I need help to get good grades

What magic should i do? What spirit should i call? How to call them?

1 Like

dantalion. this is easy to search for yourself :slight_smile:

we encourage to do your own research before asking something that is most probably already answered here

1 Like

Search “Leraje” and “study” or “grades”, and you’ll see all the times others asked this. Leraje is my go to, but those threads have other answers as well.

1 Like

Saraswati, search her mantras

1 Like
1 Like

i think Azazel can help

1 Like

Saraswati and Athena together gave me the best results

Which current do you work with?

1 Like

Dantalion is really awesome from.what I’ve read on this forum although it sounds like you need to work with Vapula. But if I were you, I would definitely reach out to Dantalion.

PS: I haven’t worked with neither of them.

I summoned Tzadkiel and Uriel to help me out for a week full of finals (+ job interview and a day at that work as a test) … I can’t even explain how my brains could cristal clearly recall all the important material that I studied in order to score good grades and at the same time they took me in for the job . I truly recommend working with them

1 Like

Call Angel Nathaniel.

Isn’t Azazel an angel of death. I don’t know much but that’s what I found online. How can angel of death help me in bringing good grades?

No, Azazel is not an angel of death. He was one of the Watchers before his fall. Now, he is a demonic juggernaut.

The angel of death is Azrael.

2 Likes

here : Lucius Journal 36: Azazel Helped Me Through School