will you please message me privately, I really don’t understand who you’re talking about.

Ok lmao my bad gotta figure out how. So I’ve kinda been in a spiritual journey for the past five years or so.You wrote about losing your twin flame. Also sorry I get all Gushy and shit when Dea is with me. Serious question though if I told you I met my Black Madonna and Set Called her Anat-Bethel. Mad weird synchronicities have been happening non stop since I met her. It’s kinda getting weird. Idk if I wanna father the Messiah, anyway not that Set would leave me much choice. Lmao maybe I broke my mind I mean fuck I’ve been sober 4 years self taught martial arts and even started shooting my bow without a sight. I don’t feel broken js. Probably in the best shape of my life and even started teaching. Go with it? Or do nothing?

Yes! And he’s also very Christian and is another relationship. He’s engaged!!!

I have no desire to be back with this particular man. I’ve outgrown him.

1 Like

I really have no comment for you on this.

Good luck in your path; however, I think you already have the answers to your questions.

1 Like

I do we’re to be Ma’at, “balance dear Shoba you still got two years.”
Yep gotta meditate and write off of here my bad if I ever start dropping shit to heavy too fast lmk. :pray:t3: thanks for everything. Doubt not your own light ever.

1 Like

Good luck in your journey.

I hope you find what you’re looking for.

But I know whom and what I seek.

Myself. I seek myself.

Peace!

1 Like

Not quite :slightly_smiling_face:

Damn right :joy:

He likes playing with words it seems, but that’s interesting

2 Likes

Chaos he was.

1 Like

:sunny:

@Nashoba_Eloym

Goddess Isis is also the embodiment of “The Mother of Witches”.

Or, if you prefer: “Queen of Witches”.

Hekate. Hecate.

The name is spelled Ἑκάτη in Ancient Greek alphabet; it is read Hekátē.

Don’t confuse the proper name Ἑκάτη and the word ἑκάτη which means either “working at will” or “stake” — they differ because the proper name has capital letter.

Don’t confuse the ancient Greek spelling Ἑκάτη and the modern form Εκάτη — they differ because of the rough breathing diacritic mark at the beginning of the word.

Also consider that in ancient Greece various dialects were spoken, so probably the goddess’s name was changed in order to fit the dialect. The Doric-Aeolic form would be Ἑκάτᾱ.

greek_protectives

5182VrOVd4L.SX258_BO1,204,203,200

@Nashoba_Eloym

:gift_heart::broken_heart:

“Goddess of the Crossroads”

Walk not on tippy-toes. Courage beyond the Black Sea.

:man_rowing_boat:

Row, row your boat…

:earth_africa:

3 Likes

While I can follow my will, Cancer babies know Hekate well. I’m a Cancer baby.

I really would do some research on “Queen on the Night”, as well.

click, click, click

Toodleee-todaliiiiiu!

Row, row, your boat…merrily down your happy little path!

Poof!

Bees work hard for the Queens. Four little bugs, one got left behind.

*Don’t steal my words. Nor my thoughts.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Hekate knows me. I know Hekate.

You know Hekate and do ye knew whom?

Stupidity of men makes the glass fall. Praise is not needed in the path - for courage is all. That makes you DIVINE. Or more importantly, desired by ONE who can see you best.

Neith = Gaia

Devil backwards is Lived.

:carousel_horse: Life can be a fairytale.

Mmmhmmm.

For those who annoy, leave a lasting impression on others. - Hekate’s words

click, click, click

Come, follow me into hell? Hmmmm? :flat_shoe: :footprints:

Meet the seven headed dragon. He’s lovely? Hmmm. Tea?

Jesus Christ people, stop merging every single deity, you’ll make me a Xtian again… No she’s not Hecate… Isis is Isis. Hecate is Hecate. Inanna is Inanna. If you keep merging like that every single big name you see around we will end up with 1 deity.

5 Likes

All I stated was she was an embodiment of, not that she was.

No one is seeking to merge Goddesses together to make one God. Nor is that the intention.

This is how I learn.

And no one can make you anything but yourself. I don’t rule your brain, nor your heart. Nor your will.

1 Like

That’s what “embodiment” means. So I stand firm, no they’re not the same, they’re different deities and people should stop merging every deity they see around just because they like it.

3 Likes