Ineffable Name, She Knows

If you’re into that type of sorcery, and I’m definitely not, I give them respect and freedom, and set some limits, but if I welcome them and then make them feel unwelcome that makes no sense, and I hate spirit abuse. No disrespect intended to any on forum, this is just what works best for me

2 Likes

Yes though it’s different for each of us. It’s the Name of your twin Flame the creator indeed. She will then Carry His seed

1 Like

That’s where the Lady of Night led me. Beautiful Sychronicity everyday since.

1 Like

The god of the desert, is of course, Seth, Set

1 Like

That’s who was with me my whole life for each it may differ due to social ecological and your lineal decent from Adam or first man. Set was my Wolf of Chaos Wampau Nashoba my Choctaw spirit animal and name

1 Like

Cool. I am of Roman descent

1 Like

So I know nothing of who I was except during ritual I was told I had been a vedic healer in a past life, and so it doesn’t surprise me that I tend to heal myself with things from nature and avoid medicine

2 Likes

I was known for years as the wolf of chaos indeed I fought for my life homeless on the streets of Trenton Nj. He was with me trained me to fight. I overdosed and he was suddenly within my sight. Calling me back as Lilith the Hand of Inanna per’se tried to comfort me unknowingly. It’s always been a soul tie to her though my beloved.

2 Likes

Animals, totems?

1 Like

Yeah, she is quite a comforter. When she wants to be

Yes, bats and the cougar

Also red tailed hawk

For awhile I thought she tried to kill me, yet again everyday learning. She’s always felt me there with her I’m inside the Dark with her. Soo strange not to see before. Connections bruh agh

1 Like

She may have shown you her fierceness, let you know what she is capable of. She is my matron, Asmodeus is my patron. It brings balance to my practice, because he’s alot to handle, and I don’t think she wanted to kill you, just make you realize the extent of her power

2 Likes

Ok so Zeus took many forms right look at the different goddess’s one will be your Mary Magdalene in a way

The animal totems are something I need to look into

1 Like

Back soon

Very much so look at associated dieties one goddess may have them all or some may apply to you.

1 Like

I had two bats fly into my house the other evening, bouncing off my walls lol, had to wrap them in hand towels and let them go out my front door, bizarre

2 Likes

Dare I say Gemini