Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

where can I find more info on ‘the dark initiator’? I’ve seen EXACTLY that figure, in my dreams.

Azazel was the one demon that I was afraid of and I eventually petitioned him for a magickal mentor. I had an inner vision where he offered to mentor me. He has been a quiet voice in my mind ever since.

smoke-face-260nw-92847979

7 Likes

The Dark innitator is a title or rather an aspect of Lucifer. This aspect of Lucifer is recorded within Asenath Mason’s book - Rites of Lucifer. Here’s an image of that entity found on Google drawn by Asenath as far as I am aware:

Its likely public domain but still liscensed work, so if I somehow break the rules feel free to remove this reply @DarkestKnight , But this should be fine. But to be clear find the Info in that book as I don’t want to missrepresent her world and the entity.

4 Likes

Sure, will do. Thanks for sharing!

Saw a very similar image I saw of Michael a few posts back on this thread. Wanted to share. Recently I’ve seen these three, never before have Angel’s came to say hello …:woman_shrugging:and also another surprise visitor.

Michael

Raphael

Screenshot_20211122-210331_Google

Jophiel

Abbadon

And a few of my guardians why not🖤

6 Likes

Naamah. I had a mental image, there was a lake at night and she was standing on a wooden boat dock.

10 Likes

If it could be something one could see it might look like this image I created.

6 Likes

Hey, This is exactly how I saw Azazel also, I was trying to find something online that showed him like this, I set up an astral meeting place for my self and Azazel and he showed up like this hovering above me, he then gave me a personal sigil to call him.

Wowie! So much detail :astonished:

1 Like

I’m glad to see this Belial you found everyone has bestial versions. The only time I saw him was like this but black suit and small top hat and aged but good looking face.

2 Likes

Don’t be embarrassed and no one’s judging you. I personally have not seen Lucifer yet but many people describe him as just a bright light or a mixture of humanoid/bright light mix. I think your dead on with this one. Also don’t doubt yourself I do it a lot to just trust your visions and feelings. This time it payed off for you! Congrats!

1 Like

Belial tends to be like a strong bodybuilder in my view

3 Likes

ABRAXAS/ABRAXIS

7 Likes

Naamah, and Lilith during my Qilphotic workings🖤

7 Likes

Archangel Gabriel

This is the closest image I could find. The actor’s name is Jensen Ackles. Instead of the clothes, he wore armor with similar colors (it was darker shades of blue).

9 Likes

They look amazing, I love the horns. What book did you use to work the qliphoth with them ?

2 Likes

Dean Winchester lol

4 Likes

I am guided by my mentor @C.Kendall who has a great series on the Qilphotic on his TikTok. No book nesscarry :smiley: but I’ll definitely venture into books to enrich the path after my Qilphotic Initiation is complete. :black_heart:

Hail the Infernal Empire :fire:

3 Likes

WOW - awesome and erotic goddesses

1 Like

Lucifer

12 Likes