I want to change how i look

I’ve worked with the demon Beelzebub to alter my appearance, specifically to make me appear more attractive to others. While there were a few things I was lead to do myself, I was shocked by the potency of the glamour Beelzebub created. Looking at myself in a mirror, it was like a magickal veil was covering my face, altering its contours and drawing the eyes in a certain way.

The results may not be what you expect, but I think you will be satisfied if you seek out Beelzebub for this matter.

2 Likes

Sorry, that’s not going to happen, so you’re either role playing, trolling this forum, or living in a fantasy.

You’re a beginner, and it takes even advanced mages years to learn physical shifting, if such a thing is even possible, so get Hollywood movie ideas of changing into someone else out of your head.

As has been mentioned, if you are actually serious about learning real magick, a glamour is your best bet, but it will not actually alter your appearance.

5 Likes

Same.
Tell me when you succeeded, won’t ya?

1 Like

You should try subliminals, I’ve had success with penis growth (because I used to be a bit on the small side). Quadible Integrity is one of the best, you can look through their list of videos and choose for yourself.

Do you know of mewing?

yeah doesnt work

would you be able to tell me more please

he doesnt seem like a demon to change my looks ?

I was browsing some occult pages about the Goetic Demons and it seems that Marquis Decarabia (69th out of 72) from the Lesser Key of Solomon is said to be familiar with the art of shape-shifting.
But I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

ok thankyou !

Biokinesis is a thing, but to such an extent I’m unsure.

1 Like

there definetly exists, but its difficult lol

1 Like

A full change of the face? Unsure I haven’t witnessed it yet to say.

2 Likes

i mean…its just genetic manipulation, if all is vibration, one is developed enough, can do much

1 Like

but i get it sounds like a stretch

1 Like

I wouldn’t simplify it under vibrations, it’s restructuring of the bones in the face as well as altering the melanin in the eyes among many other things at once. Most have gotten to changing eye color myself included or improving vision.

1 Like

thats why im saying you gotta be very developed, like a lot

Or you spend more energy on internalising the fact that appearance is not that important.
CostlyPointedBittern-small
(But still I’d be grateful if you share your results, for…research!)

6 Likes

funny that you post a dumbledore meme, been watching harry potter movies,

1 Like

But my personality is already as ugly as it gets and I don’t have any talents or pleasant traits that could make up for anything.
So I am REALLY in need to compensate that somehow.
For science, of course.

3 Likes