My self progression journal

Todayā€™s reading!

• 4 of pentacles: Saving money, security, conservatism, scarcity, control.
  • The Devil: Shadow self, attachment, addiction, restriction, sexuality.
  • 3 of wands: Progress, expansion, foresight, overseas opportunities.
  • 6 of cups: Revisiting the past, childhood memories, innocence, joy.

This is telling me that I am scared of moving forward!

• 37 Time: ā€œMy appearance brings ā€œtimeā€ to the forefront of importance. I may be approaching or passing, so be attentive. Use me wisely to provide perspective. Look around me to better understand my investment. Certain cards may slow me down, but sometimes a quick action will get you the crown.ā€
  • 44 Magnifying Glass: ā€œI am the card that suggests to you to take a closer look or two. If you did not get clarity from an earlier view, I can provide more focus and a perspective that is new.ā€
  • 29 Lady II: ā€œI could be you, the reader, or the female subject of your reading or a female partner.ā€
  • 13 Child: ā€œI am young, I am new, I am playful and immature. I am a baby, a kid, or a teenager. Small, short, or tiny are other ways to describe me.ā€

This is telling me that time will reveal things to me!

This headache is been going on for a whileā€¦ everyday am in some kind of painā€¦ if its not headaches its something elseā€¦ tummy aches, foot infection, bone aches, idk whatā€¦ but it all comes to make me take that next panadol pill (something like aspirin)ā€¦ i keep trying to avoid taking it but the pain just stops me from continuing my dayā€¦ nothing wrong with it! Panadol pills supposed to be harmless! But again taking it daily means something wrong with my systemā€¦
So here is where am at! I called Raphael to talking about this problem of mineā€¦ and now when I go needing to take a pill! It breaks in half!!! So i take half!!! The other half for later!!! Lol idkā€¦ taking half the dose is reasonable to keep me going :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Qween of cups: Compassionate, caring, emotionally stable, intuitive, in flow.
You can completely trust your intuition or that of a female figure who is near to you and whom you believe to be reputable.

The chariot: Control, willpower, success, action, determination.
Act and take on with courage the road you have decided to face while conserving a certain prudence in not letting yourself be overwhelmed by your emotions.

9 of swords: Anxiety, worry, fear, depression, nightmares.
Act with strength and prudence, ensuring your ideas are well focused and directing all your strength on these.

7 of wands: Challenge, competition, protection, perseverance.
Make a decision quickly, even consulting people around you, in order to proceed and go ahead, as this is not yet the time to put down roots.

32 Moon: Love and romance, intuition and psychic abilities, imagination and creativity are but a few of the ideas I stand for. I reach across the sky and influence the waters, I am admired all around, I bring fame, I bring honors.

19 Tower: Corporations, organisations, institutions and governments come under my influence. I am boundaries and restrictions, so be mindful of isolation. I describe your ambitions as well as your expectations, and letā€™s not forget your higher education.

27 Letter: I am a document, I am a message, I am information, I am a package. Sometimes I can be an invoice, a certificate, or a test result. You can find me as your mail, a newsletter, or an award. Look around me to find out more of what I am leaning toward.

So my life is taking another turn :upside_down_face: wellā€¦ it was expected from the readingsā€¦ i know my readings have some truth to them but ughā€¦ life can suck sometimes!!!
I wasnā€™t feeling well this week because I neglected myselfā€¦ my eyes was burning from my weird sleep scheduleā€¦ hate and anger issuesā€¦ frustrationā€¦ you get the drillā€¦
Last night while I was pulling cards for someone I decided to pull some for me! I pulled Gabriel, Raphael and Michael cards in a raw!!! It was a reminder ā€œwhen was the last time I banished?ā€ā€¦ :sweat: i better do that!!! As usual I felt much better then head to bed! I was talking in my head about life! Basically ventingā€¦
I woke up pretty early and was on my phone passing time when this recommendation notification popped :upside_down_face:
I felt like itā€™s my answer! And I spent the day while working listening to it!

Some hard real talksā€¦ thanksā€¦
Iā€™ll probably hear it couple of times to sink in!

