Inaccurate readings with Tarot

Just like the title states, my tarot readings are not accurate. I usually do reading when i am calm so as to affect the reading in any way, I also get into a light trance state before using the cards and i have cleansed them quite a few times the last 3 weeks with incense. I do yes/no correspondences with the tarot cards so as to check whether or not the cards are accurate , then focus on the question that i want the cards to answer and the results always feel random to me and i get wrong answers quite a lot.

So i wanted to hear other people’s opinion and find out what i am doing wrong. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

2 Likes

Is the readings for yourself or for someone else?
I find doing readings for myself usually harder and feels like nonsense most of the time…
Comparing the events to the reading days later helps to understand the meaning.

Also don’t confuse the deck with multiple programming. I dedicated one deck for yes/no and one for time so they don’t give meaning other than that. Usually the cards like to give multiple interpretations and gets confusing…

🥲 the accuracy leaves much to be desire. Practice Practice Practice! And Practice some more!

1 Like

I do them for myself, haven’t really tried for anyone else because i don’t have anyone i can ask to. I also thought that you could use a deck for multiple purposes. Thanks for the insight.

2 Likes

You can offer readings on this forum after 3 months of being active according to the rules!

:laughing: I myself have multiple experimental threads!

1 Like

By the way, are any of them still open?

2 Likes

I personally think you are way more diligent on handling of the tool/deck than most of us let alone I.
I’ve disposed of older decks out of ignorance but do occasionally trap the cards.
I thought your handling of the cards is quite adept.

1 Like

How did you reach that conclusion, i am confused and i am not so good at it either

2 Likes

Yes! The only thing is I’m active on weekends mostly

1 Like

You handle your cards a lot more than I do.

I do recognize as well, that when I give readings to others I can easily state what the cards are saying, as opposed to readings for myself.

From the Golden Dawn to Builders of the Adytum, to the Fraternity of the Hidden Light, they would always have you use the tarot like any other tool.
When I’m out on a day off, I bring my deck with me and use it publically. More often than not, someone will come and ask for a reading which I give as no charge. Or I will use it for self analysis and exploration.

2 Likes