Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Nice, good to know that first evocation was successful :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Kaive” (pronounced “Krav”), a reptilian being who appeared in my dream and claimed to be my guardian

Only difference is that his eyes are yellow, not red

3 Likes

So I was listening to Lucifer a enn meditating on him sort of (or I’m thinking on him) and in my minds eye I could sort of see him I’m so not good at explaining but I think either he showed me an image of him or he sort of came? It’s like the first time I experienced this sorta seeing him in my minds eye

edit 2add: I was using a YouTube video for listening to his enn and it seemed the sigil in it flickered before took my eyes off it and I saw the image in my minds eyebut it was a YouTube video so the video maker could have used a flickering image but also I could have got into the right um trance state? too. So I’m not sure.

Lucifer looked sorta like these images (they’re the closest I could find to what I saw in my mind)

Has Lucifer ever appeared to anyone like that (hope the pics uploaded properly) like a firey angel? Um he sorta had horns but he was very distant from me like as if I was seeing him from afar so I didn’t see any actual features really mostly just a flaming angel and I’m not sure if he showed himself to me or I imagined it.

It was an all orange flamey image I saw like fire over top a firey sky or something.

So… has he ever looked like that to anyone else here?

Edit add: I feel embarrassed posting this and asking if Lucifer’s ever appeared like that to anyone. Don’t know why I’m embarrassed though so im not gonna delete the post even though after posting it I felt like running for the hills and hiding.

Was he showing himself to me in my minds eye? Or did I start to doze off and Dream/daydream?

9 Likes

Raziel’s appearance seemed similar to this, but under a more androgynous form.

8 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s Her personality like?

1 Like

Michael appeared to me as an American military general. This picture is honestly way closer to how he appeared than i thought i could find.

4 Likes

Well, she’s like a Southern Grandma who will leave you with white knuckles and knock you up on the side of the head if you disrespect her if you question her about her driving skills.

Ohhhh! Is she intense.

@Ilovelilith

2 Likes

Ok cool!! Thank you so much. I’ve thought about reaching out to Her before.

Gremory appeared to me looking like this . (the left girl is gremory)

2 Likes

Ive seen something like this before but I got the term ‘Firebird’ though I think it was Christ

Last night during full moon meditation, Lucifer appeared to me like this. I’ve seen several different versions of him, but he brought a very cool and light energy with him last night. Had a great conversation. I’m not allowed to share it.

6 Likes

Seen Astaroth something like this one time in my mind. Either the image didnt have colour or he (she?) was a white dragon

8 Likes

Satan

6 Likes

Arch Michael appeared to me very similar, only that ball of fire was enormously huge like he bring the literal f**** Sun with him on back.

Other way i saw him was like that, but if is possible, more handsome and muscular and lighter hairs, like golden blond :joy:

obraz

5 Likes

I’ve seen goddess Kali a few times in my dreams but the one that stood out the most was when she appeared like this

Her statue was massive and in black stone, similar to the picture. The temple that she was in was in complete darkness except for the light from the lamps. I got the impression that it was an ancient temple for Kali.

8 Likes

Loving this thread! ^.^ My turn😄

Lucifer

Baal

Belial

Azazel

Oshun

Aphrodite

Iris

Jezebel

Bridged

Lilith

Kali

Bacchus

Oberon

Apollo

Artemis

Athena

Morganna

Astarte

The Fates

Isis

Ra

Hades

Eros

Mercury

Diana

And a few of my personal guardians :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sea creatures love me, not sure why but I adore them :black_heart:

13 Likes

Finally met the man himself. Had quite the experience last night with the light bringer. Hail Lucifer.

11 Likes

he usually shows up like this to me, but without wings, and a bit red, with a trident

2 Likes

@Rainbow Lilith looks amazing, she never showed up like that to me

Try to dictate your evocations more. I don’t take manifestations that aren’t familiar or comforting to me. Which may also be why I’ve never seen her spider form. Just a thought.

1 Like