In Regards of Lord Wytch Queen Hekate

Like when? After all the the things?

1 Like

As soon as possible. You can start here

The 13 Keys of Hekate

1 Like

Is that why I’ve been having a strange, lingering, urge to petition her specifically for Magickal Empowerment?

1 Like

Very possible

1 Like

What is Hekate’s standard regarding me asking other spirits for aid with certain tasks?
I’m not saying her power isn’t good enough…I’m asking this question humbly…

1 Like

She doesn’t care who you work with.

1 Like

So she doesn’t mind me working with her and other spirits atvthe same time?

She won’t depart from me and render me nothing?

I’m nothing without her…I know this for a fact…

She doesn’t care. And no she won’t leave you.

1 Like

Oh! Thank You.

1 Like

It could work. To be honest, it sort of sounds you are either trying to take a shortcut or you as if you are trying to blame any shortcomings on sources outside yourself. Please do correct me if I’m wrong.

It couldn’t hurt to try exorcisms…, but that would not be my preferred way to go about it (I would rather meditate on her essence and invoke her regularly and let the energy and influence guide the way forward)… It’s also not about the parts She doesn’t like. It’s about stripping the parts that hold you back on your spiritual growth and evolution. Like I said it is not so much about worshipping and appeasing The Goddess. This part of the work of having her notice you more intently and gaining a fuller or deeper connection is about showing you are worthy of gaining her deeper secrets and greater influence by taking responsibility for your actions, your shortcomings and intently working on them. (To put it in a bit more poetic terms: You are willing to take her torch and traverse the darkness ^^).

If this doesn’t appeal to you, there is seriously nothing wrong with only engaging in a practice of worship and regular (physical) offerings as well. You will enjoy a different connection to her (in principle and in strength), but a connection nonetheless.

1 Like

No I don’t believe in shortcuts and I don’t try them

1 Like

I will ask her to show me what I need to do?
And I’ll sacrifice whatever Is required

I stand corrected in that case ^^

Yes, you can put that in your intend when invoking. I have not worked with Hecate enough to be sure how she works in this case. But I have found working with other spirits that regular invocation with that intend will do the job of showing you and telling you what needs to change… Don’t expect max results after just one ritual.

Also, the mechanics of this is usually that you’ll be confronted with the parts that need sacrificing or changing in mundane life after the ritual not necessarily in the ritual itself.

1 Like

Of course Not
Trust me when I was a begginer a made this mistake ,BUT I learned to practice Invocations multiple times a day but because I’m speaking of Hecate I would say Invoke her 13 times a day…

Yes but remember I also seek possession from the spirits I pursue (This Includes Hekate)
I also listen to V.K Jehannum

Sometimes a goddess could be right beside someone and they still wouldn’t acknowledge and/or recognize her.

1 Like

As I’ve recently read in Mark Allan Smiths work (full) possession is staple of devotion. Nevertheless, it might still take several invocations. If not, it certainly can’t do any harm ^^.

V.K. is awesome! He’s got some great tips on invocation and evocation on his youtube

1 Like

Yes he does

Mod note: @RavenClaw please do NOT scan or view members of this forum without asking them for permission in advance.

This is extremely invasive, boundary breaking, disrespectful of other’s privacy and downright rude. Further posts like this will be removed without notice.

If you would like to perform free work for others, we welcome your input on the Requests thread where people have asked for that.

1 Like