I think I have been cursed

How wonderful! Surely he can also help me with the riff-raff I want to take revenge on.
Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

@sanaRo My pleasure. If the issue involves justice and righting a wrong, something that was really fucked up, the angels of wrath can be the bane of your enemies as effectively as a slew of demons that can be employed for the purpose. I would advise to call on them if your revenge is not a jealous, petty desire to make your enemies suffer because it just pissed you off, but for something that was truly wrong

3 Likes

can you contact forcalor to have him help someone else?

@thewinman Yes, most of his powers seem to focus on hexing. You can, for example, call on Glasya Labolas to cause someone to become severely unwell, then call on Forcalor to cause them to remain unwell. He can also cause death which seems sudden or accidental. He can cause a business or venture to fail, cause a named person to be filled with crippling self-doubt, and similar things. In other words, he can negate baneful magick being worked against you, whether by a person or spirit, while being the bane of those you name and petition him to work against on your behalf. As you work with him more, you will discover more powers of his, whether revealed directly to you by him, or by intuition. Like every demon that I have experience with so far, the listed powers are just a peek at what the demon is capable of. It doesn’t matter if your enemy has no ill feelings toward you, as long as you see that person as an enemy that is enough for the demon to work with

2 Likes

@MagickVigilante I agree. Angels, even arch angels, especially arch angels, are very easily called. Michael is one of 5 arch angels I call on to be present at the start of every demonic evocation I do. He can also be called as an angel of wrath. Archangels of Magick, Angels of Wrath, and the other GoM books are books I also highly recommend. I like the way they clear thru all the weird, elaborate fluff and filler and teach the magick at it’s core essence. Their system works for me better than others I have used in the past

2 Likes

Have you ever worked with Michael for baneful workings? I’m curious

One of the angels of Gemini in Shemhapmphoresh also removes curses and nullifies them.
I dont have details on the angel, but recall it from the Shem Grimoire.

I totally agree with you. Spirits the more you work with them and spend time getting to know them will tell you about many other things they can do besides just thier powers published in the grimoires.

Also I agree it doesn’t matter if the enemy is actually hostile to you. As long as you see the person as an enemy the spirits have no problem destroying the target.

1 Like

My first step in breaking a curse is attempts to convince myself I’m not cursed. This usually results in the curse no longer effecting me.

2 Likes

“Also I agree it doesn’t matter if the enemy is actually hostile to you. As long as you see the person as an enemy the spirits have no problem destroying the target”
I believe this is because while these spirits are external forces they are also manifestations of your subconscious. if communicated with correctly, your will is theirs because they are you.

4 Likes

Mmm I understand this point of view you described but I see it the other way. I see them as external objective consciousnesses.

The reality is it doesn’t matter which view is correct because the way we interact with them is the same anyway.

I do understand what your saying though, and I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just don’t see it that way myself based on my own experience.

1 Like

And you are absolutely right for your path. There is a lot of give in this stuff very rarely have I wanted to tell someone they are wrong. The truth is it doesn’t matter. I know of people who “work with superman” they claim to get results. I personally don’t see how but hey if it works for you I cant knock it.

3 Likes

That I completely agree with!

1 Like

@Bardi_othrvitki I agree. I also believe that when you enter into a relationship with a demon and set it to a task of fulfilling your desires and making them reality, the demon’s will is now intertwined with your will, and they are now doing things in your service. I see them as my loyal helpers and allies, very important and valued members of my “council”, if you will indulge my allegorical assessment of these beings

2 Likes

@MagickVigilante Was that addressed to me? If so, the answer is yes, in conjunction with other angels. He was among the angels I employed to dispense justice to someone who betrayed me and did a great wrong to me in a post above. Angels of Wrath ( I think it’s by Damon Brand, it’s a GoM book anyway, so it’s easily found on Amazon and is 10-12 bucks ) is a very useful text. All of the GoM books work well for me, so I would get Archangels of Magick, Angels of Wrath, and 72 Angels of Magick if you like performing angelic work. IMO, angels seem to be disregarded, and even shunned by a lot of LHP occultists ( mostly wannabe occultists ) and it mystifies me. I guess angels aren’t “dark flair” enough for them. They are incredibly powerful beings. Most of my workings are with demons ( which employs angels anyway with DoM ), but I also like to work with the angels; the angels can and will do great things for you and I love and enjoy working with both demons and angels

2 Likes

Is there a book or website that gives more information on this?

This seems like the right thread to ask this question. I’ve been experiencing the same kind of thing for some time. And lately, been seeing some things in my peripheral vision. Can anybody do a scan on me please? I am very new to magic and dont know how to do anything really.

1 Like

Called on Forcalor and the associated angels myself, thank you.

1 Like

Hi Feugo, sorry I could not really understand the last part.

The best way to do that please? Does he deal with beginners? Could he come quickly?