In Regards of Lord Wytch Queen Hekate

Of course Not
Trust me when I was a begginer a made this mistake ,BUT I learned to practice Invocations multiple times a day but because I’m speaking of Hecate I would say Invoke her 13 times a day…

Yes but remember I also seek possession from the spirits I pursue (This Includes Hekate)
I also listen to V.K Jehannum

Sometimes a goddess could be right beside someone and they still wouldn’t acknowledge and/or recognize her.

1 Like

As I’ve recently read in Mark Allan Smiths work (full) possession is staple of devotion. Nevertheless, it might still take several invocations. If not, it certainly can’t do any harm ^^.

V.K. is awesome! He’s got some great tips on invocation and evocation on his youtube

1 Like

Yes he does

Mod note: @RavenClaw please do NOT scan or view members of this forum without asking them for permission in advance.

This is extremely invasive, boundary breaking, disrespectful of other’s privacy and downright rude. Further posts like this will be removed without notice.

If you would like to perform free work for others, we welcome your input on the Requests thread where people have asked for that.

1 Like