I want to change how i look

Hey i want to change my face and how i look i dont know how to but i really want to i dont want it to be sudden i want it to happen over the next 5 months and i generally want to change how i look because i will feel more myself its not an acceptance thing

2 Likes

what exactly do you want to change

1 Like

my face so i look like someone else like i know who i want to look like but i dont know how to do it

1 Like

Plastic/cosmetic surgery?

2 Likes

well…this is not my department, but i will suggest you start learning self acceptance

2 Likes

not something i want to do ahah

1 Like

i already told you its not an acceptance thing i just want to change how i look and am seeking how its not i aint happy but i would be more at peace with this face it represents me better its what i want

1 Like

Try magick that changes the way people see you rather than yourself? You should learn too love yourself and not want too change the way you look completely.

However if you want to change the way you look in a traditional sense, you could try experimenting with your fashion / health / make up, etc

4 Likes

well this is not my department, and genetic magickal manipulation i feel is hard to do, and i suggest against it but this is my opinion, you do you

1 Like

I read somewhere that shamans could alter their appearance. But I think @Lady_Eva is the mastermind behind these shamanic practices :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

thankyou so much !!!

1 Like

one im a boy i dont want make up ahah
and second i said already its not an acceptance issue its purely just i want to look different people change their fashion because thats how they feel represents them and this face i want is what represents me that purely it

2 Likes

Try methamorphosis magic.

Create a sigil that represent the change you want. Wear it on you/draw it on you to direct the body part to turn into what you want.

1 Like

would you be able to help me with this my sigil expierence isnt very good how would i do this ?

1 Like

How bout take a pen and a paper
close your eyes
Draw while focusing on your intent
Wear the sigil on you or draw it on you thereafter.

2 Likes

That is quiet vague. The OP is talking about something similar to shape shifting.
He wants to change his whole face ,not just his eye colour, if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

yeah my entire face :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The OP can make it as detailed as he wants, only the imagination sets the limits here.

2 Likes

Not degrading your suggestion. It just felt like you were talking about targeted changes like eye colour ,hence the example.

2 Likes

I see.

I have never tried it myself, I just heard it has been done.

1 Like