I want to change how i look

Well, I have done targeted changes like weight loss and body shape, but not an entire makeover, so it’s new for me also.

2 Likes

Hope the OP tries it and see what happens.

1 Like

I think it could work if the op senters the sigil to transformation and not glamour, if that makes sense. Our bodies and faces changes all the time, so the sigil needs to steer the change in the direction the OP wants. He/She needs to see the new face and draw the sigil, wear it all the time/draw it on to his/her body, or perhaps a little tattoo?

2 Likes

i wouldnt be able to do it alone i would need collective magick would you help me ?

1 Like

It would be bette if you created your own sigils.

1 Like

i know but i am struggling please help

1 Like

This journey you must travel alone.

1 Like

You can’t do your own sigils along with other people, you have to do it yourself since it’s something for you only. Just follow the instructions and look for more information about creating your own sigils and just trust in yourself.

4 Likes

i never have success with them

1 Like

Just because you haven’t succeeded doesn’t mean you’ll never succeed.

4 Likes

what do you mean by senter the sigil to transformation ? i dont know how to make my own sigil i drew one with my eyes closed on paper now whilst thinking of how i want to look by the end of the next two months and then drew it on my hand is that enough ?

1 Like

The sigil must be for permanent change and not to lie to people while still looking like the good old you (glamour).

You started good.

Yes.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Remember to wear the sigil/draw it on your body. Always.

1 Like

ok ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel you

what do you mean ahah

1 Like

I want to chang the way I look too

So you go ahead and try metamorphosis magic too.

1 Like

the sigil wont work i dont think

It won’t work because you think it won’t work. Wear it on you and have faith.