I want to change how i look

You guys working for the good of humanity brings a joy of tear to my eyes. :cry:

4 Likes

If I was really mean, Iā€™d say: But doesnā€™t your face fit you quite well then?
source
But everybody knows Iā€™m not mean, so I go with: You donā€™t like your personality, thatā€™s why you donā€™t like your face. Accept who you are, accept your history and you will be able to accept your appearance.
f3e80a5201cdd7b1f6c19ec562c0e8c1

3 Likes

i was about to say the same, and yes the cat is so you! but more like a sweet, not-harming-anyone tiger with the cats personality :smiley:

1 Like

GratefulFabulousDeer-size_restricted

1 Like

TOO well, thats the problem!

(back to the topic, President Ose wore the faces of EVERY person I ever came to know the other day. Maybe he can assist you somehow in a way that is helpful to your perception of yourself @Zane_Hoy )

1 Like

too toonish

more like :

1 Like

can u private message me please about this

how would i go about it ?

whats that for ?

would you please private message me so we can talk more about this

1 Like

Why not take it in the thread so we all can learn about this?

@Sar He is banned.

Thank you for letting me know.

You could get a full-coverage face tattoo.

1 Like

just in case someone else have the same intention. NO matter what. YOu canā€™t change your whole face by magick . Your born with certain dna to look a certain way. The only way is plastic surgery. If you want to change naturally? Then you have to work on your heart and mind. Your face can change by way of your soul. Itā€™s proven in face reading. It does take time for the face to make adjustments depending on your character. thatā€™s why there is face reading. Your face adjust to your heart. If you have a bad heart. your face will show it. If you have heartbreak, your face will show it. If you have certain attitudes your face will show it. If you have potential for money luck and riches. your face will show it. Even if you have plastic surgery, and you have same attitude. the face will adjust to that. So the key is self acceptance and working on your inner soul. You will shine more and look more alive if you love yourself more. Itā€™s that simple. Those that donā€™t like self is usually having brainwashing thoughts by media and those around them. Especially if itā€™s ladies. they are bombarded with wrong messages about self worth and looks.

People are beautiful with their own natural born face. live with it. Those that have surgery for the whole face looks horribly fake face. You can tell with age. And the face will try to revert back . thats why the face donā€™t look natural as it first got surgery. Time change things. I know people who have face surgery. SAD. I love their natural look before. I donā€™t know why they donā€™t like it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Then he would be real pretty. :wink:

1 Like

too many people regret full body tattoo . full face tattoo would be even worse .lol Itā€™s cuz they just put tattoo on left and right when they younger without any meaning to it. Itā€™s not like ā€œthe rockā€'s tattoo. He gots tattoo for protection.

1 Like

Good points, indeed.

Wow , didnā€™t realize he was banned or that there were insults involved towards other members.
Yet another problem in this community.
People who think they can resort to magick for ANYTHING and get offended when offered reality checks.
Good riddance :+1:t2:

2 Likes