I think I have been cursed

Hi everyone.

I really urgently need help. I have been experiencing very strange things for the past 2 years. I cannot find work, all business ventures I start fail horribly and I cannot manage to find income.
I know my subconscious is not that bad, so it cannot be blocking me. I have also done so many banishing and clearings on my house and myself, but the problem persists.

Is there anyone in here that could possibly scan me or check if I have been in fact cursed please? If you need any private info about me just DM me.

2 Likes

Summon Michael

6 Likes

Thanks and what would be the best way to do that, he is an Arch Angel right? If I am not wrong, they do not like to be summoned?

1 Like

Not at all, I’ve summoned him loads of times using the book Archangels of Magick

8 Likes

Nobody has a bad subconscious, just bad communication with it.

If banishing and clearing isn’t working, parasites probably aren’t your problem. Unless you know of a mage or religious person that really hates you, it’s very unlikely you have been cursed.

I do notice, you’re trying to manifest in the physical, but your very username says you identify with a drug that takes you away from physical reality. Have you tried laying off the drugs and staying grounded and present with your manifestations, thinking them through to make clear decisions?

After that, maybe reach out to Clauneck, he’s good at helping you build a wealthy life.

12 Likes

Yes as @MagickVigilante said. That’s just an old myth that you need to be “pure” to summon Angels. You can safely disregard that completely. That’s a very good book @MagickVigilante mentioned for working with Archangels, I also highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Well there are a lot of people that were extremely jealous of the life I had before and I know a lot of them may have wished bad things for me. Yeah I am trying to do just that. I have been away from any and all drugs including alcohol for more than 5 years now. I am as grounded as I can be. Tried to work with Clauneck, Bune and even Nitika. But one of those worked out.

1 Like

Hmm by whom is the book and where can I get hold of it. Plz remember I have no money :frowning:

Thank you but this is not possible. I have no bathtub nor can I get to one. But thanks.

1 Like

Try chanting this mantra that I received from the archangel Michael:

7 Likes

Hi, since I’m a newbie here,
I can’t offer a scan and I would also need a photo of you, but…
I think you are not cursed but someone very close is,
maybe some member of this forum can check this for you by doing a wider scan.
My best wishes.

2 Likes

if you think you have been cursed read a book called magical protection by damon brand… it has all the cure and protection you need from baneful magic

7 Likes

Michael.

Also, maybe you’re just having a rough streak and making it worse by meditating on the negative outcomes. If you’ve been thinking you’ve been cursed for two years, that is going to take a toll on your subconscious regardless of how “not bad” it may be.

1 Like

Very useful thank you.

2 Likes

“This too shall pass…”

1 Like

@MagickVigilante I found a copy of the book and it seems pretty amazing. Still reading it. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

3 Likes

You’re welcome, that book is really powerful, hope you enjoy it

2 Likes

@LSD Call upon Forcalor, the 41st spirit in the Goetia. He/it can negate baneful workings against you.

Forcalor’s ruling angel is Hahahel, the corresponding angelic emissaries are Hakmiel, Hatzafitziel, and Hosheiel

1 Like

@sanaRo Yes, the mighty archangel Michael ( among others ) can be called upon to “drink from the winepress of the wrath of God”. The nastiest hex I ever placed on anyone didn’t employ a single demon, tho I can use many for that purpose, it called on angels of wrath. This person had done a great wrong to me and, since angels of wrath dispense justice, I watched as my enemy’s life fell apart. They are currently serving a bid in a state prison

2 Likes

@Akhtyahussein Yep, GoM has never failed me. I’m aware the occult is different for everyone, but their system is the best for me personally. I highly recommend them

1 Like