1 Like

I cant wait for Saturn retrograde to be overā€¦ I am being more responsible than I have ever beenā€¦ it is stressful :tired_face: but hey ā€œif you want something done right, do it yourself!ā€ā€¦
I think ā€œgodā€ talked to me last night! :face_with_monocle:

OMG! My life is awesome! I am grateful for the experience! Sometimes its funny how easy things get fixed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I wasnā€™t feeling well last night and puked my gut out! :face_vomiting:Now the thing is whenever I puke I get blood spots on my face and my throat gets woundedā€¦ so the next day I know I canā€™t go to work in that stateā€¦:face_with_head_bandage: I slept the night in pain and had to wake up often to rehydrate my throat because its more painful when its dry! My night wasnā€™t pretty!
I woke up again 30mins before my alarm goes off! I was contemplating going to work or not! Then thought RAPHAEL ILL CALL HIM! went back to doze off to nap and was kinda of dreaming! And remembered what I wanted to do! Then kept calling and invoking Raphael! The dream scene went blank and a light appeared in my eyelids! I kept at it and a stick figure appeared in my eyes! I thought ā€œis that it! I am getting a stick figure manifestation?!ā€ And 2 more stick figures appeared! So I was wondering what am I seeing here! I know Raphael is here but whats here too! And the names Lucifer and Michael was written on the air!
20200921_081733
:rofl: I must be crazy! Everyone manifestating as a stick figure! Where did my visualisation go! Until I realised it doesnā€™t matter! I have a request to make!!!
So I was ok I have a request for Raphael! I thought about my issue and something told me ā€œNo! Rephrase itā€! Until I got the request statement! ā€œIt is my well that my throat is healedā€ then felt some kind of an agreement going on and I popped into a dream!
I was infront of my mirror and pealing my face! It was ewy but the new skin was perfect! Then I got something in my hand like a toothpaste tube and I squeezed it in my mouth! Tasted weird and yellow! Yes I tasted the colour yellow! Then I spit it out! Then the dream stopped and I am back to the original state and rememberd ā€œoh right I made my request and didnā€™t say thanks yet! How rude of me! Thank you Raphael!ā€! The light behind my eyelids shined again!
I wondered if the alarm went off yet because this felt like forever! My bed is too cosy to get up! Oh wait! So cosy! Where did the pain go!!! Wait! That fast?! This is awesome! Guess I can go to work after all! Ummm! Ill wait for the alarm before I open my eyesā€¦ then I heard a kiss! It woke me up! Aaaaaa! Now am awake thanksā€¦ and a second later my alarm goes off!
Ok so I had this experience but whats the result! Iā€™ve seen it after washing my face! My face is clear! No spots! No breakouts! My throat is stiff but no pain! I fkn feel wonderful! All it took is 30mins! To change my painful state to a painless cosy one! :dancer:
And now recording this on my free time at work!

6 Likes

I have couple of books to read by Dr. Joe Dispenza
I finished ā€œYou Are the Placeboā€ and I must say itā€™s an eye opening to self healing! Iā€™ve realised that my negative strong emotions can prevent my body from producing recovery cellsā€¦ for a while now I have been putting my body in ā€œfight or flightā€ mode constantlyā€¦ so my body thinks that ā€œno time to lick my wounds, just surviveā€ā€¦
I have to fix this!!!
I am now half way reading ā€œBreaking The Habit of Being Yourselfā€ and then ā€œBecoming Supernaturalā€!
In his books he offers meditation scriptā€™s that you can record for yourself! But he also gives the option to purchase them in an audio format from his website!
I think its more personalised if I record mine. If I can find the time to do that soon would be great!

