Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Belial

11 Likes

Funny thing here is the third picture down you have for Lucifer I’ve seen as Azazel.

Orobas image (beautiful images of this spirit have already been presented above, so I also decided to add my own interpretation of the view of Orobas). Initially, in a dream, I saw him in the form of a horse, but after that, he communicated with me in a human form. This is an improved image of him (I have a drawing of him in my art-journal).

12 Likes

I have seen Prince Orobas in human form in my dreams and THOSE are his eyes exactly. Nice work.

4 Likes

Everything you say about Orobas, I’m always able to verify as being true.

3 Likes

He and I go wayyyy back.:wink:
And his eyes are a hard thing to forget. Large and round and haunted…I can’t imagine what he’s seen.

3 Likes

Tiamat

5 Likes

Thank you!

Interestingly, I also paid particular attention to the expression in his eyes (well, in general, I always try to carefully consider the face of the spirit). I saw in them calmness, poise and concentration.

1 Like

That’s a good word to use. Poise. Yeah I’d have to agree.

1 Like

Lilith

4 Likes

“Legion” the shadows “we are many”

2 Likes

very beautiful

1 Like

From my most recent evocations :

King Paimon.
Calm presence, gentle, extremely powerful and yet sophisticated.

images
Prince Orobas,
A wild a powerful presence. Full of muscle, strength, black hairs, a feeling of impatience, or rather a will to run, to jump, and a great enthusiasm.

252298.bin
And President Buer.
A savage presence. Powerful.

8 Likes

Nagash,

They could be Astral Vampires.

Undead Gods. They explore astral and physical realms. They usually appear at night to absorb Lifeforce from sleeping humans.

For those of the Blood (humans with potential to become a Vampire) they appear at night to watch and make contact and sometimes provoke the individual with fear as a test of courage and understand they are not alone and are watched and have a huge potential.

If they don’t feel a threat for you, it is not unlikely that they may try to attract your attention, or maybe just watch over you, because you have the potential to be one of Them.

Have you already consider this possibility ?

Are you attracted to the archetype of the Vampire ?

7 Likes

Lilith with the image I’ve seen to best describe her. With silky black hair, delicate eyes, soft skin with some minor snake like features. Her beauty has been unmatched. Something about her as always been so exotic. Her energy, her comfort of warmth, her love, her passion. With each experience that feels like the very first time. After working with her various of times It’s never an…okay! its just Lilith again, nice. No…every encounter with her has been an extaordinary experience. Always feels like the first and my emotions get the best of me, as Lilith to me has been deeply a motherly figure that helped straighten me out. Will always show my appreciation for her as the Woman who got me back to my feet and start walking along the path of success without the unnecessary stress.

20210522_013043

12 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

How do you tell if it’s one of them vs another type of entity visiting at night?

1 Like

This is how I’ve come to see lilith in etheric projections just different eye color.

1 Like

What kind of eye colour did she have? She showed up with red hair to me once, she looks so beautiful here

Almost violet and yeah I’ve seen her with red hair often, Lilith likes to change her various features often.