Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

20200921_081733
Raphael, Michael and Lucifer :no_mouth: i guess they thought its funny…

16 Likes

The fox with the green hood is pretty cool :sunglasses:!

2 Likes

Lmao they seriously did this??

2 Likes

I wonder what if anyone else has had Asmodeus appear to them like this? I feel that it was he who showed up in my dream a few weeks ago, but I just watched the movie Gantz:o and this character was extremely visually appealing to me and I’m assuming he just picked up on that and showed me what I wanted to see

I was just curious if anyone else had a similar visualization of him

images

3 Likes

Lady-Lilith_cropped

The first time I met Lilith, this is similar to how she appeared to me. The vibe is strong as well.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: yeah… I wrote about it here

1 Like

Indeed, both times I’ve seen Kalfu like this, it was grey though. Reminded me of the cartoon Robin Hood, from when I was a kid. I’m pretty sure the fox cartoon character that was Robin hood, actually wore a grey, or maybe dark blue cloak when he was sneaking in to save Friar tuck, and hiding that he was collecting alms for the poor etc.

Edit nvm I am wrong lol. But it still immediately made me think of this.

tenor

3 Likes

BOTIS:
Shifting between a German shepherd, grey cat and a moth.
download (2)
e441275ce35ed7e208004d19c2230dd6
download (3)

SALLOS:
Thin-faced owl:

3 Likes

Hecate

Astarte

15 Likes

She appeared to me in that exact form when we first met

2 Likes

This is how my patroness, Shugara, appears to me. She also wears an extremely elaborate white kimono with reddish-pink ornamental floral designs.

3 Likes

Duke Eligos, who is always covered up in either darkness or knight’s armor when he appears in my dreams:

Chenor

Not even kidding, he first appeared like this with the art materials and paint colors scattered about in a much messier manner around the blank canvas. He gave off a, “Well, I wonder what you will make of me?” as if he’s daring you to get a proper gauge of who he is in quiet amusement:

131639529_1596792660526058_6618620599822837617_n

Later on during the divination session, he showed himself EXACTLY like this (especially the closed-lip smile). His quiet amusement bordered on mockery and exasperation at times:

10 Likes

I was absolutely terrified of King Belial until a few weeks ago.

This is how he appeared in my mind’s I:

He was jovial and he laughed a lot. I appreciate that he appeared in a less threatening form for me.

7 Likes

I did not realize (never thought about it) how many appearances I really had of different entities, until I saw this thread. While I could easily add ten and more, I’ll just limit it to the more impressive or interesting ones.

Unfortunately, there aren’t images for some of them.

Especially, how I saw angels once. Magnificent, with wings so glorious and so wide, that I badly wanted to show them to others and searched a lot for images, but not one image would portray it any close to what I saw.

And then there have been some special appearances of Lilith, which I think are hard to find images for it:

Imagine someone of the stature of a goddess, dressed up all in a long golden dress as only a queen would wear. And around her, her succubae human-like simply in jeans, nylons and black tops (and other casual outfits), none standing, either sitting or kneeling, she standing in the middle in a way that shows her clearly above them and like she belonging to a different level… bloodline. (for lack of a better word, compared to human kings and queens)

Then, I’ve had most appearances of Lilith in a rather mother-like way, sometimes even more mature/older, especially during a test she put me through. For some reason I still haven’t figured out, she seemed to plant the thought in me repetaedly, she would be my stepmother. Not resembling any of the “typical” Lilith images flying around or posted here though.

A succubus which seemed interested in me for quite some time. She first appeared in youtube videos. Kept popping up everywhere with this imagery, on something called "Voices of Angels (trying to point to her?).

Time later, she showed me this picture, which I still did not yet associate with that succubus at that point:

It was only, until she fully appeared in a trance-dream-like state to me, very clearly and literally laying on my bed and looking exactly as on the last image, where my eyes opened, that this was her and where for the first time I realized the connection on these two pictures. Pay attention closely, both have same hair color, same hairstyle, even the face shape fits nearly perfectly, same nose, same lips, same chin, same eyes. Fascinating!!!

A fire fairy, which appeared to me during meditation in a whole vivid scene, as if I would view her with my eyes which I had closed at that time. An intense red flower, it’s petals open and she came graciously forth, in a beautiful red dress and her wings made out of fire. No other imagery during meditation had ever been that vivid and long and intense - as if she wanted me to like it/her.
This image is only about 50% accurate (couldn’t find a better one)

5 Likes

Duke Bune.

4 Likes

Lalla Malika came to me looking like this

Just gorgeous

2 Likes

Ignis Draco - form of Attakeria (West gatekeeper of the Fiery World)

5 Likes

In this sketch, I portrayed those spirits with whom I most often had to communicate.

13 Likes

Astaroth
I got a lot of Queen of wands, The Star and femininity during readings. But I really wanted to see him in his Grimorium Verum appearance. I was hit with a question while in Hypnogogic state after calling him through the Verum seal.
“The image, do you see it?”
I replied, “Nah.” (lol)
*Then this appeared
unnamed (2)

13 Likes

I don’t know why, this image got me a really weird feeling. Really felt like someone was watching me :anguished:

1 Like