I am having a hard time sorting my scheduleā€¦ its like tiptoeing around my schedule to squeeze some privacy for my magickal shenanigansā€¦ when I get the time for anything, I donā€™t usually have the energy to focusā€¦ and I really need more sleepā€¦

Because of my mind being active and my body exhausted, I end up on the astral alotā€¦ its getting more common for me to be on the astral without intending to! At this point I just want a good night sleepā€¦ its just so funny when you care about something, it doesnā€™t happenā€¦ and when you just donā€™t care, it happens constantly! I still have to be grateful about it though because I asked for this at some pointā€¦

I havenā€™t been working with spirits that much lately! Just the archangels for banishing and healing but thatā€™s even not a constant thing. I was called to work on connecting with my Holy guardian angel and higher self! I sorta cheated because I donā€™t have the time to do much dedication to bring it down, so when I find myself on the astral I just fly up and up and up! Beyond the limits of consciousness! I canā€™t remember what goes on from there but I am working on that! From what Iā€™ve gathered so far is that Iā€™ve changed everytime I did this.

Even though I havenā€™t been doing anything with Lucifer, he seems to visit alot!!! Its one of those awe moments that I feel bad aboutā€¦ he seems fine with just keeping a watch and sometimes dropping hints whenever I need! Itā€™s a constant back and forth with me wondering if I should give him some attention or am I just rude for being fine with this?! Or it could be the game that I am playing?! But Belial and Paimon visits too, and they arenā€™t in the game!

I need time for daily meditation and healing workā€¦ my Reiki practice is being neglectedā€¦ I do get chances to do it while on the astral for people. Thatā€™s something atleast!

6 Likes

Ugh life is too much and I find myself in a rutā€¦ I tried every trick I have to improve this but I am too close to the situation to let goā€¦ its hard to sleep, hard to eat, hard to live, and I find myself dragging my feet to get the day over withā€¦
Maybe its just today, maybe its just couple of days, maybe it will be over soonā€¦
I just need to detach so the magick I have done can take its course! So I thought merging back to sources consciousness again might helpā€¦
Luckly trying to get some sleep eventually just popped me to the astralā€¦
I must say depression and unwillingness to live is an easy way to the astral because you just donā€™t care what kind of fear eats you. The place I end up in is iffy in all kind of wayā€¦ smells, looks, tastes etcā€¦ puking my gut out astrally and drowning in itā€¦ not a pleasant experienceā€¦
Took me a while to remember going upwards and changing my vibration. I could say the purge helped with removing some negativity from my astral body so I could recover my light. I got out of the ground to face a huge walls that looked like ancient Romeā€™s. As usual entities and people walking around wondering what am up to and trying to involve me in what they are doing. I started climbing the walls and ignoring whatever talks to me while I repeat ā€œI must go upā€. I reached the top of the wall and felt the astral wind trying to push me down! I took deep breaths to harness energy so I can fly upwards. I commanded ā€œtake me upwardsā€ ā€œhigher higher higherā€!!! As I passed through what looks like stars and galaxies I remembered passing through them. Until it was all dark void, something like Buddha appeared in a glowing gold light. I looked at it and said ā€œI must go higher! Take me higherā€ and flu to what felt upwardsā€¦ then beings of light appeared staring at meā€¦ I repeatedly said ā€œhigherā€ā€¦ until I got locked up in a room!
I tried going higher than this room but I was sealed in thereā€¦ this is the first time I remember whats after the light beingsā€¦
I usually collapse going higher, and source consciousness is pure energy and thoughts, from what I vaguely remembered, so surely this isnā€™t it and I need to push higherā€¦
Anyways I felt stuck and noticed a missed up looking boy sitting on a table. He looked so disturbing and in pain. I got the impression that one of his pain was me! My cord was coming from him! Like I was in him and I got out! He wanted to show me what I have done to him! But I was refusing this encounter and trying to escape to sourceā€¦
This idea was pushed into my head ā€œwhat if the universe is just a missed up child, what will you do?ā€. I realised source is showing me something it thinks I needed. I got scared in wtf moment trying to reevaluate the situation, examining the boyā€™s disturbing body and the hole in him that my cord is coming from! I checked myself to see if its even my cord to begin with! Everything checked out to meā€¦ I even counted my semi-translucent fingers to check if its a dream. It was so disturbing for me so I decided to apologise to the kid and get back to my body. I didnā€™t wanna pass through him again so I just closed my eyes and felt my bed to merge back in.
Not sure what to think about this so recording it and going about my day.

