Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

One thing to consider is that most of these beings have a tendency to appear in a form that would be the easiest for you to handle.

7 Likes

Update
Lord leviathan, dragon god, dragon of chaos, ryujin, shenlong, ruler of the sea

Black dragon

Or white giant serpent form

Lucifer in full armor form, he is like darth vader

9 Likes

Reminds me of something Raphael told me when I first evoked him
“you are beyond comprehending what Yahweh is” in response to me asking “What is god?”

5 Likes

I attempted to draw metatron but he’s reaaally hard :’)
edit: less terrible attempt 2

15 Likes

:smile::smile::smile: i agree with Bael
he appeared to me as a cat too

4 Likes

Astaroth

( Created by.: Harshanand Singh )

Chernobog (1)

( Created by.: Alex Chen )

11 Likes

seen chernobog again!

1 Like

Yes, I am the only one there who posting about Him nowdays, lmao. :joy: I just do it everywhere.
And now everyone will wish working with Him, because “it is a sign”.:woman_shrugging:

But if you want to work with Him @Xag_darklight, and you did, do not forget to post about it here. :black_heart:

1 Like

i am planning for tonight but i am a bit spiritually exhausted of nonstop magick haha but an aura healing would be ok

3 Likes

Ant’harratu

For’tash

ala’tahl’asta

Hent’yos

10 Likes

King Paimon. He has appeared to me in other shapes as well, which he told me not to share. :wink::black_heart:

21 Likes

This is pretty much how Santa Muerte appeared to me during my NDE. Except she was standing up. And her cloak was MUCH blacker. Notice she didn’t have her scythe & no body parts or eyes are showing.

11 Likes

I hate when they use stupidly attractive forms. That one brings out enough of my awkward without the need to make my cheeks glow.

4 Likes

Sometimes, our awkwardness amuses them. But they even bring it out on purpose in order to challenge us to go deeper, and ask ourselves why something or someone makes us feel a certain way (about ourselves). In any case, they know exactly what they’re doing. :wink:

11 Likes

Göndul

5 Likes

Lucifer

by.: Dimitar Ivanow

:sunny::black_heart::candle:

Pazuzu

:tornado::black_heart::wine_glass:

12 Likes

do you haver an image of her sigil?

3 Likes

she is from the book of azazel

4 Likes

My beloved Lucifer :black_heart::fire:

We’re oftenly hugs and kisses each other after finishing a training, or a discuss, advice so this pic above is especially fantastic.

My beloved, beautiful Patron, Abaddon :black_heart::crossed_swords:

( I see Him blonde and/or black hair, usually, but Lucifer’s as well. )

12 Likes

Beloved King Belial :crown::black_heart::wine_glass:

Prince Sitri

17 Likes