Ineffable Name, She Knows

Hotep Au Set, The Great Lady, Queen Of Earth, Light giver of Heaven, Mistress of Magic, The many Named, Queen of the Throne, She who is rich in Spells, Redemptress, The one who is All, Star Of the Sea, Mother of Gods, Isis.
Blessings and peace to The mother of Night. Let me just ask one question to help draw some lines. Connect ye the dots. Who may I ask knows Rahs secret Name.

3 Likes

Are you being serious? Lol, only Isis has his secret name, might have trouble getting her to give it up. :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

But I admire your ambitiousness

1 Like

Correct. Who now knows the ineffable name of YHWH. She’s litterally spoke it to Adam. “First man”. To make him get off her. Js I kinda see it like a break up between Set and Isis. Retold over and over literally everywhere she permeates everything. Until I found my Twin Flame.

2 Likes

You have no fucking clue lmao

1 Like

His name is pronounced, yah vay vov hay

You’re speaking of Lilith, whom im working with atm

2 Likes

Oh man I wasn’t really wanting to know haha

1 Like

Wait till she takes you to her. Epic

1 Like

That’s the Judeo xtians god, not ras secret name Isis recieved it in her heart, and won’t reveal it

1 Like

Oh my good green goddess, she is truly wonderful, she has. Love her, so misunderstood

3 Likes

For the simple fact, that it is too dangerous in the hands of mortals. currently I have no altar for Isis, but gave called on her several times, do work with Bastet and occasionally Sekhmet

2 Likes

They’re the same person. Lilith is Isis knowing the ineffable name of God and all.

1 Like

Yes, all the same goddess different aspects, you’re right there, but his secret name is the Egyptian version of it, and she wont reveal it.

1 Like

That’s where they always will take us it’s the begining of it all. Set and Au Set, Isis and Rah

1 Like

Yes. I learned the pronunciation of God’s name from a former rabbi that lived near my old neighborhood in NY

2 Likes

I will friend what makes the Desert soo hot? What dries up the land? Who is the God of the Desert

1 Like

So you are implying that you know the unknowable name?

1 Like

Not the Egyptian version, no I do not, but the name if the Judeo xtian god yes, I do

1 Like

As far as it having power when spoken, all it seemed to do for me is really piss the demons off, I don’t bother with the names of God when invoking anymore. It is extremely dangerous, none of us have the signet ring of king Solomon the actual one, and it is needed as well.

1 Like