2 Likes

Been a challenging month! But the stars will always align on my favourite! Even a full moon in libra is the perfect energy for kidney healing! Itā€™s good I stored lots of full moon water! Came in handy!
I have noticed whatever I go through and whatever spell I need to do, the stars align the time and the exact energy I need for it!!! I am not sure if this is just to give me spells to do or the spells plans themselves for me?!
What was planed first? The relief or the disaster? Not really sure here but I am doing whatever I can in a magickal sense, along side the physical meansā€¦
I learned not to ignore the astrological alignments because I can always benefit greatly from it! It caters to my needs perfectly!
Sometime I do feel like this is all bullshit and I am a nut-job, but I will try everything I possibly can to help the situationā€¦ magick is giving me something to do, so I donā€™t give up!!! Not to mention the friendships that came with it!!!
It has been a struggle to eat anything, but atleast I am keeping up with vitamins and hydration. I think I should make this a proper fast so it becomes intentional and not because of my emotional numbnessā€¦ since its already happening, why not use it as well!!!
I should charge some eggs and milk with my intentions so breaking the fast with them would be more powerful!!!

1 Like

Lol life is funnyā€¦ Michael is everywhereā€¦
I have been invoking Archangel Michael for months now every morning so I can push through the day!
In the past month alone I have met 3 people named Michaelā€™s! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I lost count at 8 I thinkā€¦
Itā€™s funny itā€™s rare where I live but it happenedā€¦ dude the sweet things they say! Like why! This is too much for me to understand! I feel delusional for feeling like itā€™s a manifestationā€¦
I cant share details but I am grateful for them!!!
What I received means alot :blue_heart:

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
:tired_face: I wanna scream for realā€¦

Omg Michael! Seriously thanks isnā€™t enough! :rofl: I appreciate this opportunity :pray: :heart:

1 Like

:rofl: I think I got used to overworking all these days that I donā€™t know what to do in these slow daysā€¦ :upside_down_face: I do need a break from reality. No offence :sweat_smile:

Been doing my usual magick and connecting with my HGA following magickal destiny bookā€¦
The conflict is when I do the daily actions with intentions to get to my HGA! The thing is I am invoking another spirits for every action that I need to do daily! Like driving, working, and eatingā€¦ sleeping my way to my HGA feels lazyā€¦

2 Likes

Life is going so good. However, I have this fear waiting for something to go wrongā€¦ I need to get over this fearā€¦
Everything is getting better everyday :relieved: :pray:
I will have to plan more inner transformation rituals in my schedule :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:
My outside world is good and stable now, so I can put my attention to my inner world development.

1 Like

Yes yes I know I knowā€¦
:sweat: I am avoiding shit and in denialā€¦ I just donā€™t wanna face it right nowā€¦
Sorry spiritsā€¦ youā€™re gonna be nagging me a little longerā€¦

3 Likes

Lol! These kinda readings for myself keeps shocking meā€¦

New moon in Sagittarius is coming upā€¦ solar eclipse and sun in Sagittarius as well! This is coming us strong!

Also Michael is everywhere!!!

1 Like

Ok so I am battling this artist blockā€¦
I have confidence in my talent! I know that I can do everything and anything! But lately Iā€™ve been running low on artist energyā€¦
I need that push! That desire to make something epic!
Normal work is OK and all but I want that epicness and bazazā€¦

Iā€™ll banish this block and depression during the solar eclipse tomorrow :triumph:
I need to research other spirits for help!

2 Likes

So the plan is having Iophiel look over this working!

Archangel Iophiel = bring beauty to expression
Iyahel = breakthrough
Lekavel = inspired work
Yezalel and Beleth = to sublimate sexual energy into creative energy

Tarot meditation:
6 of swords = to overcome creative blockages
4 of cups = to find motivation
6 of cups = manifestation mastery

:thinking: might change it depending on what Iophiel recommendsā€¦

:sweat_smile: Iā€™m so used to connecting with Michael and Raphael for my artsy work, which has been going great. However, I need to let them focus on protection and healingā€¦

1 Like