Emergency!

It was unlikely to work on such short time tbh.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. I also recommend studying and getting your magick ready way before such an important exam.

Lord knows I’ve been in your situation one too many times!

3 Likes

I don’t understand why he simply didn’t tell me he couldn’t do it then, cause upon turning my computer on I felt his presence circulating in the class room and I heard him say “breath…breath…stay calm” so it seemed like he was there to help

It’s okay, the timeframe was a bit too tight. Time is not linear in the astral but sadly it’s linear here.

Did you petition him to help you write or to help you pass? The wording matters too…

1 Like

I wrote “to help me succeed so that I may obtain a minimum of 80% so I can stay in the program” so I guess paimon went with the best solution :confused: oh well, we magicians live and learn, I greatly appreciate his help though

Maybe you were tricking yourself :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What was the bare minimum to pass?

Burn an incense and send it upwards while focusing on my bringing the inward.

I mean by intuition and a gut feeling I knew that was him I just knew it, I feel as if I didn’t do something right, I don’t take this as a loss I take this as a learning curve. I don’t blame paimon nor do I blame myself, like I always say the best way to learn is by fucking up (trial and error)

1 Like

This

Perhaps he knew the timeline was too short and was instead just there to keep you calm throughout the test. You said you were very nervous, which is understandable. You called him, he showed up. There’s only so much the spirits can do when they aren’t given enough time to manifest your desired result.

2 Likes

Exactly, you need to call them at least a week or 2 weeks before, they need time to work

1 Like

Oh yeah I suppose that’s what he did, cause I suddenly felt super calm

1 Like

Like I felt very confident all of the sudden

1 Like

Glad he still did what he could do though it helped me!

1 Like

How much was what you knew worth? 70% at least?

Despite magick being able to work miracles, according to my understanding of it, it works with what it has, increasing the odds in your favor.

Could be by making you remember something you read awhile ago but would never remember on your own, for example.

If you were asking for knowledge you did not have to be implanted in your brain and in such a short time frame, that type of magic I believe would border on wishful thinking and delusion.

But live and learn! I know exactly how it feels, haha.

2 Likes

This may shed some light into what happened.

1 Like

Also see this current thread on the same subject.